Black Friday sales up nearly 18% over previous year.

Black Friday sales up 18%

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

So we can take this in one of two directions now.

1) I asked you which Trump policies have created that increase.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.
You'r going in circles. Pointless

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

How could a Trump crash occur if none of his policies have been implemented thus far?
You tell me. I wasn't the one that made the prediction, you retarded leftists did it all by yourselves.
You were all wrong, as usual

Link to where anyone said the economy would crash before his policies were actually implemented?

Oh let me guess, this is secret information that you will not be sharing either.

This is what could happen to the stock market if Donald Trump wins

How President Donald Trump will wreck the world economy

Donald Trump's first gift to the world will be another financial crisis

How the national debt could lead to another economic collapse

Grampa hates the fact that he just posted a thread that actually shows how strong of a recovery we saw under Obama.

The big eared Dumbo has been out of office for nearly a year now. How many more years will you be crediting Obama for Trump's success?

Brick and mortar stores screwed the pooch. They kept moving their opening hours for Black Friday back more and more to beat out their competitors, with some going to the extreme and opening on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is pretty much dead now. They killed it.

And it is so much easier to shop online. You don't even have to change out of your pajamas.

I believe they started doing that for safety concerns. In the past, people were seriously injured and some even killed because people just ran over each other once the doors opened. It was ridiculous.

I get that dumbass but I also did my own digging around to get the totals.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?
Typical leftist. Can't figure out how to do things for yourself.
Feel free to prove me wrong otherwise shut up already.

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.

Spending is driven by consumer confidence. If you think you're going to have a job next month because of great economic times, you tend to be less frugal. We just suffered 8 years of the most anti-business Presidency in our lifetime and today is a new day for many people.

Stock market strong, unemployment new lows, highest consumer confidence since GW first took office before 911. Every indicator points to great economic times down the road. So people will be more liberal with their spending than in the past.

or

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

How could a Trump crash occur if none of his policies have been implemented thus far?
You tell me. I wasn't the one that made the prediction, you retarded leftists did it all by yourselves.

Link to where anyone said the economy would crash before his policies were actually implemented?

Oh let me guess, this is secret information that you will not be sharing either.

You do realize your links only prove my point, right?

Yet a other Trump victory.

Tears and butthurt will be in any minute now...

has nothing to do with trump.... probably more people not shopping in stores,

jeez... :rollehyes:
Another moron who doesn't realize all the money, no matter where or how it's spent, ends up in the same place and the boost to the economy is the same.

It also proves ours which is the Trump presidency had the exact opposite effects than were predicted. Would all of Trump's policies made it worse? Who knows, but it could have made it better as well.

There is a different mood today than there was before Trump. Trump was not a community organizer, he was a capitalist. Trump is not anti-business, he is pro-business. Trump does not want more regulations on business--he wants less and rescinded many of DumBama's anti--business policies.

There is a theory out there that liberals hate the most, and that is the theory of Action/ Reaction. Most every action will cause a reaction of some sort. Usually, a negative action causes a negative reaction. A positive action usually causes a positive reaction. So what we are seeing today is positive reactions.

Brick and mortar stores screwed the pooch. They kept moving their opening hours for Black Friday back more and more to beat out their competitors, with some going to the extreme and opening on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is pretty much dead now. They killed it.

And it is so much easier to shop online. You don't even have to change out of your pajamas.

You bring up a good point. I was at the grocery store last Tuesday and several women were bitching about stores being open on Thanksgiving and how they would be shopping online because of it. Brick and mortar needs to bring back the traditional Black Friday or die.

It also proves ours which is the Trump presidency had the exact opposite effects than were predicted. Would all of Trump's policies made it worse? Who knows, but it could have made it better as well.

There is a different mood today than there was before Trump. Trump was not a community organizer, he was a capitalist. Trump is not anti-business, he is pro-business. Trump does not want more regulations on business--he wants less and rescinded many of DumBama's anti--business policies.

There is a theory out there that liberals hate the most, and that is the theory of Action/ Reaction. Most every action will cause a reaction of some sort. Usually, a negative action causes a negative reaction. A positive action usually causes a positive reaction. So what we are seeing today is positive reactions.
So your basing this all on feeling. No actual policy or evidence, just a feeling. Got it.

So your basing this all on feeling. No actual policy or evidence, just a feeling. Got it.

There's plenty of evidence. Record stock market, lowest unemployment since early 2000's, highest consumer confidence rate since then, higher labor participation rate, lower food stamp usage.....

On a personal note we have been very busy since Trump took over. We had to add another tractor-trailer and driver. Our base is by railroad tracks which are much more active than usual. Our packaging companies (who usually have their own trucks) are using us to deliver their loads they're too busy to handle. Packaging companies are a good indicator of the economy because they produce boxes. When companies are ordering a lot of boxes, they are shipping out a lot of goods.

So it's working out quite well. And yes, when people feel good about the economy, that can produce very positive results. in fact I believe if DumBama created the same economic environment, his economy would have been just as good if not better. But he blew it. With him, it was party over country. He got involved in all kinds of things the government doesn't need to be involved in. The more government involvement with business, the more people worry about it.

There's plenty of evidence. Record stock market, lowest unemployment since early 2000's, highest consumer confidence rate since then, higher labor participation rate, lower food stamp usage.....

On a personal note we have been very busy since Trump took over. We had to add another tractor-trailer and driver. Our base is by railroad tracks which are much more active than usual. Our packaging companies (who usually have their own trucks) are using us to deliver their loads they're too busy to handle. Packaging companies are a good indicator of the economy because they produce boxes. When companies are ordering a lot of boxes, they are shipping out a lot of goods.

So it's working out quite well. And yes, when people feel good about the economy, that can produce very positive results. in fact I believe if DumBama created the same economic environment, his economy would have been just as good if not better. But he blew it. With him, it was party over country. He got involved in all kinds of things the government doesn't need to be involved in. The more government involvement with business, the more people worry about it.

All of those things you cited were already moving in that positive directions for years under Obama, just because that trend continues under Trump doesn't mean he was the cause of it.

However, if you can show anything that has changed since Trump took over then sure we can try and attribute that to him being in office.

But the stock market, unemployment, labor participation, consumer confidence and food stamp usage were all trending positively before Trump not because of Trump.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

They are expecting a MASSIVE increase in Cyber Monday sales as well.

So when does the Trump crash that most of you on the left predicted occur?

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

Who predicted a Trump crash?

I predicted that the business cycle if it runs as usual is due to give us a recession soon. I also predicted that if a recession hits on Trump's watch,
99.9% of the Trumptards will suddenly decide that the President doesn't have anything to do with the economy.

lol

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.
I get that dumbass but I also did my own digging around to get the totals.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?
Typical leftist. Can't figure out how to do things for yourself.
Feel free to prove me wrong otherwise shut up already.

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

Prove that Trump caused it or state for the record that you concede that Trump has virtually nothing to do with it.

Maybe Black Friday sales were up because they counted imaginary purchases made by consumers with their imaginary $1000 worth of imaginary tax cuts.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

I predicted that the business cycle if it runs as usual is due to give us a recession soon. I also predicted that if a recession hits on Trump's watch,
99.9% of the Trumptards will suddenly decide that the President doesn't have anything to do with the economy.

lol

Presidents can make contributions to the economy.

Government doesn't create jobs--the private market creates jobs. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so.

All of those things you cited were already moving in that positive directions for years under Obama, just because that trend continues under Trump doesn't mean he was the cause of it.

However, if you can show anything that has changed since Trump took over then sure we can try and attribute that to him being in office.

But the stock market, unemployment, labor participation, consumer confidence and food stamp usage were all trending positively before Trump not because of Trump.

This is true, but I think it's much stronger now more than ever. In fact I heard on the radio today they were expecting near a 4% GDP growth for November.

Trump's policies? Not really because he couldn't implement them. But if you want to use legislative accomplishments as a gauge, WTF did DumBama do that spurred the economy?

lol

Government doesn't create jobs--the private market creates jobs. All government can do is make it more or less inviting for the private sector to do so.

Fine. And in Trump's case, other than some tinkering around the margins, he hasn't really done anything of significance that could be linked to the current economy as a cause of its current condition.

lol

Fine. And in Trump's case, other than some tinkering around the margins, he hasn't really done anything of significance that could be linked to the current economy as a cause of its current condition.

Sure he did. Do you really believe that if Hillary won, we would be experiencing the same economic growth as we are today? Trump is a businessman so he's pro-business. DumBama was anti-business. If you were a business person, would you be more confident in your future under Trump or Obama? You don't have to be honest with me, but be honest with yourself.

Business people like when they have government people in their corner. When the government people are their enemies, it's hard to spend those dollars you would otherwise invest in your business.

Forum List

Back