Black Friday sales up nearly 18% over previous year.

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

They are expecting a MASSIVE increase in Cyber Monday sales as well.

So when does the Trump crash that most of you on the left predicted occur?

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?

How long have Trumps economic policies been in place now?
Irrelevant.

The left predicted that if Trump won the economy would crash immediately as a result.

We did?

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?
Typical leftist. Can't figure out how to do things for yourself.
Feel free to prove me wrong otherwise shut up already.

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.
Black Friday sales up 18%

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

So we can take this in one of two directions now.

1) I asked you which Trump policies have created that increase.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.
You'r going in circles. Pointless

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

How could a Trump crash occur if none of his policies have been implemented thus far?

Did you actually read your own link? How about even just the headline that you posted? This is clearly about online sales and not about TOTAL holiday sales.
I get that dumbass but I also did my own digging around to get the totals.
You could do the same but I suspect you won't so you don't have to face the reality that businesses & consumers don't share your irrational fears about a Trump victory.

Oh so you found other information but decided not to share it then call us names when we point out that you only shared information pertaining to online sales. Are you going to share the other information you found?

Serious question. Do you believe the bullshit you spew or just expect everyone else to?

So you started a thread about online sales and now are mad at us because we don't know the other data you said you found, and refuse to share, that has nothing to do with your OP.

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

You are a Trump supporter today?

Talk about a thread going down in flames before it even got off the ground.

Most of Grampas threads are poorly thought out but this one is unusually lazy even by his standards.

Grampa hates the fact that he just posted a thread that actually shows how strong of a recovery we saw under Obama.

Talk about a thread going down in flames before it even got off the ground.

Most of Grampas threads are poorly thought out but this one is unusually lazy even by his standards.

even his usual grampaw spin bullshit sucks BIGLY

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

I don't disagree that Black Friday online sales are up. You posted that and I read it.

or

2) You can share your information that says all spending is up 18% and we can discuss that.Your choice.

The Trump economic crash never materialized, you lose. That was & still is the point of this thread as stated in the op. The fact that you want to play semantics & nibble around the edges only further proves my point.

How could a Trump crash occur if none of his policies have been implemented thus far?
You tell me. I wasn't the one that made the prediction, you retarded leftists did it all by yourselves.
You were all wrong, as usual

With Black Friday store traffic down, holiday retail war could be decided online

Fewer shoppers ventured into retail stores on Black Friday, but retailers enjoyed surge in online sales
We went out thanksgiving night and it was like a normal night IMO
There was A LOT of people at walmart but jcpenny, toys r us, best buy, etc wasnt bad at all. The longest wait we had was at kohls. It was about 5 minutes.
Damn, Red. Does your keyboard prevent you from typing "were" and "weren't"?

Hilarious really.

Prove me wrong dumbass

or

You tell me. I wasn't the one that made the prediction, you retarded leftists did it all by yourselves.
You were all wrong, as usual

Link to where anyone said the economy would crash before his policies were actually implemented?

Oh let me guess, this is secret information that you will not be sharing either.

"Do your own research!"

"I know I started this thread but it's your responsibility to defend the data and claims I refuse to share with you"

Online shoppers have spent 18 percent more this morning than they did last Black Friday

So far every economic indicator has been up/positive since Trump took over. What gives?
When does the vile trump take credit for the increase??

When do the idiot liberals say you can thank Obama?

you can start now he led the way, rumps economy is just following

Prove me wrong dumbass
Stores were emptier than ever this Black Friday — but sales are soaring
Some shoppers were surprised to find empty Targets, Best Buys, and Walmarts when they showed up for Black Friday shopping.

black-friday-target-0356.jpg
Sarah Jacobs/Business Insider

When Business Insider's Sarah Jacobs arrived at the Atlantic Terminal Mall in Brooklyn early Friday morning, she found a meager line outside waiting for the mall to open, and even fewer people outside Target and Best Buy.
They were waiting outside for the mall to open and Target's in the mall, so were surprised to find few people outside Target.

Pretty frigging stoopid by any standard.

And why wouldn't the shoppers go into Target? Oh geeze, I don't know, most conservatives avoid Target, the NFL, and California like the plague; but lets not take that into consideration, lol!

Congrats - first idiot liberal to thank Obama/

Congrats - first idiot liberal to thank Obama/
Rump didn't do anything to thank him for

Forum List

Back