Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think six weeks is unrealistic because a woman might very well not be aware she is pregnant for two cycles. I'm obviously not a woman but I have a fairly weak grasp of routine, I miss normal things all the time.
Maybe. However, we have the science and the tools to both understand pregnancy and detect it. Considering that kids in elementary school are taught about LGBTQ+, there is no reason that a fertile individual should not be educated about and understand human reproduction.

If you are going to engage in unprotected sex, then $10 for a monthly pregnancy test seems like a good investment.

Ultimately, I want to see women who are informed, empowered and in control of their own destiny. Not just when there are consequences to navigate. I think as a society, we need more personally responsibility. Don’t engage in activities if you are not willing to protect yourself from possible un-desired consequences. Especially when your irresponsibility has consequences for others.

I am against abortion used as birth control

I am also against our government (state or federal) having the power to force someone that has been raped (young or old), by a stranger or family member

To have that demons spawn

And if you don’t protect them at a federal level

You allow for stupid laws to be passed

Who is to say that they won’t go after all contraception at some point?
At what point do you protect the life of the unborn?

So is it safe to say that you don’t care about the mother?
Didn’t I just say abortion as late as 15 weeks? How is that not caring about the mother? (It’s exhausting arguing with leftists,)

It’s a BALANCE. Some leeway for the mother while having compassion for the life she’s about to kill.

Leftists don’t concern themselves with such unimportant details. They care only about the mother.
They don’t care about the mother either. Abortion is not good for the mother.

Liberals used to support abortion being “safe, legal and rare”. Now they want it universally on demand up to the point of birth. Today’s liberal positions have been in a pot thats been slowly coming to a boil for over 30 years.

They don’t care about the mother either. Abortion is not good for the mother.

Liberals used to support abortion being “safe, legal and rare”. Now they want it universally on demand up to the point of birth. Today’s liberal positions have been in a pot thats been slowly coming to a boil for over 30 years.
Our previous Governor - a Democrat - said abortion can effectively be carried out AFTER birth: The child survives the abortion as he or she descends down the birth canal, and enters the world. The governor said the woman and her doctor can then decide whether to care for “it,” or let it die from negligence and starvation.

😂 so you can tell me that you are a little less pro abortion than I am ?
We are asking a question: what week do you think abortion should be allowed up to? 12? 16? 20? 38? 30 minutes after birth? One day after birth? When?

Didn’t I just say abortion as late as 15 weeks? How is that not caring about the mother? (It’s exhausting arguing with leftists,)

It’s a BALANCE. Some leeway for the mother while having compassion for the life she’s about to kill.
It’s not a balance

Making a raped woman (stranger or family member) have a devils baby is not caring for the mother

But you want to just give her a ride to get an abortion

And leave that decision up to some old rednecks

By saying “states rights”

It should be the law of the land

It’s not a balance

Making a raped woman (stranger or family member) have a devils baby is not caring for the mother

But you want to just give her a ride to get an abortion

And leave that decision up to some old rednecks

By saying “states rights”

It should be the law of the land
You are so filled with hate that you don’t even hear what I said: I’d be in favor of up to 15 weeks.

Where is your response to the Governor who said the mother can decide to let the baby just die of neglect if an abortion fails, and the child is born alive? Do you have ANY compassion for a helpless infant?

You haters can only see one side: your way or the highway. And if a baby is pulled apart limb by limb, and dies in excruciating pain, that’s OK because at least the mother didn’t have the inconvenience of a bus ride.

We are asking a question: what week do you think abortion should be allowed up to? 12? 16? 20? 38? 30 minutes after birth? One day after birth? When?
Like I told Cletus

If you are for abortion up to 12 weeks

You are still for abortion

You guys act like you are so noble for thinking that killing a baby at an earlier time is different

My point has always been about rape victims

Has it not?

And how they shouldn’t be forced to have the resulting baby

You just want to give her a ride to get an abortion

But you loony toons want to come up with some gotcha moment

Good luck with that 😂

Like I told Cletus

If you are for abortion up to 12 weeks

You are still for abortion

You guys act like you are so noble for thinking that killing a baby at an earlier time is different

My point has always been about rape victims

Has it not?

And how they shouldn’t be forced to have the resulting baby

You just want to give her a ride to get an abortion

But you loony toons want to come up with some gotcha moment

Good luck with that 😂
And with the rape victim? WHAT WEEK?!

You are so filled with hate that you don’t even hear what I said: I’d be in favor of up to 15 weeks.

Where is your response to the Governor who said the mother can decide to let the baby just die of neglect if an abortion fails, and the child is born alive? Do you have ANY compassion for a helpless infant?

You haters can only see one side: your way or the highway. And if a baby is pulled apart limb by limb, and dies in excruciating pain, that’s OK because at least the mother didn’t have the inconvenience of a bus ride.
You a goofball 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back