Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9571C94D-4BD3-48D5-B8D3-18F4A44F8F89.jpeg

That was one of the worst defenses for adortion I’ve ever seen. Refused to have a mutual discussion. Had to resort to name calling. Couldn’t wait to be “done”.
OK
Who are YOU to require every state allow abortion? If you live in a state that doesn‘t, you are either more careful with birth control (99% of pregnancies are due to being lax in that department), or, if you are the 1 in a million rape case, I’m sorry…..but you’ll have to go out of state.

An entire state doesn’t have to change its laws because of a 1 in a million situation.

And leftists don’t get to dictate laws for other states to follow.
1717070529201.png

The irony is that democrats are already enabling MS13 to “make you a grandfather”. If you oppose it they accuse you of being xenophobic.

Democrats only oppose states rights because they prefer destroying American on the national level. They want to impose their crap on everyone.

The irony is that democrats are already enabling MS13 to “make you a grandfather”. If you oppose it they accuse you of being xenophobic.

Democrats only oppose states rights because they prefer destroying American on the national level. They want to impose their crap on everyone.
😂 tell me more Cletus

1717078595883.png

Mrkelly Yes, it’s super scary to think that “states rights” is the reason the political left is already doing everything you are threatening. Already knew this but thanks!

We need a national ban on the left’s insanity. A mentally Ill man in a dress is not a “woman”. Child molesters belong in jail, not the classroom. Mass deportation of these un-vetted criminals, rapists and murderers.

😂 Trash on both sides Cletus

Here is one of yours

yep I agree. Although he was referring to a specific case involving two minors and a pregnancy. Also, it’s worth noting that cross examination was an attempt to shame him for NOT supporting the child sexual mutilation that democrats were trying to “protect” (states rights and all). Go figure….

“Moon’s remarks came amid discussions about the “Missouri Save Adolescents from Experimentation Act,” which would block healthcare providers from performing gender-transition surgeries on any minor if passed.”

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting married

Last edited:
Kinda like you wanting to give pedophiles protection from having their babies aborted 😂
Sort of like liberal “men” like yourself advocating for abortion so you can avoid responsibility after exploiting women for your own gratification. Got it.

Pedos belong in jail, not the classroom.

Sort of like liberal “men” like yourself advocating for abortion so you can avoid responsibility after exploiting women for your own gratification. Got it.

Pedos belong in jail, not the classroom.
😂 I accept your surrender Cletus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back