Black Friday sales up nearly 18% over previous year.

Yet a other Trump victory.

Tears and butthurt will be in any minute now...

Last edited:
Online sales have been going up every year. If you are going to give anybody credit then you have to give them credit for brick and mortar stores shutting down due to increased online competition.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

They are expecting a MASSIVE increase in Cyber Monday sales as well.

So when does the Trump crash that most of you on the left predicted occur?

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

How long have Trumps economic policies been in place now?
Irrelevant.

The left predicted that if Trump won the economy would crash immediately as a result.

The numbers are lies . Right cons ? Cause they were all lies BEFORE the election . Now they are magically real, and all due to Trump!

Online sales have been going up every year. If you are going to give anybody credit then you have to give them credit for brick and mortar stores shutting down due to increased online competition.
The increase is a TOTAL of all sales. Matters not where the money went. What matters is consumers are clearly more confident and willing to spend their money.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

How long have Trumps economic policies been in place now?
Irrelevant.

The left predicted that if Trump won the economy would crash immediately as a result.

I didn't make a statement, I asked a question. How do you know why I asked the question to deem it to be relevant or not.

Do you even know how long Trumps economic policies have been in place for?

The increase is a TOTAL of all sales. Matters not where the money went. What matters is consumers are clearly more confident and willing to spend their money.

So what do you feel Trump did to create that confidence?

We both know you won't have any real specifics, but I am still interested to see what sort of vague response you give.

If you are using online sales as your indicator of the stability of our economy, you are one dumb fucker.

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.

We both know you won't have any real specifics, but I am still interested to see what sort of vague response you give.
He beat Hillary. He proposed major changes to our economic policy.
Businesses & consumers OBVIOUSLY reacted positively to those two things.

Glad I could clear things up for you.

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.
I get that dumbass but I also did my own digging around to get the totals.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

In case you've missed it, Trump is so much of a shit in every way possible that the American people are not about to give him credit for the economy.

Sad day for him and the Trumptards.

In case you've missed it, Trump is so much of a shit in every way possible that the American people are not about to give him credit for the economy.

Sad day for him and the Trumptards.
Their spending does all the necessary talking.

credit_debt.jpg

He beat Hillary. He proposed major changes to our economic policy.
Businesses & consumers OBVIOUSLY reacted positively to those two things.

Glad I could clear things up for you.

LOL, I mean I guess you could have been more vague. Right?

So consumers are spending money because he has PROPOSED cutting taxes for the rich. This is your stance?

Forum List

Back