Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The woke, liberal Democrats hate black people so much that they are genocide-ing them by way of confusing their sexuality. The amount of homosexuals in the black community is neither normal or natural.

Between abortion and homosexuality, most blacks are never even born.

A homophobe too?

A twofer 😂
If it makes you feel better.

The reality is, I’m just a guy who knows you woke cucks only have one device to defend your fruitcakery. And that’s a Brownshirt-esq intimidation to silence. You use empty labels like “racist” and “homophobe” as if we are supposed to be trained to respond to your commands.

You think I’m a homophobe for a simple use of language. I think you are a homophobe for expoliting The homosexual community to push child sexual mutilation, the destruction of single sex spaces for women, antisemitism and your obsession with the sexuality of other peoples children.

If it makes you feel better.

The reality is, I’m just a guy who knows you woke cucks only have one device to defend your fruitcakery. And that’s a Brownshirt-esq intimidation to silence. You use empty labels like “racist” and “homophobe” as if we are supposed to be trained to respond to your commands.

You think I’m a homophobe for a simple use of language. I think you are a homophobe for expoliting The homosexual community to push child sexual mutilation, the destruction of single sex spaces for women, antisemitism and your obsession with the sexuality of other peoples children.
OK Cletus 😂

Let’s go for a hat trick

Are you against abortion for rape victims too?

Google is your friend
OK….just looked it up. While I disagree with those states, Planned Parenthood can use the funds it saves on not providing abortions for bus tickets or even airline flights to a nearby state that does,

Then, if the people of those states do not like the law in their state, they can vote out the politicians and vote in new ones who will be more lenient. That’s pretty much how these things work.

OK….just looked it up. While I disagree with those states, Planned Parenthood can use the funds it saves on not providing abortions for bus tickets or even airline flights to a nearby state that does,

Then, if the people of those states do not like the law in their state, they can vote out the politicians and vote in new ones who will be more lenient. That’s pretty much how these things work.
So if a little girl get pregnant from rape by family member

She has to leave the state to get an abortion?

Regardless of her getting a “free ride”

Why in the hell should there ever have been a law like that to begin with?

So if a little girl get pregnant from rape by family member

She has to leave the state to get an abortion?

Regardless of her getting a “free ride”

Why in the hell should there ever have been a law like that to begin with?
A little girl? You mean like a young teen? It’s horrible, but her parents should of course go with her. There are always going to be a few cases like this, but it’s up to the states to decide.

i myself would not move to a backward Southern state. But if the people in those states want a total ban, then the officials they elect will reflect those wishes.

On the flip side, there are states like CA, VT, and more than a dozen others than allow abortions up to the point of viability, which can be approaching the six month. That is reprehensible to me, but again, if that’s what people in liberal states want to do, they will elect people who support that.

To me, it is more heinous to abort a six-month fetus than to require a rape victim to travel to a different state.

A little girl? You mean like a young teen? It’s horrible, but her parents should of course go with her. There are always going to be a few cases like this, but it’s up to the states to decide.

i myself would not move to a backward Southern state. But if the people in those states want a total ban, then the officials they elect will reflect those wishes.

On the flip side, there are states like CA, VT, and more than a dozen others than allow abortions up to the point of viability, which can be approaching the six month. That is reprehensible to me, but again, if that’s what people in liberal states want to do, they will elect people who support that.

To me, it is more heinous to abort a six-month fetus than to require a rape victim to travel to a different state.
Cool story

I see where you stand

I find it disturbing

I remember when both sides of the isle would reject something so barbaric

But you think that people should be able to do it

Because states rights?

Rare or not

Wrong is wrong

Stuff like this is why I often say

This country is fucked

Cool story

I see where you stand

I find it disturbing

Because states rights?

Rare or not

Wrong is wrong

This country is fucked
I would personally like a 15-week National ban, but it would require an amendment to the Constitution. Short of that, we have states’ rights.

Ok, so about that “hat trick”, we all agree that there should be some exception for rape. As for limitations, Lisa supports a 15 week ban. I’ll support a 6 week ban. So, Mrkelly, at what point do you support banning abortion?

Cool story

I see where you stand

I find it disturbing

Because states rights?

Rare or not

Wrong is wrong

This country is fucked
I think fifty attempts at a solution to a problem are more likely to come up with the best solution, than one solution imposed from above on fifty states. Laws about morality should come from as close to the voter as possible.

Ok, so about that “hat trick”, we all agree that there should be some exception for rape. As for limitations, Lisa supports a 15 week ban. I’ll support a 6 week ban. So, Mrkelly, at what point do you support banning abortion?
I think six weeks is unrealistic because a woman might very well not be aware she is pregnant for two cycles. I'm obviously not a woman but I have a fairly weak grasp of routine, I miss normal things all the time.

I am against abortion used as birth control

I am also against our government (state or federal) having the power to force someone that has been raped (young or old), by a stranger or family member

To have that demons spawn

And if you don’t protect them at a federal level

You allow for stupid laws to be passed

Who is to say that they won’t go after all contraception at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back