🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

Must be why Biden got 92% of the black vote in 2020, but whatever you need to believe to sleep at night
Perhaps it is time to shit or get off the pot. A lot of good will is being tested for a far too long time. It is time the charlatans like Sharpton just get reforms with authoritarians and not part of it for their agendas.

This was BEFORE the mugshot, by Politico

No, sweetheart, but you keep believing what you need to. The fact that your party thinks mugshots and jail are relatable to black people is exactly why you only get 8% of their vote.

No, sweetheart, but you keep believing what you need to. The fact that your party thinks mugshots and jail are relatable to black people is exactly why you only get 8% of their vote.

I'm not making this up out of thin air. I'm going by what's all over the internet/social media. And yes, that drives culture, which drives politics.

I'm not making this up out of thin air. I'm going by what's all over the internet/social media. And yes, that drives culture, which drives politics.

Exactly. A bunch of ignorant Cult 45 members who think just like you are spreading this propaganda around the Internet and you all regurgitate it as if there is some legitimate movement going on. It's called a circle jerk. A few anecdotes of blacks claiming or perceiving to be supporters of Trump doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden will still get 90% of their vote next year, or damn close to it.

As everything your cult believes, you're delusional if you think you have even a remote shot at winning the majority of black voters. Your party has done NOTHING to reach out to these people and get them in your camp. I don't believe it's impossible to get blacks to start voting Republican, but it's going to take years of investment in that community to make it happen and your party is perfectly content with writing them off every election season.

The fact that many in the ghetto are cheering Trump tells me you're wrong

Let me know when you figure out time travel genius

Nina Turner LOL

Exactly. A bunch of ignorant Cult 45 members who think just like you are spreading this propaganda around the Internet and you all regurgitate it as if there is some legitimate movement going on. It's called a circle jerk. A few anecdotes of blacks claiming or perceiving to be supporters of Trump doesn't change the fact that Joe Biden will still get 90% of their vote next year, or damn close to it.

As everything your cult believes, you're delusional if you think you have even a remote shot at winning the majority of black voters. Your party has done NOTHING to reach out to these people and get them in your camp. I don't believe it's impossible to get blacks to start voting Republican, but it's going to take years of investment in that community to make it happen and your party is perfectly content with writing them off every election season.

Chris rock is a Cult 45 member? The people in my OP are cult 45 members? Or are you making a racist joke like Colt 45 malt liquor and applying that to blacks?

So not only are you an idiot who thinks time travel is real you're also racist

Fact is now black people see Trump as someone who like them is being abused by the legal system and that is why they are on his side now

And you all did it

Congrats 👏👏👏👏

Last edited:
So enlighten us with your projection for next year
Ok, fucktard. Put up the numbers or STFU.
Yeah, real motha fuckas are salivating waiting for the orange douchebag in prison. They can't wait!

A lot of the motha fuckas are gonna get behind him, dat for sure!
IMG_20230826_173211_kindlephoto-177439591.jpg

How ya like these numbers, faggots!!!!

Think again. And this was in 2020, before the disastrous presidency of Biden and the gestapo tactics of Democrats, which you seem to love for some reason, God knows why.

(PS You don't understand the culture at all if you think it takes "years" of whatever to change the vote. This isn't 1980 dude. Welcome to the age of social media, which is now EVERYTHING.)

Support for the Democratic presidential candidate reached a new low among Black men this year, according to the NBC News poll of early and Election Day voters.

Eighty percent of Black men supported Joe Biden, down slightly from Hilary Clinton’s 82 percent in 2016 but significantly down from Barack Obama’s level of support among Black men in 2012 and 2008.

In Obama’s first presidential campaign, 95 percent of Black male voters and 96 percent of Black women chose him. Four years later, support from Black women remained at 96 percent for Obama’s 2012 re-election, while the figure for Black men slid to 87 percent.

Think again. And this was in 2020, before the disastrous presidency of Biden and the gestapo tactics of Democrats, which you seem to love for some reason, God knows why.

(PS You don't understand the culture at all if you think it takes "years" of whatever to change the vote. This isn't 1980 dude. Welcome to the age of social media, which is now EVERYTHING.)

Support for the Democratic presidential candidate reached a new low among Black men this year, according to the NBC News poll of early and Election Day voters.

Eighty percent of Black men supported Joe Biden, down slightly from Hilary Clinton’s 82 percent in 2016 but significantly down from Barack Obama’s level of support among Black men in 2012 and 2008.

In Obama’s first presidential campaign, 95 percent of Black male voters and 96 percent of Black women chose him. Four years later, support from Black women remained at 96 percent for Obama’s 2012 re-election, while the figure for Black men slid to 87 percent.
Nice post, notice how they've all shut up though and moved on to the Jax shooter?

So, Biden has 61% support among blacks compared to Trump who has only 20%? This from your own Fox News link?

And that somehow for you translates into a victory for the orange douchebag? You are not too bright, are you? :itsok:
Thats the highest number of support a Republican has had with black Americans ever, do you deny it

Forum List

Back