Black Friday sales up nearly 18% over previous year.

Online sales have been going up every year. If you are going to give anybody credit then you have to give them credit for brick and mortar stores shutting down due to increased online competition.
The increase is a TOTAL of all sales. Matters not where the money went. What matters is consumers are clearly more confident and willing to spend their money.

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.
I get that dumbass but I also did my own digging around to get the totals.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?

Online sales have been going up every year. If you are going to give anybody credit then you have to give them credit for brick and mortar stores shutting down due to increased online competition.
The increase is a TOTAL of all sales. Matters not where the money went. What matters is consumers are clearly more confident and willing to spend their money.

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?
Typical leftist. Can't figure out how to do things for yourself.
Feel free to prove me wrong otherwise shut up already.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

They are expecting a MASSIVE increase in Cyber Monday sales as well.

So when does the Trump crash that most of you on the left predicted occur?

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

In case you've missed it, Trump is so much of a shit in every way possible that the American people are not about to give him credit for the economy.

Sad day for him and the Trumptards.
Their spending does all the necessary talking.

People aren't spending because of Trump. most people don't give a fuck about Trump.

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.

So when does the Trump crash that most of you on the left predicted occur?
As soon as he passes his first piece of major legislation.
So far every attempt he has tried to crash the super strong Obama the economy has failed.

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.
Black Friday sales up 18%

Prove me wrong dumbass

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

So we can take this in one of two directions now.

1) I asked you which Trump policies have created that increase.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.

Brick and mortar stores screwed the pooch. They kept moving their opening hours for Black Friday back more and more to beat out their competitors, with some going to the extreme and opening on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is pretty much dead now. They killed it.

And it is so much easier to shop online. You don't even have to change out of your pajamas.

Prove me wrong dumbass
Stores were emptier than ever this Black Friday — but sales are soaring
Some shoppers were surprised to find empty Targets, Best Buys, and Walmarts when they showed up for Black Friday shopping.

black-friday-target-0356.jpg
Sarah Jacobs/Business Insider

When Business Insider's Sarah Jacobs arrived at the Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn early Friday morning, she found a meager line outside waiting for the mall to open, and even fewer people outside Target and Best Buy.

Black Friday Store Traffic Declines; Sales, Ecommerce Surge | Home Media Magazine

In a first, nation’s largest video game retailer, GameStop, was open on Thanksgiving. Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon again drove high-profile price discounting across product categories – including home entertainment (discounted DVD/Blu-ray Disc movies), but with measured expectations.

“Is [Black Friday] the mayhem that it might have been eight or 10 years ago? I think that world is gone,” Walmart CEO Greg Foran told
The Wall Street Journal.

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

So we can take this in one of two directions now.

1) I asked you which Trump policies have created that increase.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.
You'r going in circles. Pointless

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

Prove me wrong dumbass
Some shoppers were surprised to find empty Targets, Best Buys, and Walmarts when they showed up for Black Friday shopping.

When Business Insider's Sarah Jacobs arrived at the Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn early Friday morning, she found a meager line outside waiting for the mall to open, and even fewer people outside Target and Best Buy.
They were waiting outside for the mall to open and Target's in the mall, so were surprised to find few people outside Target.

Pretty frigging stoopid by any standard.

Prove me wrong dumbass

That doesn't prove me wrong lol. The money all goes into the same economic pot regardless of how it gets there. Hence the part BUT SALES ARE SOARING

Brick and mortar stores screwed the pooch. They kept moving their opening hours for Black Friday back more and more to beat out their competitors, with some going to the extreme and opening on Thanksgiving.

Black Friday is pretty much dead now. They killed it.

And it is so much easier to shop online. You don't even have to change out of your pajamas.

black thursday afternoon @ 3pm.

lol

Forum List

Back