Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally when a black man says "As a black man", that's what he is. No black person talks about mean black IQ being 84. Blacks generally dismiss IQ scores because they have been found BY WHITES to be culturally biased and innaccurate measures of intelligence.
There's a popular sub on reddit cataloguing posts of white boys larping as black, who clearly aren't by their rhetoric. So I get why you'd think I'm not black. As an Atheist, I reject white Jesus, and one of my favorite music genres is Heavy Metal. Praise Satan, Brotha! But I'm 100% black. I remember in high school, our English teacher told us to give her a list of music to play in class. I wrote down "raining blood" by Slayer, and Pookie said in the most condescending voice "are you serious". lol

Negroes must acquiesce and normalize dissenting views, and realize there are many ways to think. We never had a black renaissance, nor a black civil war among ourselves. Maybe that needs to happen to move forward, and let the Phoenix rise from the ashes. I already told you that I'm a eugenicist. Only let the blacks above 100 iq breed with one another-an interesting thought experiment! I've thought about spearheading a "Black IQ Project". Non profit, help raise the IQ of blacks in key areas. Like I said, it's something that needs to be by and for blacks-you cannot let these crackers coopt it, or they will throw the baby out with the bathwater, poisoning the well.

You are new here, this is IM2’s pattern. He goes after his supporters who dare to disagree with him on anything. That’s why no one respects him and only two people support him.
Do you like Trump? As soon as someone compliments him, he's in love, but turns on them if they dissent in any shape or form.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Oh please. I’ve said nothing racist. You on the other hand have condemned Jews. Jealous of our success, are you?
You are a racist. You clearly have no problem with all the racists here because you ignore them, but always pop up as soon as I or IM dissents.

• Fact
There's a popular sub on reddit cataloguing posts of white boys larping as black, who clearly aren't by their rhetoric. So I get why you'd think I'm not black. As an Atheist, I reject white Jesus, and one of my favorite music genres is Heavy Metal. Praise Satan, Brotha! But I'm 100% black. I remember in high school, our English teacher told us to give her a list of music to play in class. I wrote down "raining blood" by Slayer, and Pookie said in the most condescending voice "are you serious". lol

Negroes must acquiesce and normalize dissenting views, and realize there are many ways to think. We never had a black renaissance, nor a black civil war among ourselves. Maybe that needs to happen to move forward, and let the Phoenix rise from the ashes. I already told you that I'm a eugenicist. Only let the blacks above 100 iq breed with one another-an interesting thought experiment! I've thought about spearheading a "Black IQ Project". Non profit, help raise the IQ of blacks in key areas. Like I said, it's something that needs to be by and for blacks-you cannot let these crackers coopt it, or they will throw the baby out with the bathwater, poisoning the well.

^^^ “Negroes.” Haha

Blacks pay taxes. Blacks have paid taxes since the income tax was made a law. Whites have received handouts thathave helped them economically to the tune of at least 100 trillion over the last century that blacks were denied. So we don't need the Jewish females lectures or any other white lecture on what blacks need to do. We need the same New Deal, Servicemans Readjustment Act and Federal Guaranteed Home Loan money that whites got, at minimum. And if we really wantto be fair, we get the equivalent of that 500,000 dallars every white familiy got due to the Homestead Act.

You are a racist. You clearly have no problem with all the racists here because you ignore them, but always pop up as soon as I or IM dissents.
Wow. I got it. You are IM2’s sock. You don’t even know me, and already you’re with the racist crap.

So, tell me….what is your opinion of Jews?

Do you like Trump? As soon as someone compliments him, he's in love, but turns on them if they dissent in any shape or form.
As a person I detest Trump. He’s a braggart and sociopath. That being said, I consider him a better than average president on the rare occasions when congress or the bureaucracy wasn’t hamstringing him. He at least tried to do things that benefit the nation.

Blacks pay taxes. Blacks have paid taxes since the income tax was made a law. Whites have received handouts thathave helped them economically to the tune of at least 100 trillion over the last century that blacks were denied. So we don't need the Jewish females lectures or any other white lecture on what blacks need to do. We need the same New Deal, Servicemans Readjustment Act and Federal Guaranteed Home Loan money that whites got, at minimum. And if we really wantto be fair, we get the equivalent of that 500,000 dallars every white familiy got due to the Homestead Act.
^^^ ”Jewish female” lectures. Could this guy be any more antisemitic? Why don’t you tell the class how Gd is punishing Jews again?

I worked the numbers for you several years ago. Prior to the fifties few blacks made enough money to pay income taxes. As for the rest, you are delusional.

oh by the way are you willing to take me up on my offer to buy you virgin rainforest for you to break, clear and farm?

Wow. I got it. You are IM2’s sock. You don’t even know me, and already you’re with the racist crap.

So, tell me….what is your opinion of Jews?
Like Ya boi Jared Taylor said: "They look white to me". lool

My opinion is that there are no jews. Religion is fake. Therefore jews are also fake. I respect their hustle and finesse game, tho. I want blacks to emulate them.

As a person I detest Trump. He’s a braggart and sociopath. That being said, I consider him a better than average president on the rare occasions when congress or the bureaucracy wasn’t hamstringing him. He at least tried to do things that benefit the nation.
He did well on the border, made us energy independent, helped create a good economy, kept Iran bankrupt, had low inflation, and had made progress to peace in the Middle East.

We need him back.

My opinion is that there are no jews. Religion is fake. Therefore jews are also fake. I respect their hustle and finesse game, tho. I want blacks to emulate them.
And who pray tell is Jared Taylor?

He did well on the border, made us energy independent, helped create a good economy, kept Iran bankrupt, had low inflation, and had made progress to peace in the Middle East.

We need him back.
If he made us energy dependent, secured the border, we wouldn't be having those problems now. Yet, here we are.

• Fact

I listen to some rock myself. Not so much heavy meta. Having a different politicaal view is not a dissenting view as long as we are working towards the same goal. And from what you have posted despite my doubt of your being black, is that we are working for the same thing. I have no probem with black conservatives, real conservatives, but what gets represented as back conservatives have been sellouts who shame all true black conservatives working to erase racism and move towards economic equality. And you really need to drop that low IQ nonsense, because IQ tests don't prove intelligence. That and praising satan. If there is any proof of low IQ it would be anyone doing that.

I worked the numbers for you several years ago. Prior to the fifties few blacks made enough money to pay income taxes. As for the rest, you are delusional.

oh by the way are you willing to take me up on my offer to buy you virgin rainforest for you to break, clear and farm?
Shut the hell up. I know the numbers better than you.

^^^ ”Jewish female” lectures. Could this guy be any more antisemitic? Why don’t you tell the class how Gd is punishing Jews again?
I don't have to tell you how God is punishing Israel. You see it yourself. And you can stop whining about somebody being anti semitic because they don't tolerate your racist ass. Israel is violating the covenant God made with them. They have done so basically since 1948. You don't have to like it being said, because it doesn't matter what I say. God is doing what God will do.

We don't need to emulate Jews. If you want to emulate them we need to get the same government benefits white Jews got after WW2. You see, this is where your thinking has run into internalized racism. You say you are a new "woke " black conservative, but you seem unable to see how whites really have been able to do things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back