Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

Ray lived in a crappy city that became crappier when rich people moved all the jobs away, but he blames poor people because that's how he's been conditioned.
Ray was told he couldn't drive a truck, not that he couldn't work. He seems to realize that 99% of the population earns a living NOT driving trucks.
Ray missed that the number of people who were uninsured dropped because of ObamaCare, which is why Republicans weren't as keen to end it as they keep telling you. But his bottom feeder boss saw an opportunity to drop health care because he knew Ray would keep bending over.

Now, funny thing, I've suffered economic setbacks every time a Republican gets into office. But unlike you, I just don't throw up my hands and say, "Woe is me". I do something about it.

I'm not going to keep going through this with you. It's impossible to debate a moron. I have to keep repeating the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again like trying to get through to a retard. And as I said earlier, I don't take advice from people with severe mental disorders they refuse to have addressed. When you fix your own mental problems then worry about the problems of other people.

If you don't like the system, do something to change it. Your people are in charge so it's now or never as it's likely after this disaster, you won't see Communist leadership for a long time in this country.

Asians are going to be fine. (I am still waiting for you to post that proof that Asians were being rejected for being ugly.)
Asians simply haven't encountered 400 years of slavery and Jim Crow. Whites have benefited from it.

Neither has any black person today.

Actually, the longest sentence handed out for the January 6 TREASON is five years.

The problem was this kid wasn't "violent". He defended himself when confronted by a ranting racist pedophile by punching him. And then the guy died 3 days later, probably because he was really old and lived a debauched lifestyle.

Defended himself against an elderly man who wasn't getting physical. Riiiiiiiiiight.

Um, yeah, because the guy was a convicted felon, pedophile and racist. That's why no one is getting all that upset that he died in an accident he instigated.

Frankly, I think this kid settled too easy. This happened in Florida, which has a "Stand your Ground" law, and you can use deadly force if you feel threatened.

No that's not what it means. That's the problem with you leftists, you don't read up on what our laws are. SYG does not give anybody the right to physically attack another person, especially over words.

No that's not what it means. That's the problem with you leftists, you don't read up on what our laws are. SYG does not give anybody the right to physically attack another person, especially over words.

He don't care. He just likes "white shaming." He probably white himself, and is brainwashed into thinking that all whites are racist. He's probably apologized to black people for his skin color.

He don't care. He just likes "white shaming." He probably white himself, and is brainwashed into thinking that all whites are racist. He's probably apologized to black people for his skin color.

He's a self-hating white and has admitted so on several occasions. He's also an anti-Semite to boot. In his warped view, blacks can do no wrong because their ancestors (which none have ever met) faced difficult times when they were alive.

His severe OCD has him believing all whites are racist, and that goes double for police. He looks for racists under his bed and behind every open door at night before he goes to sleep. That's how far off he is from reality. He also believes statistics are racist as well, even though statistics are not human.

He's a self-hating white and has admitted so on several occasions. He's also an anti-Semite to boot. In his warped view, blacks can do no wrong because their ancestors (which none have ever met) faced difficult times when they were alive.

His severe OCD has him believing all whites are racist, and that goes double for police. He looks for racists under his bed and behind every open door at night before he goes to sleep. That's how far off he is from reality. He also believes statistics are racist as well, even though statistics are not human.
The reason he‘s antisemitic is the same for all leftists. They hate that the most persecuted minority in history is at the top of the totem pole in terms of net worth, income, and educational attainment. It kills their false narrative that racism, and racism again, explains the problems in the black underclass.

There’s even worse, much worse. This POS thug slashed the throats of a nice couple just riding their bikes. Florida has the death penalty, and I hope the monster gets it. It’s only too bad we can’t kill him twice.

Mad dogs like this need to be shot on the spot. They don't deserve a trial

The reason he‘s antisemitic is the same for all leftists. They hate that the most persecuted minority in history is at the top of the totem pole in terms of net worth, income, and educational attainment. It kills their false narrative that racism, and racism again, explains the problems in the black underclass.

It really makes you wonder what happened in their life to F-up their mind like that.

In any case I tried to help the guy out by pointing him in the direction of treatment for his severe OCD. I gave him examples of himself that are classic cases of the problem. He refuses to get help. For example he is obsessed with the fact I had to go on disability. It wasn't my choice, a government certified doctor told me I could no longer work. It's been two and a half years since I lost my job and career and he still constantly brings it up. He doesn't understand that's what obsession means.

You can't help people that refuse to get help, so I don't harp on it very much. In fact it's somewhat entertaining knowing that he loses sleep at night over some guy on the internet. I mean who would choose self-torture?

It really makes you wonder what happened in their life to F-up their mind like that.

In any case I tried to help the guy out by pointing him in the direction of treatment for his severe OCD. I gave him examples of himself that are classic cases of the problem. He refuses to get help. For example he is obsessed with the fact I had to go on disability. It wasn't my choice, a government certified doctor told me I could no longer work. It's been two and a half years since I lost my job and career and he still constantly brings it up. He doesn't understand that's what obsession means.

You can't help people that refuse to get help, so I don't harp on it very much. In fact it's somewhat entertaining knowing that he loses sleep at night over some guy on the internet. I mean who would choose self-torture?
Sorry for your disability. Hope you’re not too uncomfortable with it.

As far as his ragging you about it, I wonder if he rags on blacks for being disproportionately on welfare. I’m sure he expects you to work, despite a disability, and then he will defend able-bodied blacks who have children they can’t afford out of wedlock, and then go on government assistance.

If bleeding-heart leftists didn’t have double standards, well….you know the saying.

No need to “defend yourself” against words. You’re in no danger. A CIVILIZED person would have walked away, like I did when someone called me a K.

Actually, no. Under Florida's goofy "Stand your ground" laws, you are allowed to use physical violence to protect yourself from a preceived threat.

And no, K isn't nearly as egregious a word as the N-word. It doesn't come along with 400 years of oppression behind it.

I never said Asians were rejected from Harvard for being ugly. That‘s your racist attitude toward Asians percolating down from your brain. Who thinks they’re ugly? I had an Asian boyfriend in college, and I thought he was handsome.

Your statement was they were rejected for being "Unattractive". Which was utterly silly, so I can see why you backed away from it when called on it.

I said Harvard rejected them because they said they didn’t have the right personality, and they were unlikeable. If someone said that about blacks, and rejected them for that, you’d be screeching your head off. But Harvard, like liberals everywhere, is desperate to find reasons to reject Asians and let in lower-qualified blacks in their place.

Yeah, you said that, but it was kind of stupid, and it's amazing you keep saying it.

Asians make up 3% of the population and 26% of Harvard's admissions. They are doing fine.

Uh, guy, nobody stopped you from working any job anywhere. They just said you couldn't drive a truck because you were a danger to yourself and others. Absolutely no reason why you couldn't take a job doing customer service or any other kind of job. Especially in this environment

As far as his ragging you about it, I wonder if he rags on blacks for being disproportionately on welfare. I’m sure he expects you to work, despite a disability, and then he will defend able-bodied blacks who have children they can’t afford out of wedlock, and then go on government assistance.

Naw, I would be all for blacks working. You have to get the racists out of the HR departments, first.

But I am amused by Ray who has been ranting about them "lazy welfare people" jumping onto a government program at the first opportunity. It's the fantastic hypocrisy of the right, who live by the motto "Do as I say, not as I do".

If bleeding-heart leftists didn’t have double standards, well….you know the saying.

Now that you bring it up, we had multiple discussions about my HUD neighbors. We had to call the cops about 10 times since they moved in and they were only here for about three years. When I told him what was going on he stuck up for them every time because they were black.

These were much younger healthier people than myself, and I had to get my sick ass up at 5:30 every morning to get to work and create taxes to support them. He was fine with that, but when a white person who worked all their life can no longer do their job, that's who he rags on.

I have multiple things wrong with me but able to get by. Unfortunately last year they diagnosed me with cancer and gave me six months to a year to live. I opted for Chemo and the doctor told me I was doing fantastic on it, so I may have a few years before God takes me home. I'm hoping for more, but as long as I can outlive my parents, that's my goal right now. They had three children and I lost my brother back in the early 80's, and I don't want to see my parents go through that again no matter how much I have to suffer. Losing one child is more than enough, they don't need to lose two out of three before they pass away. Mom is 87 and Dad is 90 right now. I think I'm going to make it though.

There’s even worse, much worse. This POS thug slashed the throats of a nice couple just riding their bikes. Florida has the death penalty, and I hope the monster gets it. It’s only too bad we can’t kill him twice.

Yes, you seem to be about as bloodthirsty as a 1940's German. Just sayin'.

I'm not going to keep going through this with you. It's impossible to debate a moron. I have to keep repeating the same shit over, and over, and over, and over again like trying to get through to a retard. And as I said earlier, I don't take advice from people with severe mental disorders they refuse to have addressed. When you fix your own mental problems then worry about the problems of other people.

You can repeat it to the cows come home, but at the end of the day, you took full advantage of the welfare state. You didn't dutifully just die when the One Percent could no longer make money off of you.

If you don't like the system, do something to change it. Your people are in charge so it's now or never as it's likely after this disaster, you won't see Communist leadership for a long time in this country.

Again, Biden will be easily re-elected for the same reason Clinton and Obama were. Because at the end of the day, you guys are fucking nuts.

Actually, he preceived a threat. An angry ex-con was coming in making threats against the staff who felt the need to call the cops.

Uh, guy, nobody stopped you from working any job anywhere. They just said you couldn't drive a truck because you were a danger to yourself and others. Absolutely no reason why you couldn't take a job doing customer service or any other kind of job. Especially in this environment

Any job anywhere doesn't pay enough to live on. The environment I stepped out to was an outbreak of Covid and eventually a 9% unemployment rate, and every expert in the field advised anybody that can stay home to do so. That's what I did.

Naw, I would be all for blacks working. You have to get the racists out of the HR departments, first.

But I am amused by Ray who has been ranting about them "lazy welfare people" jumping onto a government program at the first opportunity. It's the fantastic hypocrisy of the right, who live by the motto "Do as I say, not as I do".

What hypocrisy? I paid into a government program all of my life, government put me out of work, and I'm collecting what they promised to give me if I couldn't work. It's no different than paying for life insurance and your family getting it when you pass away. That's why you pay all of your life.

Actually, the largest group on welfare are white people. And most black people have jobs. But racists are gonna racist.

Now that you bring it up, we had multiple discussions about my HUD neighbors. We had to call the cops about 10 times since they moved in and they were only here for about three years. When I told him what was going on he stuck up for them every time because they were black.

Well, yeah, I wonder who called the cops on them those 10 times, Mrs. Kravitz?

I stuck up for them because they make your racist ass miserable.

These were much younger healthier people than myself, and I had to get my sick ass up at 5:30 every morning to get to work and create taxes to support them. He was fine with that, but when a white person who worked all their life can no longer do their job, that's who he rags on.

Except there's no reason why you couldn't work at something other than a driving a truck. You just don't want to. You GAVE UP. Now, I am sure that your HUD neighbors gave up, too, facing a lifetime of no opportunities, poverty and racism.

Here come the excuses.

Any job anywhere doesn't pay enough to live on. The environment I stepped out to was an outbreak of Covid and eventually a 9% unemployment rate, and every expert in the field advised anybody that can stay home to do so. That's what I did.

It's not 9% unemployment now... again, Ray, we get it, you always have an excuse, and it's always someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back