Zone1 Black couple shows the true meaning of family adopting a White boy.

I don't support interracial adoption. It's got nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with culture.
Like most things, it depends. I post stories like this to show it's not all one way when it comes to skin color despite the efforts of some to claim that EVERYTHING is about skin color.

Like most things, it depends. I post stories like this to show it's not all one way when it comes to skin color despite the efforts of some to claim that EVERYTHING is about skin color.
It may be acceptable in your culture, but not in mine. We have had thousands of our children stolen from us. We can not and should not allow it. That is the reason behind ICWA.

You have to question their motives with so many Black children needing adoption into a good family.
In their case it was "arranged" through a mutual friend while the donor family was still pregnant. According to the article they weren't thinking of adopting before the connection was made by the friend.

I don't support interracial adoption. It's got nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with culture.
they way the couple looks in the photo they seem to be proud parents and have a lot of love for the baby

Forum List

Back