🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

Yes, you seem to be about as bloodthirsty as a 1940's German. Just sayin'.

You can repeat it to the cows come home, but at the end of the day, you took full advantage of the welfare state. You didn't dutifully just die when the One Percent could no longer make money off of you.

Again, Biden will be easily re-elected for the same reason Clinton and Obama were. Because at the end of the day, you guys are fucking nuts.

Actually, he preceived a threat. An angry ex-con was coming in making threats against the staff who felt the need to call the cops.

The issue isn't about calling the cops, it's about a person murdering another person.

Stand Your Ground means you don't have the duty to retreat, and if you get attacked, can use deadly force. It does not mean you are exempt from law and can attack somebody else first. It's just like the George Zimmerman case. He was attacked, believed he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, and used deadly force to stop the felonious attack on him.

Here come the excuses.

It's not 9% unemployment now... again, Ray, we get it, you always have an excuse, and it's always someone else's fault.

LOL, I don't need any excuse. Like I said, if you don't like it, talk to your fellow Communists and tell them to get rid of the program. it's likely they are the ones that started it.

The reason he‘s antisemitic is the same for all leftists. They hate that the most persecuted minority in history is at the top of the totem pole in terms of net worth, income, and educational attainment. It kills their false narrative that racism, and racism again, explains the problems in the black underclass.

Sigh... Boo-hoo, we are oppressed. You still are whining about something that happened in another country a century ago.

Jews aren't a "race". You're a religion, and a fucked up one at that. You could take a Jewish baby, give it to a family of Atheists, and it would never know it was Jewish.

You can take a black baby, give it to white people to raise, and yes, it would still be black and run into all the disadvantages of that.

I look at Jews getting whomped on by Christians and Muslims the same way I look at abusive parents being beaten up on by their kids when they are old and infirm. You kind of made them what they are, didn't you? If Christians are mean to you, it's kind of because you gave them the Old Testament that told them genocide and racism and slavery were okay.

Actually, the largest group on welfare are white people. And most black people have jobs. But racists are gonna racist.

Well, yeah, I wonder who called the cops on them those 10 times, Mrs. Kravitz?

I stuck up for them because they make your racist ass miserable.

Except there's no reason why you couldn't work at something other than a driving a truck. You just don't want to. You GAVE UP. Now, I am sure that your HUD neighbors gave up, too, facing a lifetime of no opportunities, poverty and racism.

Yes, I did give up. WTF would I work until the day I die when I'm applicable for benefits through no fault of my own? You are just upset because your late sister was denied disability because the government felt that she could continue to work.

So tell us all, what part about the governments doctors diagnosis do you disagree with?

The issue isn't about calling the cops, it's about a person murdering another person.

Stand Your Ground means you don't have the duty to retreat, and if you get attacked, can use deadly force. It does not mean you are exempt from law and can attack somebody else first. It's just like the George Zimmerman case. He was attacked, believed he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, and used deadly force to stop the felonious attack on him.

George Zimmerman shot an unarmed kid he was stalking.
This guy hit a crazy old pedophile who was making racist threats in his store.

Yes, I did give up. WTF would I work until the day I die when I'm applicable for benefits through no fault of my own? You are just upset because your late sister was denied disability because the government felt that she could continue to work.

Naw, my sister had a work ethic... an alien concept to you. before she lost her eyesight, she worked at a hospital, as a home health care aid AND taught nursing at the local community college. She raised two kids to be amazing kids.

So tell us all, what part about the governments doctors diagnosis do you disagree with?

The part where they didn't require you to try to do something else...

I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it. However I'm single and live alone. My entire apartment is a man cave.

In my living room I have my 80" big screen and all my furniture reclines. It's connected to my Playstation and Nitendo games, plus my security cameras. In my dining room is where you'll find my darts and dartboard, electric keyboard, this computer, and my 1976 Marshall 100 amplifier. My refrigerator always has a case of Molson Canadian ice cold and ready to go. I have no pictures on the walls and no plants in the house. This place is a woman's nightmare. :badgrin:
Groovy pad man!

Of course anyone would prefer to be stuck at home over a cell in the joint. It's the fact that you cannot leave that will weigh heavy on your mind, for two years.

Naw, my sister had a work ethic... an alien concept to you. before she lost her eyesight, she worked at a hospital, as a home health care aid AND taught nursing at the local community college. She raised two kids to be amazing kids.

The part where they didn't require you to try to do something else...

They don't make that determination, that's up to the disability department. What the physicians do is examine the medical records and applicant to give their opinion on whether they can continue to work or not. Given the fact they didn't even bother to have me examined by their doctors, and determined my disability based on my medical records alone, what part of their diagnosis do you disagree with?

Now that you bring it up, we had multiple discussions about my HUD neighbors. We had to call the cops about 10 times since they moved in and they were only here for about three years. When I told him what was going on he stuck up for them every time because they were black.

These were much younger healthier people than myself, and I had to get my sick ass up at 5:30 every morning to get to work and create taxes to support them. He was fine with that, but when a white person who worked all their life can no longer do their job, that's who he rags on.

I have multiple things wrong with me but able to get by. Unfortunately last year they diagnosed me with cancer and gave me six months to a year to live. I opted for Chemo and the doctor told me I was doing fantastic on it, so I may have a few years before God takes me home. I'm hoping for more, but as long as I can outlive my parents, that's my goal right now. They had three children and I lost my brother back in the early 80's, and I don't want to see my parents go through that again no matter how much I have to suffer. Losing one child is more than enough, they don't need to lose two out of three before they pass away. Mom is 87 and Dad is 90 right now. I think I'm going to make it though.
Soooooo sorry to hear about your health issues, and I do pray you outlast your parents. The loss of a child is indeed a horrible thing to endure, but even more difficult when the parents are elderly.

On another note, I know just what you mean about the leftists’ hypocrisy. When I was complaining that Obamacare saddled me with an expensive policy that covered nothing, the leftists told me….”get a better job.” But when we suggest that welfare recipients get SOME job, they jump to their defense. Leftists are the enemy of middle Americans.

Groovy pad man!

Of course anyone would prefer to be stuck at home over a cell in the joint. It's the fact that you cannot leave that will weigh heavy on your mind, for two years.

I guess for some people that's true. But I don't leave the house for much anyway; family doings, shopping, that kind of thing. As long as they allowed me to roam my property, I wouldn't have much of a problem with it.

It's just like prison. It would probably kill either of us, but for some people, they are quite comfortable there. Three square meals a day plus snacks, a workout room, cable television, limited internet access, a field outside to play sports, they never had it so good.

In fact an old friend of mine was telling me how they allowed him and other prisoners to have their music equipment shipped to the prison, and they had a band there. They had some sort of auditorium and other prisoners would come to listen to them play.

Sigh... Boo-hoo, we are oppressed. You still are whining about something that happened in another country a century ago.

Jews aren't a "race". You're a religion, and a fucked up one at that. You could take a Jewish baby, give it to a family of Atheists, and it would never know it was Jewish.

You can take a black baby, give it to white people to raise, and yes, it would still be black and run into all the disadvantages of that.

I look at Jews getting whomped on by Christians and Muslims the same way I look at abusive parents being beaten up on by their kids when they are old and infirm. You kind of made them what they are, didn't you? If Christians are mean to you, it's kind of because you gave them the Old Testament that told them genocide and racism and slavery were okay.
You’re a sick, disgusting antisemite on one hand, and accusing other people of being bigots against blacks on the other.

I give you…. ^^^ ….today’s hypocritical leftist. LOVES to spew his bigotry against Jews while calling other people racists against blacks.

You’re back on ignore, you sick F.

Soooooo sorry to hear about your health issues, and I do pray you outlast your parents. The loss of a child is indeed a horrible thing to endure, but even more difficult when the parents are elderly.

On another note, I know just what you mean about the leftists’ hypocrisy. When I was complaining that Obamacare saddled me with an expensive policy that covered nothing, the leftists told me….”get a better job.” But when we suggest that welfare recipients get SOME job, they jump to their defense. Leftists are the enemy of middle Americans.

Well.......all leftists are lowlifes, so it make sense they stick up for other lowlifes. It's like when they constantly take the side of the criminal over the police.

As for Commie Care, it was nothing but a lie from the beginning. I dare anybody go to their site and find a policy for me that covers my providers which is the world renown Cleveland Clinic. There are no policies for that institution. Oh, one company will offer insurance for different departments, but I don't have a crystal ball to forecast what services I will be needing in the future. As for a policy that covers the entire facility, it doesn't exist in Commie Care. If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital was just one of many lies they told us about it when they were trying to sell us that crap.

Well.......all leftists are lowlifes, so it make sense they stick up for other lowlifes. It's like when they constantly take the side of the criminal over the police.

As for Commie Care, it was nothing but a lie from the beginning. I dare anybody go to their site and find a policy for me that covers my providers which is the world renown Cleveland Clinic. There are no policies for that institution. Oh, one company will offer insurance for different departments, but I don't have a crystal ball to forecast what services I will be needing in the future. As for a policy that covers the entire facility, it doesn't exist in Commie Care. If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital was just one of many lies they told us about it when they were trying to sell us that crap.
It was a disaster for me. I have a rare eye condition which has required emergency surgery more than once to keep me from going blind, and pre Commie Care, I had the top surgeon in my area, who practiced at a hospital 5 minutes away.

After Commie Care, the only in-network surgeon was a 2nd rate doctor AND the hospital he practiced at was 45 minutes away and not in network. So, had I needed surgery, I would have to get the 2nd rate surgeon and pay the hospital bills myself.

Actually, no. Under Florida's goofy "Stand your ground" laws, you are allowed to use physical violence to protect yourself from a preceived threat.

And no, K isn't nearly as egregious a word as the N-word. It doesn't come along with 400 years of oppression behind it.

Your statement was they were rejected for being "Unattractive". Which was utterly silly, so I can see why you backed away from it when called on it.

Yeah, you said that, but it was kind of stupid, and it's amazing you keep saying it.

Asians make up 3% of the population and 26% of Harvard's admissions. They are doing fine.

So what's it like being white, and ashamed of being white?

It was a disaster for me. I have a rare eye condition which has required emergency surgery more than once to keep me from going blind, and pre Commie Care, I had the top surgeon in my area, who practiced at a hospital 5 minutes away.

After Commie Care, the only in-network surgeon was a 2nd rate doctor AND the hospital he practiced at was 45 minutes away and not in network. So, had I needed surgery, I would have to get the 2nd rate surgeon and pay the hospital bills myself.

And that's what it will be like if we went to an all government healthcare plan. There are good doctors and not so good doctors, good hospitals and not so good hospitals. Under the current system, people with good coverage can get those good doctors. But what would happen if we all had the same healthcare? Everybody would want the good doctors and hospitals, and that's just not possible.

So now government would have to determine who gets what. We know damn well if the Democrats are in charge, all the lower income people would be getting the best care and the working the less than best care. The working may get the worst care of all, who knows? It would all depend where the Democrat voters are.

So of course they want to run the show. Their voters would be getting the best of care while the rest of us in Republican cities and states would end up with shit.

They don't make that determination, that's up to the disability department. What the physicians do is examine the medical records and applicant to give their opinion on whether they can continue to work or not. Given the fact they didn't even bother to have me examined by their doctors, and determined my disability based on my medical records alone, what part of their diagnosis do you disagree with?

So some paper pusher didn't want to be bothered getting a couple more years of work out of your lazy ass... but you keep grabbing that government cheese, Ray.

1647040246154.png

First, ObamaCare isn't what the left wanted. We wanted a government public option and a medicare buy in for people over 55.
Second, I am always amazed at these people who are on the right are the ONLY ones who have ACA problems. I have to admit, I didn't have an ACA problem on my day job, didn't have one when I started my own business and needed to get insurance. (And I am not in the best of health). ACA had exactly zero effect on my health coverage.

You’re a sick, disgusting antisemite on one hand, and accusing other people of being bigots against blacks on the other.

I give you…. ^^^ ….today’s hypocritical leftist. LOVES to spew his bigotry against Jews while calling other people racists against blacks.

You’re back on ignore, you sick F.

Duly noted you couldn't answer my point. Religion isn't a race, it's a lifestyle choice. Complaining people of other religions are being dicks to you when your religion taught them to be dicks, is kind of laughable.

Personally, I wish Christianity and Islam hadn't caught on. We'd all be better off worshiping Zeus.

Hold on, I think my BS Meter is going off.

1647040539949.png

Then why do Africans use the word CONSTANTLY?

Its called taking the power of the word away.

So what's it like being white, and ashamed of being white?

I wouldn't know. I am not ashamed of being white. I am ashamed of other white people, the ones who keep voting for the rich to screw them as long as the darkies have a little less.

Yes, what's that all about?! I noticed that, too, that we are seeing a lot of black female crime now. That didn't used to be the case. They just go wild, screaming, and throwing themselves around, and hitting --- what is going on with that?
The black dudes all want to bang white chicks...and so do white boyz

So some paper pusher didn't want to be bothered getting a couple more years of work out of your lazy ass... but you keep grabbing that government cheese, Ray.

No, it's my cheese that government took from me. I'm just getting a small portion back.

Forum List

Back