Black Gangs Shoot Up Homo Parade (video)

Why is it that virtually all anti LGBT violence is committed by other people of diversity. Is that why liberals ignore it. There's an epidemic of anti LGBT attacks in Seattle, gays are really upset, but since white christians aren't doing it, it is only local news, and gays are pretty upset about that actually.

Why is it that virtually all anti LGBT violence is committed by other people of diversity. Is that why liberals ignore it. There's an epidemic of anti LGBT attacks in Seattle, gays are really upset, but since white christians aren't doing it, it is only local news, and gays are pretty upset about that actually.
Heck, ISIS is KILLING gays, and Obozo says we just need to get members of ISIS better jobs!!!

Are you talking about this:

Dayton Daily News2015-06-28
Police say a bystander was shot at a gay pride event in San Francisco's Civic Center when an argument between several young men turned violent. Officer Carlos Manfredi says several people were detained for questioning after the shooting... 1 wounded in shooting at San Francisco gay pride event - Worldnews.com

I was worried this type of thing would start to happen. Some fringe types can only be pushed so far.
Not a problem...more and more gay people are armed.

Heck, ISIS is KILLING gays, and Obozo says we just need to get members of ISIS better jobs!!!
Link to President Obama saying that.

Bullshit -

more and more gay people are armed.

Three reasons now to not attend pride parades:

1. The kids don't need to see lewd public displays of dry humping by near-naked sex deviants.

2. The whizzing bullets coming from the sidelines

3. The return fire coming back from the paradees.

So I'll scratch gay pride events off my list of things to go see..

Faggots are disgusting, mentally ill, sexual perverts, and regardless to what the supremely corrupt court of man says, homos will never be married in the eyes of God. In fact, they will all burn in hell for their efforts to bastardize marriage with their vile perversion.

Next...

1. The kids don't need to see lewd public displays of dry humping by near-naked sex deviants.

More people than ever will attend Gay Parades worldwide because of the SCOTUS ruling on Same-Sex Marriage.

I decided in the interest of fairness I would let ya'll have one homosexual hate masturbation post. Have fun!

More people than ever will attend Gay Parades worldwide because of the SCOTUS ruling on Same-Sex Marriage.

Not in Turkey, a NATO partner...........

And This Is How NATO Member Turkey Celebrates Gay Rights Zero Hedge

My gay cousin opted out if the one we had here after the SC ruling. Why? His words. Too many weirdos would be there. LOL

Faggots are disgusting, mentally ill, sexual perverts, and regardless to what the supremely corrupt court of man says, homos will never be married in the eyes of God. In fact, they will all burn in hell for their efforts to bastardize marriage with their vile perversion.

Next...
But nothing seems to be stopping you from fantasizing about guy on guy action.......:eusa_drool:

Next...
But nothing seems to be stopping you from fantasizing about guy on guy action.......:eusa_drool:
So here we go again... a known faggot using her own beloved sexual preference as an insult to someone else.

What part about you people that others see you as freakin' morons don't you get?

Forum List

Back