🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

So what? Your orange douchebag is still a loser. Do you deny it?
I deny it everyday. You all had to steal an election to beat his massive turnout but that's ok he'll have a bigger one in 2024 thanks to you all giving us more of the black vote

Pretty sure I deal with more black folks than you do.
Nobody asked if you deal crack and the facts say different. Btw that screenshot was before his last scam indictment meaning those numbers for him are actually higher

High, you know that word I'm sure

Nobody asked if you deal crack and the facts say different. Btw that screenshot was before his last scam indictment meaning those numbers for him are actually higher

High, you know that word I'm sure
Lay off the meth, it's frying that little brain of yours.

Trump might get 5% of the black vote, that's about it.

I deny it everyday. You all had to steal an election to beat his massive turnout but that's ok he'll have a bigger one in 2024 thanks to you all giving us more of the black vote
Of course, you deny it. Because you are a trumptard. That question was rhetorical since I know you are a retard.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Look into your future. This is all over Twitter and is the kind of thing that has the potential to really catch on.

LOL so some black dude on the "internets" supports the orange douchebag? Yeah, we are so worried. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course, you deny it. Because you are a trumptard. That question was rhetorical since I know you are a retard.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Ok then tell me now its ok for Hillary, Fani, Stacey Abrams and many others to question elections but somehow Trump gets indicted for it.

Take your time

Ok then tell me now its ok for Hillary, Fani, Stacey Abrams and many others to question elections but somehow Trump gets indicted for it.

Take your time
Retard. Your orange douche bag just didn’t “question” the verdict, he actively tried to sabotage the results - hence the indictment.

Get it now? No? Try reading the post a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times and even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

Forum List

Back