🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black ATLiens chant free trump as motorcade passes through

Retard. Your orange douche bag just didn’t “question” the verdict, he actively tried to sabotage the results - hence the indictment.

Get it now? No? Try reading the post a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times and even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
How did he attempt to sabotage it? Did he bust the water pipe is Fulton County? Did he Deliver pristine Biden ballots at 3am? Did you even sit up that night and watch the bs happen in real time?

How did he attempt to sabotage it? Did he bust the water pipe is Fulton County? Did he Deliver pristine Biden ballots at 3am? Did you even sit up that night and watch the bs happen in real time?
WTF you want me to spoon-feed you? Read the indictment, retard. You do know how to read, right? :itsok:

Let me fix that last sentence for you. Many traitors and mentally ill people will believe the election is stolen. You can't face reality and realize trump is not popular in America. Just because your group of wackos likes him, you think everybody does. Get this through your thick skull. America hates your kind.

You Ain’t Black *Joe has been insulting black people throughout his candidacy and presidency. Why would they vote for him in those high numbers this time around?

In other words, you couldn't respond? Yeah, thought so. Not to worry, never thought you could. Retards never can. Buh-bye.

1693184169099.png

WTF you want me to spoon-feed you? Read the indictment, retard. You do know how to read, right? :itsok:
Like I thought you have no actual insight or thoughts of your own, can't answer simple questions and are in fact a retard

Have I summed it up correctly? Survey says yes

Like I thought you have no actual insight or thoughts of your own, can't answer simple questions and are in fact a retard

Have I summed it up correctly? Survey says yes
:itsok: Aww... did we get triggered? Awww

Don't go away mad. Tell us more about how big black men love to play hide the salami with the orange loser. Never gets old! :auiqs.jpg:

:itsok: Aww... did we get triggered? Awww

Don't go away mad. Tell us more about how big black men love to play hide the salami with the orange loser. Never gets old! :auiqs.jpg:
That's some funny shit their son you can't give your opinion of the inducement process only what you are told. Just like a good little cultist

Retard. Your orange douche bag just didn’t “question” the verdict, he actively tried to sabotage the results - hence the indictment.

Get it now? No? Try reading the post a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times and even a retard like you will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:
Now some funny shit questioning the election results sabotaged the election. Of course it makes cheating a little harder

Well numbnuts Jo Biden seems to believe he can and you did as he told you to do.
It seems like a lot of white men on this forum believe the same damn thing, since we are always hearing those right wingers, conservatives and racist trying to tell black folks who they should vote for.

Forum List

Back