🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

It doesn't matter if he instigated the situation or not. If you are too uncivilized to not be able to handle words, you don't belong in a civilized society, you belong in a jungle somewhere. Furthermore he should have never been allowed to plea down to anything. He is a murderer plain and simple.

If this happened to a white guy with a black victim there would be riots in the streets..........again........

I doubt black people would get all that worked up about a pedophile.

He wasn't charged with murder. He was charged with manslaughter, but the prosecutor realized that would be a difficult case to make, given the old pervert instigated the situation and didn't shuffle off the mortal coil for another three days.

Frankly, the kid was being too kind admitting to battery. I'd have gone to court claiming self-defense under Stand Your Ground. But I can totally see if he felt bad the guy died and his lawyer didn't want to put in hundreds of hours and take their chances with a racist Florida jury.

I doubt black people would get all that worked up about a pedophile.

He wasn't charged with murder. He was charged with manslaughter, but the prosecutor realized that would be a difficult case to make, given the old pervert instigated the situation and didn't shuffle off the mortal coil for another three days.

Frankly, the kid was being too kind admitting to battery. I'd have gone to court claiming self-defense under Stand Your Ground. But I can totally see if he felt bad the guy died and his lawyer didn't want to put in hundreds of hours and take their chances with a racist Florida jury.

It's like you leftists refuse to learn anything. I told you what STY meant and you act as if you didn't read a thing. STG means you don't have the duty to retreat--not that you can do illegal things like murder. Prior to STG you had to leave a situation before being able to DEFEND yourself with deadly force. It doesn't mean you can use deadly force because somebody pissed you off by what they said.

If this was an old black guy and a white kid got house arrest, you would be all over this service how unjust it was and what white privilege is all about.

No one is taking up for the old man. We're opposing the violence perpetrated by the thug and the "black privilege" he's enjoying.

He didn't murder the old man because he knew his secrets.
and i said he MAY have gotten what he deserved.....

It's like you leftists refuse to learn anything. I told you what STY meant and you act as if you didn't read a thing. STG means you don't have the duty to retreat--not that you can do illegal things like murder. Prior to STG you had to leave a situation before being able to DEFEND yourself with deadly force. It doesn't mean you can use deadly force because somebody pissed you off by what they said.

If this was an old black guy and a white kid got house arrest, you would be all over this service how unjust it was and what white privilege is all about.

Well, that's because if it was a white kid who punched out a old black man, he wouldn't have been charged at all.

This kid was charged. Then a prosecutor looked at the case, looked at the victim, looked at the possibility a jury might not convict, and reached a sensible pleas agreement that still gives this young man a chance at life.

SYG is pretty much a Negro Hunting License. A woman who fired a bullet at her abusive husband in her own home couldn't claim SYG, and got five years, but a Zimmerman could stalk and shoot an unarmed Trayvon because he felt "Threatened".

The issue isn't about calling the cops, it's about a person murdering another person.

Stand Your Ground means you don't have the duty to retreat, and if you get attacked, can use deadly force. It does not mean you are exempt from law and can attack somebody else first. It's just like the George Zimmerman case. He was attacked, believed he was in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death, and used deadly force to stop the felonious attack on him.
Evidently in Florida it means you can kill someone when they throw popcorn at you ..

It's beginning to look like forever at this point. What can stop this black violence against whites? So far, it just gets worse and worse and worse and homeless shacks full of blacks are taking over the cities, one after the other. Nobody stops the crime. Whatever blacks do bad, that's supposed to be okay.

Democrats are looking at 50 blacks killed by blacks and pointing to the 1 black who was killed by a white and melting down because they hate Republicans and everything is to be sacrificed to that, including many young black men every year. Who don't have jobs because Democrats brought in millions of illegal aliens to take their jobs

Evidently in Florida it means you can kill someone when they throw popcorn at you ..

Well, that's sure fantasy since I live here. We love DeSantis, he rocks. So go ahead and prove this is true, which obviously you can't since you just cherry picked one case because you're lazy and intellectually weak

Well, that's sure fantasy since I live here. We love DeSantis, he rocks. So go ahead and prove this is true, which obviously you can't since you just cherry picked one case because you're lazy and intellectually weak
There was the actual case...

Nope, that actually happened.

Curtis Reeves, 79, was acquitted by a jury on Friday following a nine-day trial in which Reeves testified that he’d feared for his life when he fatally shot 43-year-old Chad Oulson in 2014 while Oulson was on a movie date with his wife.

Reeves said Oulson took out his cellphone during previews for a Tampa screening of the Afghan war movie “Lone Survivor.” Reeves told Oulson to put away his phone, and an argument ensued.

“He was so much above me and so full of rage... that he was going to strike me with all the strength that he could put together,” Reeves testified during his trial. “I figured this was the end of the line for me.”

Reeves and other witnesses testified that Oulson took Reeves’ bag of popcorn and threw it at the 71-year-old man. That’s when Reeves fired a single shot into Oulson’s chest with his .380 handgun, killing him.

Nicole Oulson was with her husband at the theater. She testified that he took out his phone during previews to check on their 22-month-old daughter at day care. The bullet that killed Chad Oulson nearly severed his wife’s finger as she tried to get him to sit down, she said.

Another witness testified that after firing the fatal shot, Reeves muttered: “Throw popcorn in my face.”

Gee, punching out an old pedophile for blurting out the N-word doesn't sound so bad now.

Democrats are looking at 50 blacks killed by blacks and pointing to the 1 black who was killed by a white and melting down because they hate Republicans and everything is to be sacrificed to that, including many young black men every year. Who don't have jobs because Democrats brought in millions of illegal aliens to take their jobs

1647130245130.png

Okay, let's look at this statement.

1) Blacks get upset about the one person killed by a white person because the white person isn't held accountable unless you threaten a riot.
2) Republicans had four years to embrace police reform and they embraced police misconduct, even undoing some of the efforts Obama made on reform.
3) Most black people have jobs. While black unemployment is ALWAYS higher than white unemployment (because, racism), it's currently only 6.6%. Which means, logically, 93.4% of blacks ARE employed. (Or the ones in the workforce are, anyway)>
4) Unemployed people (black and white) don't want the shitty jobs that undocumented immigrants are doing.

Well, that's because if it was a white kid who punched out a old black man, he wouldn't have been charged at all.

This kid was charged. Then a prosecutor looked at the case, looked at the victim, looked at the possibility a jury might not convict, and reached a sensible pleas agreement that still gives this young man a chance at life.

SYG is pretty much a Negro Hunting License. A woman who fired a bullet at her abusive husband in her own home couldn't claim SYG, and got five years, but a Zimmerman could stalk and shoot an unarmed Trayvon because he felt "Threatened".

Zimmerman suffered two black eyes, a back injury, a broken nose, so no, it was not that he felt threatened, he was being assaulted when he shot in self-defense.

Nope, that actually happened.

Curtis Reeves, 79, was acquitted by a jury on Friday following a nine-day trial in which Reeves testified that he’d feared for his life when he fatally shot 43-year-old Chad Oulson in 2014 while Oulson was on a movie date with his wife.

Reeves said Oulson took out his cellphone during previews for a Tampa screening of the Afghan war movie “Lone Survivor.” Reeves told Oulson to put away his phone, and an argument ensued.

“He was so much above me and so full of rage... that he was going to strike me with all the strength that he could put together,” Reeves testified during his trial. “I figured this was the end of the line for me.”

Reeves and other witnesses testified that Oulson took Reeves’ bag of popcorn and threw it at the 71-year-old man. That’s when Reeves fired a single shot into Oulson’s chest with his .380 handgun, killing him.

Nicole Oulson was with her husband at the theater. She testified that he took out his phone during previews to check on their 22-month-old daughter at day care. The bullet that killed Chad Oulson nearly severed his wife’s finger as she tried to get him to sit down, she said.

Another witness testified that after firing the fatal shot, Reeves muttered: “Throw popcorn in my face.”

Gee, punching out an old pedophile for blurting out the N-word doesn't sound so bad now.

The pedophile didn't take the guys property, throw it back at him either. He simply called him a name.

Zimmerman suffered two black eyes, a back injury, a broken nose, so no, it was not that he felt threatened, he was being assaulted when he shot in self-defense.

Or his fat doughy ass could have run away. But he lived the racist dream of shooting him a darkie. Now he has to live locked in his house for the rest of his life, unable to get a job.

The pedophile didn't take the guys property, throw it back at him either. He simply called him a name.

It was fucking popcorn, buddy. He threw popcorn at the guy.

Maybe if we punched more racists to death, it might break you all of the habit.

Or his fat doughy ass could have run away. But he lived the racist dream of shooting him a darkie. Now he has to live locked in his house for the rest of his life, unable to get a job.

It was fucking popcorn, buddy. He threw popcorn at the guy.

Maybe if we punched more racists to death, it might break you all of the habit.
^^^ says the worst antisemite on the forum.

And you’re so worried that a “racist” jury might convict a black kid of manslaughter for killing someone who called him a bad word? What would you say if the kid were Jewish and killed a black who called him a K? You sure wouldn’t be defending some Jew-boy, would you?

You’re just a antisemitic, hypocritical leftist who pretends to be against bigotry, and then spews it himself.

^^^ says the worst antisemite on the forum.

And you’re so worried that a “racist” jury might convict a black kid of manslaughter for killing someone who called him a bad word? What would you say if the kid were Jewish and killed a black who called him a K? You sure wouldn’t be defending some Jew-boy, would you?

You’re just a antisemitic, hypocritical leftist who pretends to be against bigotry, and then spews it himself.

"Oh, no, That Jew is going to kick my ass" said no one, ever.

Religion isn't a race, and they are all kind of stupid. I have no problem with being prejudiced against religion because there is no Magic Fairy in the Sky. If you think I am mean to your goofy religion, you should check out some of my posts on Mormonism. Good times. I also have a lot of fun at the expense of the Catholics, even though I was brought up Catholic and most of my relatives are still practicing that religion. (Nobody talks about religion around Uncle Joe!)

Now, realistically, of course juries in Florida are racist.

The ex-cop who shot the popcorn guy or Zimmerman get acquitted of murder under "Stand your Ground", while Marissa Alexander shot at her abusive ex-husband in her home. DIDN'T HIT HIM, but still got a 20 year sentence from the racist 'injustice" system.

Our Justice System is racist.

And while you can make an argument Jews have been oppressed in other countries, they really haven't been oppressed in this one.

Last edited:
He should be in jail to stop the overwhelming attacks and lynching blacks do to whites not this. I get in to a lot of fights.. I don’t want to go to jail because the black guy punched in the face died. Lol

He should be in jail to stop the overwhelming attacks and lynching blacks do to whites not this. I get in to a lot of fights.. I don’t want to go to jail because the black guy punched in the face died. Lol

Yeah, somehow I don't think you are much of a threat to anyone.

Forum List

Back