Black greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like telling you to race us after we've broken your legs. Even if we stop breaking your legs the wounds and scars still exist.

And things still aren't fair. I get it. I know you're more right than we are.

As a liberal all I can tell you is what I think you should do to overcome it.

I'm a liberal also and you can't tell me shit.
I'm just telling you people in poor black and white communities both have to do better themselves to get out. Don't wait for whites to bring jobs into black communities. Not going to happen. So if you can't start your own and if you don't want to be poor you may need to leave those communities. And if they do, America is not as racist as you think. It's more racist than conservatives admit but less than you think.

I'm telling you the truth. You seem to be unable to put yourselves in our shoes. You can only see things from the black perspective.

I don't need to put myself in your shoes when we are talking about a problem that is specifically black. Your views on these matters are simply erroneous sealybobo. I am going to look at the problem from the black perspective because I'm black and its a problem blacks face. I know how racist t his nation is and know so far better than you. Your way of getting things done does not work. This is not about waiting on the white man idiot. This is about demanding that the white man use the money we put in his businesses and banks in our mother fucking community. Get that? We put over1.3 trillion dollars into this nations economy, we aren't sitting around waiting for any handouts because we don't produce, Get it?

We lose 2 trillion per year by doing things the way we do them now. So either this nation goes under, or it develops the hoods, barrios and poor white sections of this nation.

This is not the thread topic and we've rode down this road before. I don't listen to you because you have no clue. And we don't have to see things from your side to understand what the fuck we need to do.

It's a black thang, huh, IM2? No, no one can tell you anything. Your mind is so obtuse and closed it's not even funny.

1401x788-NatX.png

There are plenty of people who I have listened to . But you see, I have 32 years of working, researching, building programs that have been successful in this field. You don't have this experience, knowledge or education, nor does sealybobo. So I don't need to listen to people with flawed opinions steeped not on fact but in stereotypes and racial bias..
That's a lot of experience, if you don't mind my asking what is your profession?

What programs actually do make a difference?

I'm just telling you people in poor black and white communities both have to do better themselves to get out. Don't wait for whites to bring jobs into black communities. Not going to happen. So if you can't start your own and if you don't want to be poor you may need to leave those communities. And if they do, America is not as racist as you think. It's more racist than conservatives admit but less than you think.

I'm telling you the truth. You seem to be unable to put yourselves in our shoes. You can only see things from the black perspective.

I don't need to put myself in your shoes when we are talking about a problem that is specifically black. Your views on these matters are simply erroneous sealybobo. I am going to look at the problem from the black perspective because I'm black and its a problem blacks face. I know how racist t his nation is and know so far better than you. Your way of getting things done does not work. This is not about waiting on the white man idiot. This is about demanding that the white man use the money we put in his businesses and banks in our mother fucking community. Get that? We put over1.3 trillion dollars into this nations economy, we aren't sitting around waiting for any handouts because we don't produce, Get it?

We lose 2 trillion per year by doing things the way we do them now. So either this nation goes under, or it develops the hoods, barrios and poor white sections of this nation.

This is not the thread topic and we've rode down this road before. I don't listen to you because you have no clue. And we don't have to see things from your side to understand what the fuck we need to do.

It's a black thang, huh, IM2? No, no one can tell you anything. Your mind is so obtuse and closed it's not even funny.

1401x788-NatX.png

There are plenty of people who I have listened to . But you see, I have 32 years of working, researching, building programs that have been successful in this field. You don't have this experience, knowledge or education, nor does sealybobo. So I don't need to listen to people with flawed opinions steeped not on fact but in stereotypes and racial bias..
That's a lot of experience, if you don't mind my asking what is your profession?

I got my degree in sociology. I ended up working in several community organizations.

We built a program that provided inner city youth with income opportunities whereby they would sell things and get paid daily to provide an alternative to selling drugs. In this program kids are taught how to do business tasks like write receipts in triplicate and give a copy to the customer., file their receipts, set up a file using QuickBooks to keep their incomes recorded, keep track of sales, learn to make sales appointments and presentations. We taught them word so they could write and deliver thank you letters to all customers they would make sales to. We taught them PowerPoint and publisher so they could make their own presentation books. The number one creator of millionaires in America is the sales industry and blacks at that time lagged behind and still do. So by teaching these skills, it also taught kids how to prepare for job interviews, how to better communicate in such situations, how to write resumes, and how to be better detailed oriented people. We as an organization won awards for that and for years kids in our programs were winning individual awards for their community work.

You must provide alternative to selling drugs if you want drug sales to reduce. Talking about illegitimate children or daddy not being home does not end the fact these kids exist ad don't have a place to work. So then if you can sell crack, you can sell Christmas cards. And when you sell Christmas cards, you don't have to worry about rival gangs killing you or the police.

This thread kinda provides a look into broader racial problems in the US including those of perception and responsibility.

I brought up Condaleeza Rice as an example of "black culture" because I had read her biography. On my reading pile is another by a black woman journalist, and a book on the black migration north. What came out of what I've read are several good points.

The struggle parents raising children and protecting them from the more blatant racism fifty years ago.
The struggle parents face now in trying to raise children in areas where drug abuse is blatant, too many men have been through the criminal justice system, and crime and schools suck.
The "easy" success, "respect" and status that the gang culture brings.

Racism. I think there's more then a bit of it when we refer to "black culture" as if all black culture is "gansta". Or, as if it is racially unique instead of being the same culture of past groups who inhabited impoverished urban landscapes ...Irish gangs, Italian mafia, Hispanic gangs and cartels. All those groups suffered from ethnic discrimination, but at some you have to move beyond that and tackle the situations that seem to be keeping people from moving out. Racism is only one aspect and it's in danger of becoming an excuse to fall back on.
Instead of blaming "whitey" for everything, why not..

Elect people who will improve schools, bring in jobs and training to communities and hold them accountable, don't tolerate corruption simply because he is opposing whitey.

Look at role models...promote what you want to see, like the ones in this thread.

Don't tolerate or excuse the bad because of racism and don't make it an excuse for failure. It's a barrier but barriers can be overcome. Sometimes though it's just an excuse for not trying and there is only so much you can keep blaming on whites with looking at the contributions of your own communities.

Likewise from the white side. Racism exists. The forum is chock full of blatantly racist threads most of which target blacks. I don't quite know what else you can call threads casting doubt on the genetic intelligence of races, denigrating assumptions of "culture", ignoring the many and complex reasons behind crime rates and focusing on race only. Or how about the "feral negro" threads infesting the forum, that utterly ignores similar barbaric crimes by whites? Threads that ignore the bias in the justice system, that send more young black men juvie or to prison for crimes that if they were white, they'd be less likely to enter the system for.

You sucked off the public titty for 32 years. Wow, what an accomplishment. You made no doubt a handsome living brainwashing people with your racist shit and Americans were forced to pay for it. You are part of the problem.

Yawn!
You had 32 years practice.

And this is related to the thread topic exactly in what way?
You brought up your bullshit government job, not me.

Well I never worked for the government. And had I done so, it's not illegal.

I have seen the results of black culture. Little black kids so pissed off they beat a poor little old man's dog to death, these were kids, and the old man? A Pearl harbor survivor who's wife was dying of Alzheimer's . Wow. Blacks are so sensitive to people that are insensitive. This is a shout out to poor little IM2, cause' I got your back, even if others abandon or attack you.

What is "Black Culture"?

Is it the "Black Culture" that Condaleeza Rice grew up in? Who's parents protected her from the ugly realities of Jim Crowe, though even as a child she was aware that her parents, on cross countries trips and vacations, frequently brought their own food and picnic'd or camped so they wouldn't be humiliaged turned away from hotels and restaurants? Parents who made sure she had a good education, loved learning, learned to play music, and became an accomplished pianist, among many other things? That "Black Culture"?

Why is it only Condoleeza Rice? Condoleeza Rice is not unique among blacks. She is not the exceptional example for black people. She's not the only black person who went through that and had parents make sure they got good educations. .How about the reality that the black culture this woman describe did not make those kids beat that dog. White kids have tortured animals is that a result of white culture? Why is it that whites cannot ask these questions about their own culture when such things come up?

I am black, thereof part of he so called black culture. I had parents who went thought jim crow, we lived in segregation, they fought for our rights to get treated better, to have better educations, they made sure we got them. I got a masters degree thanks to them being on me and the majority of blacks in my town went to college, most of them graduated from either college or a technical school. This double standard is what pisses us off. Black kids beat up a dg and its because of the black culture. White kids beat up the dog and its because they are bad kids or are mentally disturbed, it's not the white culture. There is always an excuse, an out for whites to use. But we are not allowed to use those same excuses.

Some black kids beat up a dog and we get the lecture about black culture, yet Jeffery Dahmer cooked and ate people. John Wayne Gacy had sex with little boys and buried them under his porch. White culture had nothing to do with this, they were mentally disturbed. Mike Brown gets murderd by a cop and whites go running to look for ways they can call him a thug to justify the murder even as he had no record. Then once again we get the lectures on black culture form whites. A black graduate getting ready to serve his country is killed by a white man but its not because of white culture, oh no the white man had mental problems. A white man went to New York to hunt down blacks to kill, but we can't say it a result of white culture, no he as mentally impaired. Dillon Roof murdered 9 people in a church during bible study, white culture has nothing to do with that, he is a lone wolf full of hate.

Recently within the past 24 hours two white men were arrested for the murder of four men who they killed, burned in the pig cooker BBQ smoker, and buried over a drug deal. Are they thugs? Is this the result of white culture? I bet that's not what's going t be said. There will some excuse made or created for this behavior hat fits a general profile and not a race specific one.. But let that be someone black and we have to hear the ignorance and the continued use of the white double standard.

When does this shit stop white folks? When will you decide to look within your own culture to understand the problems created for all by some of the things you believe about others?
The whites who commit these horrible crimes are no better than anyone else who commits these crimes. I don't make excuses for anyone who commits a crime. If they are guilty, they should be punished.

1401x788-NatX.png

I got my degree in sociology. I ended up working in several community organizations.

We built a program that provided inner city youth with income opportunities whereby they would sell things and get paid daily to provide an alternative to selling drugs. In this program kids are taught how to do business tasks like write receipts in triplicate and give a copy to the customer., file their receipts, set up a file using QuickBooks to keep their incomes recorded, keep track of sales, learn to make sales appointments and presentations. We taught them word so they could write and deliver thank you letters to all customers they would make sales to. We taught them PowerPoint and publisher so they could make their own presentation books. The number one creator of millionaires in America is the sales industry and blacks at that time lagged behind and still do. So by teaching these skills, it also taught kids how to prepare for job interviews, how to better communicate in such situations, how to write resumes, and how to be better detailed oriented people. We as an organization won awards for that and for years kids in our programs were winning individual awards for their community work.

You must provide alternative to selling drugs if you want drug sales to reduce. Talking about illegitimate children or daddy not being home does not end the fact these kids exist ad don't have a place to work. So then if you can sell crack, you can sell Christmas cards. And when you sell Christmas cards, you don't have to worry about rival gangs killing you or the police.

I was writing my post as you were writing yours. You make really good points. You have to deal with what exists now and help the people as they are now, you can't unbreak eggs. I see the same arguments with teen pregnancies. Sure, you can talk about imorality and "just say no" and take away benefits, but that isn't going to change anything. Those kids are far more likely to drop out of school and continue the cycle. Instead, give them the means to stay in school and pursue a professional education, teach them good parenting skills, provide childcare support to allow them to finish an education, at the community level. There are good programs that work with employers to hire people who might be thought to risky, and who coach the employee while subsidizing them until a certain point is reached. You never here about stuff like that, or what you talk about, but it should be heard.

I have seen the results of black culture. Little black kids so pissed off they beat a poor little old man's dog to death, these were kids, and the old man? A Pearl harbor survivor who's wife was dying of Alzheimer's . Wow. Blacks are so sensitive to people that are insensitive. This is a shout out to poor little IM2, cause' I got your back, even if others abandon or attack you.

What is "Black Culture"?

Is it the "Black Culture" that Condaleeza Rice grew up in? Who's parents protected her from the ugly realities of Jim Crowe, though even as a child she was aware that her parents, on cross countries trips and vacations, frequently brought their own food and picnic'd or camped so they wouldn't be humiliaged turned away from hotels and restaurants? Parents who made sure she had a good education, loved learning, learned to play music, and became an accomplished pianist, among many other things? That "Black Culture"?

Why is it only Condoleeza Rice? Condoleeza Rice is not unique among blacks. She is not the exceptional example for black people. She's not the only black person who went through that and had parents make sure they got good educations. .How about the reality that the black culture this woman describe did not make those kids beat that dog. White kids have tortured animals is that a result of white culture? Why is it that whites cannot ask these questions about their own culture when such things come up?

I am black, thereof part of he so called black culture. I had parents who went thought jim crow, we lived in segregation, they fought for our rights to get treated better, to have better educations, they made sure we got them. I got a masters degree thanks to them being on me and the majority of blacks in my town went to college, most of them graduated from either college or a technical school. This double standard is what pisses us off. Black kids beat up a dg and its because of the black culture. White kids beat up the dog and its because they are bad kids or are mentally disturbed, it's not the white culture. There is always an excuse, an out for whites to use. But we are not allowed to use those same excuses.

Some black kids beat up a dog and we get the lecture about black culture, yet Jeffery Dahmer cooked and ate people. John Wayne Gacy had sex with little boys and buried them under his porch. White culture had nothing to do with this, they were mentally disturbed. Mike Brown gets murderd by a cop and whites go running to look for ways they can call him a thug to justify the murder even as he had no record. Then once again we get the lectures on black culture form whites. A black graduate getting ready to serve his country is killed by a white man but its not because of white culture, oh no the white man had mental problems. A white man went to New York to hunt down blacks to kill, but we can't say it a result of white culture, no he as mentally impaired. Dillon Roof murdered 9 people in a church during bible study, white culture has nothing to do with that, he is a lone wolf full of hate.

Recently within the past 24 hours two white men were arrested for the murder of four men who they killed, burned in the pig cooker BBQ smoker, and buried over a drug deal. Are they thugs? Is this the result of white culture? I bet that's not what's going t be said. There will some excuse made or created for this behavior hat fits a general profile and not a race specific one.. But let that be someone black and we have to hear the ignorance and the continued use of the white double standard.

When does this shit stop white folks? When will you decide to look within your own culture to understand the problems created for all by some of the things you believe about others?
The whites who commit these horrible crimes are no better than anyone else who commits these crimes. I don't make excuses for anyone who commits a crime. If they are guilty, they should be punished.

Of course they should, I just don't see many threads on it...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Incest was normal? Maybe t
"she is going to get embarrassed and made an example of"

Listen nutball, that is SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE based on CAT scanning and genetic analysis from world renowned scientists, who like me are far more educated than some lunatic like you.

So go ahead give me a laugh and embarrass me, intellectually I can wipe the floor with barely educated idiots like you.

Sorry what Universities did you go to, what is your University Degree in? :badgrin:

This is NOT a Black man.

upload_2017-7-16_4-43-23-png.138958

The Ancient Egyptians were NOT Black you idiot.

View attachment 138964
View attachment 138965
DNA discovery reveals relatives of ancient Egyptians - CNN.com

Your link doesn't say anything about his race.

But this one say something.

King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprises

Scientists believe genetics and inherited diseases played a role in Tut's bad health because of inbreeding. A genetic analysis of his family's mummies suggests that his parents were siblings.

King Tut's 'virtual autopsy' reveals surprises - CNN.com

Tut was an inbred who died at 19 because of disease caused by the sex between a brother and sister. So them do you want to continue bragging about Tut being white or now is he black?

:badgrin:

Egypt was black, and proof American cover up of that fact

You really are a retard aren't you?

Yes you are, we should not expect uneducated morons like you to know that incest was considered normal in Ancient Egypt.

Of course nowadays incest is normal in the Black Ghetto, how many of those Black men are Muh Dick Muh Dick with their own daughters.

The YouTube thing is 100% horscrap.

I don't think the people of Egypt inbred. The king's maybe but that happened in England too. Prince Charles is an inbred.

"Incest was normal?"

Well sibling unions were actually widely considered normal in Ancient Egypt, primarily during the Greco-Roman era 332 BC to 642 AD.

Tutankhamun married his stepsister Ankhesenamun, and as I mentioned last night his father Akhenaten was married to one of his own sisters.

If we just deal with the Ptolemaic Kingdom which is 305 BC-30 BC, this was the Ptolemaic Dynasty started by Lagus who was Greek married Arsinoe of Macedon, also a Greek and she gave birth to Ptolemy I, although the rumour that started back then still holds today and that's that Ptolemy I father was actually Philip II of Macedon, which if that were correct would mean that Ptolemy I was the half-brother of Alexander The Great.

Anyhow, back to incest, Ptolemy I a Macedonian Greek was the first ruler of the Ptolemaic Kingdom. The most well known incestuous unions would be Cleopatra VII Philopator who was married to her brother Ptolemy XIII, he drowned in 47 BC and she named another brother Ptolemy XIV as her Co-Ruler, they also got married, but during that time whether they were sleeping together I don't know, Cleopatra was at that time sleeping with Julius Caesar.

After Caesar was assassinated, Cleopatra poisoned her brother Ptolemy XIV and replaced him as her Co-Ruler with his nephew Ptolemy XV who was the son of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar, his full name was Ptolemy XV Philopator Philometor Caesar, he was commonly known just as Caesarion.

Cleopatra's third and final marriage was the only one that didn't involve incest, that was her marriage to Marcus Antonius, with which she had three more children, before her and Marcus Antonius committed suicide in 30 BC, this effectively ending the Ptolemaic Kingdom and the beginning of the Roman period started by Octavianus who became the very first Roman Emperor Augustus.

From 30 BCE - 641 Egypt was known as the Province of Aegyptus.

Back to incest again, Cleopatra VII parents Cleopatra V and Ptolemy XII were also brother and sister and also they were first cousins and also Ptolemy XII was Cleopatra V's Uncle.

Oh and ALL of the above Ancient Egyptians were Greeks, Macedonian Greeks, the most FAMOUS Ancient Egyptian Cleopatra was 100% Macedonian Greek and as we know the Greeks are NOT Black people.

"The Death of Cleopatra" by Guido Cagnacci an oil on canvas C. 1858, it's held at the Pinacoteca di Brera in Milan, a very fine art gallery that I have visited and if anyone is ever in Milan I recommend you visit it.

Pinacoteca di Brera

They are all White, because Greeks are White and not Black, the Ancient Egyptians were not Black.

The below - I have scribbled across the boobies as they show nipples, you people are prudes.

View attachment 139032

Sounds like West Virginia or North Florida. Cousin-uncle-brother-daddy.

I like nipples. :D

No titties ... :eusa_naughty:

There is a seemingly jarring disharmony in the concept behind this thread. It's as if the OP is trying to justify something. If this thread was called "White greatness", we would roll our eyes and ignore it. Greatness transcends race. So lets recognize ALL great people.

Dumb. You don't read me talking about how whites have never done anything or how primitive whites are. I have read over and over in here whites making comments about what blacks have not done, so I made this thread. Your ignorance relative to your behavior is expected. So roll your eyes..

Time would be better spent doing volunteer work to INSURE that "Black Greatness" in CURRENT and FUTURE generations -- dontchathink?? How would you approach that?

Just to play the devils advocate, you are a moderator and surely must see the plethora of ignorant and stereotypical threads started in this forum on a daily basis that imply the collective failure or inferiority of the Black population.

Posts that refer to Black people as less than human and prone to criminality. And in addition to that, some of the very same posters who are showing outright indignation over IM2 being non passive over what goes on here, are some of the same ones who turn a blind eye when Black people are negatively lumped together as a collective by ignorant, uneducated bigots.

If the forum is about race relations, where is the wrong in him posting information about Black people who do not fit the mold of what appears to be the opinion of what the majority of non Black posters here think describes Black people?
IM2 describes whites in a negative light

Racism. I think there's more then a bit of it when we refer to "black culture" as if all black culture is "gansta". Or, as if it is racially unique instead of being the same culture of past groups who inhabited impoverished urban landscapes ...Irish gangs, Italian mafia, Hispanic gangs and cartels. All those groups suffered from ethnic discrimination, but at some you have to move beyond that and tackle the situations that seem to be keeping people from moving out. Racism is only one aspect and it's in danger of becoming an excuse to fall back on.

Elect people who will improve schools, bring in jobs and training to communities and hold them accountable, don't tolerate corruption simply because he is opposing whitey.

Look at role models...promote what you want to see, like the ones in this thread.

Don't tolerate or excuse the bad because of racism and don't make it an excuse for failure. It's a barrier but barriers can be overcome. Sometimes though it's just an excuse for not trying and there is only so much you can keep blaming on whites with looking at the contributions of your own communities.

Likewise from the white side. Racism exists. The forum is chock full of blatantly racist threads most of which target blacks. I don't quite know what else you can call threads casting doubt on the genetic intelligence of races, denigrating assumptions of "culture", ignoring the many and complex reasons behind crime rates and focusing on race only. Or how about the "feral negro" threads infesting the forum, that utterly ignores similar barbaric crimes by whites? Threads that ignore the bias in the justice system, that send more young black men juvie or to prison for crimes that if they were white, they'd be less likely to enter the system for.

On the whole Black users on this forum are certainly disproportionately more racist.
On the whole...no. It's a matter of perspective and assumption.

90% of the folks here...we have no idea what race they are.

This thread kinda provides a look into broader racial problems in the US including those of perception and responsibility.

I brought up Condaleeza Rice as an example of "black culture" because I had read her biography. On my reading pile is another by a black woman journalist, and a book on the black migration north. What came out of what I've read are several good points.

The struggle parents raising children and protecting them from the more blatant racism fifty years ago.
The struggle parents face now in trying to raise children in areas where drug abuse is blatant, too many men have been through the criminal justice system, and crime and schools suck.

The thing is coyote most of the things you say blacks should do have been tried. And I do think. you need to drop opposing whitey and don't use racism as a reason to fail. These are conditions whites made up that we don't do. Now what whites do need to understand that banging your head up against racist whites can take it's toll on people. It's real easy ttalk about what you should not do when you do not face the gunfire.

Whites need to understand we give them a ot of money. And a whole lot of people have gotten extremely rich because of it. They need to understand this because whites. especially may like those here, seem to think we are asking for free money.Yet they do not reurn our money back to us relative to contributions or in providing jobs when they decide to expand operations. We have white banks full of money from blacks who will not loan a black person money to start a business. Now you can present all the excuses you want, but that's all they are. There is no reason for what happens. If a white man can go bankrupt 6 times and keep getting business loans, then there are no excuses to be made.

On the whole Black users on this forum are certainly disproportionately more racist.
On the whole...no. It's a matter of perspective and assumption.

90% of the folks here...we have no idea what race they are.

So, it's just some coincidence that some users here spout pro-Black, and anti-White ideals?

They must be unknown, but then we see they actually admit to being Black, they don't even deny it.

So, why should we think otherwise?

1401x788-NatX.png

I was writing my post as you were writing yours. You make really good points. You have to deal with what exists now and help the people as they are now, you can't unbreak eggs. I see the same arguments with teen pregnancies. Sure, you can talk about imorality and "just say no" and take away benefits, but that isn't going to change anything. Those kids are far more likely to drop out of school and continue the cycle. Instead, give them the means to stay in school and pursue a professional education, teach them good parenting skills, provide childcare support to allow them to finish an education, at the community level. There are good programs that work with employers to hire people who might be thought to risky, and who coach the employee while subsidizing them until a certain point is reached. You never here about stuff like that, or what you talk about, but it should be heard.

Agreed.

Whites need to understand we give them a ot of money. .

Oh really?
As if Blacks don't pay less in taxes, and take more in welfare on a collective disproportionate basis?

There is a seemingly jarring disharmony in the concept behind this thread. It's as if the OP is trying to justify something. If this thread was called "White greatness", we would roll our eyes and ignore it. Greatness transcends race. So lets recognize ALL great people.

Dumb. You don't read me talking about how whites have never done anything or how primitive whites are. I have read over and over in here whites making comments about what blacks have not done, so I made this thread. Your ignorance relative to your behavior is expected. So roll your eyes..

Time would be better spent doing volunteer work to INSURE that "Black Greatness" in CURRENT and FUTURE generations -- dontchathink?? How would you approach that?

Just to play the devils advocate, you are a moderator and surely must see the plethora of ignorant and stereotypical threads started in this forum on a daily basis that imply the collective failure or inferiority of the Black population.

Posts that refer to Black people as less than human and prone to criminality. And in addition to that, some of the very same posters who are showing outright indignation over IM2 being non passive over what goes on here, are some of the same ones who turn a blind eye when Black people are negatively lumped together as a collective by ignorant, uneducated bigots.

If the forum is about race relations, where is the wrong in him posting information about Black people who do not fit the mold of what appears to be the opinion of what the majority of non Black posters here think describes Black people?

No IM2 does not describe whites in a negative light. IM2 talks about what white racists have done. And I have said what I have because of the shit I had to read in here that YOU have not said anything about.

IM2 thinks she is the personal protector of blacks. I have no doubt she's sincere. The pro black propaganda cheerleading shtick comes off as pretentious.

I'm male idiot. I guess your white racism is not pretentious. There is nothing worse than an ignorant old person. You are sixty and you are dumb.
Here is one thing I'm noticing blacks and Muslims are doing wrong. They move to my white neighborhood then they form clicks in the highschool and act like gangs.

The 15 year old white girl who goes to the highschool I went to 29 years ago is telling me what is happening now that 750,000 blacks moved out of Detroit and to the suburbs. 29 years ago I said the kids were ignorantly racist because they didn't know blacks but now they are racist because of what they are seeing and experiencing first hand.

We aren't seeing black greatness.

I tell you to get out of Detroit but don't bring the ghetto with you.

No IM2 does not describe whites in a negative light. IM2 talks about what white racists have done. And I have said what I have because of the shit I had to read in here that YOU have not said anything about.
Do you experience more racism than you can bare in the all white community you live in?

I'm Greek. When I moved from Detroit to my all white neighborhood we were the only ones with a long Greek name. People, parents, teachers, neighbors, kids, co-workers all treated us differently and we knew who was prejudice against foreigners. People at my dad's work asked why he didn't go back to his country.

So I'm sure you see ignorance all the time.

The majority of whites who post here describe blacks in a negative light...but in a different manner:

*Criminals
*Rapists
^Unemployable

I cant speak for IM2, but what I see is him objecting to these streotypes by SOME whites.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's like telling you to race us after we've broken your legs. Even if we stop breaking your legs the wounds and scars still exist.

And things still aren't fair. I get it. I know you're more right than we are.

As a liberal all I can tell you is what I think you should do to overcome it.

1401x788-NatX.png

But what we are telling you has validity.

Let's look up black CEOs or executives of Fortune 500 companies. How many of them speak eubonics? How many of them took school seriously? How many of them left the ghetto?

Why don't you look at these great men and women and do what they did?

The majority of whites who post here describe blacks in a negative light...but in a different manner:

*Criminals
*Rapists
^Unemployable

I cant speak for IM2, but what I see is him objecting to these streotypes by SOME whites.

You spoke for me quite accurately katsteve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back