Black dude furious at the Kamala SPIN. Says young dudes of ALL races do not like Kamala. ...

Kamala couldn't attract the black vote in a Democrat primary where she was the only black candidate.

If that doesn't give Dems a hint at the electoral buzzsaw they're heading into, nothing will.

The greatest thing about them is how easily brainwashed they are into believing the most ridiculous shit, if a professional looking person in a fancy studio on television tells them to think it.

"KAMALA IS A FANTASTIC CANDIDATE WHO WAS NEVER A BORDER CZAR AND EVERYONE LOVES HER EXCEPT RACISTS AND WOMAN-HATERS!"

It's so fucking laughable, it's like we're dealing with toddlers.

Which, I suppose we kind of are.

Kamala couldn't attract the black vote in a Democrat primary where she was the only black candidate.

If that doesn't give Dems a hint at the electoral buzzsaw they're heading into, nothing will.

The greatest thing about them is how easily brainwashed they are into believing the most ridiculous shit, if a professional looking person in a fancy studio on television tells them to think it.

"KAMALA IS A FANTASTIC CANDIDATE WHO WAS NEVER A BORDER CZAR AND EVERYONE LOVES HER EXCEPT RACISTS AND WOMAN-HATERS!"

It's so fucking laughable, it's like we're dealing with toddlers.

Which, I suppose we kind of are.
Did you hear what he said? He said, "She's not black!" (lol) He said she is using it to try and get the blacks. She has never been black but when she gets around the black crowd she pretends she is African American.

Did you hear what he said? He said, "She's not black!" (lol) He said she is using it to try and get the blacks. She has never been black but when she gets around the black crowd she pretends she is African American.

She's half-black by way of Jamaica.

But last I checked, that ain't African.

Which means the Dems are the very cultural appropriating bigots they warned us all about.

Who knew?

She's half-black by way of Jamaica.

But last I checked, that ain't African.

Which means the Dems are the very cultural appropriating bigots they warned us all about.

Who knew?
I don't think Jamaicans are African American. (my opinion) It's kinda like saying Asians are part Puerto Rican ...:th_BlackHelicopter:

I don't think Jamaicans are African American. (my opinion) It's kinda like saying Asians are part Puerto Rican ...:th_BlackHelicopter:

She's also half Indian, and there are pictures of her growing up with the Hindu dot on her forehead while wearing the traditional garb.

When she first won her Senate seat in 2016, the media celebrated her as the first Indian-American Senator.

It's all about the narrative.

And the media know they have their army of TDS addled gullible fools who will follow them down any rabbit hole unquestionably.

Forum List

Back