Black Cop Shoots Black Man: ‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A BLACK female policeman shoots a black man after he refuses to drop the weapon he is holding even though ordered to do so numerous times. The female officer claimed he was a threat to officers, failed to comply, and shot the man.

Charlotte's BLACK Police Chief declared the police recovered the weapon at the scene (confirmed by several witnesses), and the shooting was justified.

False reports that the man was unarmed, carrying a book instead, were reported by citizens on social media. Rioting, vandalism, assault, 1 person shot, a CNN reporter attacked, police cars damaged....

SO HOW DID WE GET FROM A BLACK COP SHOOTING A BLACK MAN TO 'ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE F*ING DEVILS'?

Please remind me - WHO is RACIST?

‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’: More Protests Promised After Deadly Charlotte Police Shooting

About as crazy as Gloria Steinem saying forced births contribute to gloBULL warming. Insanity

A BLACK female policeman shoots a black man after he refuses to drop the weapon he is holding even though ordered to do so numerous times. The female officer claimed he was a threat to officers, failed to comply, and shot the man.

Charlotte's BLACK Police Chief declared the police recovered the weapon at the scene (confirmed by several witnesses), and the shooting was justified.

False reports that the man was unarmed, carrying a book instead, were reported by citizens on social media. Rioting, vandalism, assault, 1 person shot, a CNN reporter attacked, police cars damaged....

SO HOW DID WE GET FROM A BLACK COP SHOOTING A BLACK MAN TO 'ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE F*ING DEVILS'?

‘All White People Are F***ing Devils’: More Protests Promised After Deadly Charlotte Police Shooting

That's not what happened. Check the video. Guy had broken down on the highway. Unarmed. Hands in the air. Tasered. Then shot.

What's really sad is these riots are the new norm in America.

That's not what happened. Check the video. Guy had broken down on the highway. Unarmed. Hands in the air. Tasered. Then shot.

Well, the truth will come out.. but, in the meantime, why are they bitching about white people? The cop was black. Are they this fucking stupid?

Well, the truth will come out.. but, in the meantime, why are they bitching about white people? The cop was black. Are they this fucking stupid?

Yeah...and that's the problem they are fucking stupid

Why it is as clear as mud... I don't understand why you don't see it...

They haven't had a Beer summit yet...

upload_2016-9-22_9-18-46.png

Wrong incident. You are speaking of the incident in Oklahoma.

It's like getting sick on Asian food and wanting to burn down Mexican restaurants... it's nutz.

The truth doesn't matter to these folks... it's all about the narrative.

Seeing how it always ends with a shit ton of hoodrats looting all the stores, It would seem a shot black guy is taken as an opportunity for D'Aaron and T'Quanshell to get some new sneakers and a flat screen. Blacks love dead black people. Means new free stuff.

I think the death is worse than what one stupid person said....just sayin
The problem is that it isn't just the comment made by 'one stupid person'. Its is one shared by many, driven by false narratives, hatred, and racism. That sentiment is what fueled much of the crime that has and is going on in Charlotte.

I am not arguing that the unnecessary death of a person is not bad. I am just saying this hatred and false narrative is extremely bad as well.

The problem is that it isn't just the comment made by 'one stupid person'. Its is one shared by many, driven by false narratives, hatred, and racism. That sentiment is what fueled much of the crime that has and is going on in Charlotte.

I am not arguing that the unnecessary death of a person is not bad. I am just saying this hatred and false narrative is extremely bad as well.

Yes but when it comes to levels. Another shooting is worse than what one person said or you feeling that the opinion is shared by many but acted on by no one.

Action vs inaction.

This is a war. The only confusion is that so many people escalate the violence by refusing to deal with the realities of war.

Almost worse.

Forum List

Back