Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Since my other thread was locked, which was undoubtedly due to thread derailing I will recreate it while adding in a few new things.

First off. We have Thomas sowell, an incredibly intelligent man speaking on the idea of "black culture" and how it is ruining many black people's lives

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

Sadly white people help perpetuate this lifestyle of thug dummies.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into schools and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in. In the end they are taught it's white people's fault they don't well, and that white people should just give them what they want because of it without earning anything.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards so they can have more value and education.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black that died because he was a dopehead felon that committed a crime and resisted arrest which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

Even other blacks that have higher brain function do not like black culture.

Since my other thread was locked, which was undoubtedly due to thread derailing I will recreate it while adding in a few new things.

First off. We have Thomas sowell, an incredibly intelligent man speaking on the idea of "black culture" and how it is ruining many black people's lives

This, especially American, black culture does them more harm than any perceived racism or white supremacy we have. They themselves make themselves undesirable in the workplace, their low intelligence, high crime rates and so on. No one else is to blame but themselves.

We do things like tell them nothing is their fault and all of their problems are because of racism.

We have dei and affirmative actiom so when they grow up they are allowed into schools and get jobs based on their skin color and not because they are qualified. We encourage their black culture and then force companies and schools to allow them in. In the end they are taught it's white people's fault they don't well, and that white people should just give them what they want because of it without earning anything.

We let public schools lower grading standards to accommodate them instead of holding them to higher standards so they can have more value and education.

In cases like BLM we let them run around like animals looting, committing crimes and so on in the name of being black that died because he was a dopehead felon that committed a crime and resisted arrest which is just an excuse for them to act like savages.

Most cultures/ethnicities have blended in well with each other all over America, EXCEPT the low end blacks(ghetto communities) & the islamos. I would suggest that low self esteem, ignorance & political propaganda are generally involved with those that fail to integrate into American society proper.

Most cultures/ethnicities have blended in well with each other all over America, EXCEPT the low end blacks(ghetto communities) & the islamos. I would suggest that low self esteem, ignorance & political propaganda are generally involved with those that fail to integrate into American society proper.
Whites refused to blend in tO the "American" cutures that were here. Thats why they comitted genocide.

Last edited:

Thomas Sowell and Brandumb Tatum are idiots that only white people listen tO.

The root cause of the probems blacks face is white racism. White culture is the problem. Whites like you don't want accept what psychologists and other professionals have proven.

This is a race bait thread and whites here really need to stop this.

What's "Black Culture" OP?
That fool doesn't know what white culture is yet he tries to comment about something he has never lived based on him being white and reading stuff from cherrypicked blacks telling him when he wants to hear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back