Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the difference Cletus?

At 6 weeks

You are still all for killing the baby

You think doing it earlier somehow makes you more noble?

Whats the difference? Why won’t you just tell us at what point you would ban abortion to protect the unborn life?

Like I said, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Is there a reason you are avoiding sharing yours? Is it because you don’t have a point at which you would protect an unborn life?

At 6 weeks

You are still all for killing the baby

You think doing it earlier somehow makes you more noble?
So even at 6 weeks it’s a “baby”?

Whats the difference? Why won’t you just tell us at what point you would ban abortion to protect the unborn life?

Like I said, we are all entitled to our own opinions. Is there a reason you are avoiding sharing yours? Is it because you don’t have a point at which you would protect an unborn life?

So even at 6 weeks it’s a “baby”?
And you are OK with killing it

And you are OK with killing it
But you are apparently not OK with that since you are trying to shame me for it?

This is how quickly these leftist’s arguments about abortion fall apart. They are forced to attack the morality of those who oppose abortion because they themselves have a distinct lack of morality on the issue. Which they know is better left unexplored. This is why Mrkelly went straight to the rape argument and now refuses to answer basic questions about his position.

In a desperate attempt to refocus on my morality he has now conceded that at six weeks it’s a “baby” and that abortion is “killing it”. Which begs the question, if he actually believes that, why would he OK with killing a baby at all?

Of course he doesn’t actually believe that. He is 100% fine with abortion at 6 weeks, leaving him no room to scrutinize the morality of my 6 week cut off.

Last edited:
But you are apparently not OK with that since you are trying to shame me for it?

This is how quickly these leftist’s arguments about abortion fall apart. They are forced to attack the morality of those who oppose abortion because they themselves have a distinct lack of morality on the issue. Which they know is better left unexplored. This is why Mrkelly went straight to the rape argument and now refuses to answer basic questions about his position.

In a desperate attempt to refocus on my morality he has now conceded that at six weeks it’s a “baby” and that abortion is “killing it”. Which begs the question, if he actually believes that, why would he OK with killing a baby at all?

Of course he doesn’t actually believe that. He is 100% fine with abortion at 6 weeks, leaving him no room to scrutinize the morality of my 6 week cut off.
😂 nice try Cletus

You just think that there is a difference between abortion at 6 and 12 weeks to make you look more “moral”

Even you said that I went “straight to the rape argument”

But you had to make it about time of viability didn’t you Cletus

So what about the viability of the woman that was raped?

Do you think that the states should have the right to force her to have the baby?

That was (like even you said) was my main point

😂 nice try Cletus

You just think that there is a difference between abortion at 6 and 12 weeks to make you look more “moral”

Do you think that the states should have the right to force her to have the baby?

Why is it you expect me to answer your questions when you won’t answer one basic question I asked you? It’s exactly like I said, dance around it all you want.

😂 nice try Cletus

A state doesn’t have the right to force her to have the baby. She can go to another state and have an abortion.

Stop dictating to other people that they all must abide by what YOU think is correct.

Why is it you expect me to answer your questions when you won’t answer one basic question I asked you? It’s exactly like I said, dance around it all you want.
😂 Yur funny Cletus

Even you said that I started out talking about states rights to force a rape victim to deliver the baby

Its you that has been dancing this whole time 😂

1716908513080.png

What state forces a rape victim to have a baby? She just needs to go to a different state for the abortion.
In what world should she have to do that?

And some states want to make that against the law

You are OK with states having that right

I am not

We are done

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
In what world should she have to do that?

And some states want to make that against the law

You are OK with states having that right

I am not

We are done
Who are YOU to require every state allow abortion? If you live in a state that doesn‘t, you are either more careful with birth control (99% of pregnancies are due to being lax in that department), or, if you are the 1 in a million rape case, I’m sorry…..but you’ll have to go out of state.

An entire state doesn’t have to change its laws because of a 1 in a million situation.

And leftists don’t get to dictate laws for other states to follow.

Who are YOU to require every state allow abortion? If you live in a state that doesn‘t, you are either more careful with birth control (99% of pregnancies are due to being lax in that department), or, if you are the 1 in a million rape case, I’m sorry…..but you’ll have to go out of state.

An entire state doesn’t have to change its laws because of a 1 in a million situation.

And leftists don’t get to dictate laws for other states to follow.
😂 I get it

Are we done now?

That was one of the worst defenses for adortion I’ve ever seen. Refused to have a mutual discussion. Had to resort to name calling. Couldn’t wait to be “done”.

This is so true. I’ve seen other stories where armed robbers get shot and the robber’s family are like ”the employee (victim) shouldn’t have had a gun at work”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back