🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

The ex-cop who shot the popcorn guy or Zimmerman get acquitted of murder under "Stand your Ground", while Marissa Alexander shot at her abusive ex-husband in her home. DIDN'T HIT HIM, but still got a 20 year sentence from the racist 'injustice" system.

Zimmerman never used Stand Your Ground in his defense. It wasn't a stand your ground case. It was a case of self-defense after being attacked.

How many grades did you flunk while going to school anyway? It's like you have a real hard time learning things or something.

Or his fat doughy ass could have run away. But he lived the racist dream of shooting him a darkie. Now he has to live locked in his house for the rest of his life, unable to get a job.

How could he have ran away? He tried running after the thug and was easily outran. He shouldn't have to run away either. He was in his complex where he lived, walking back to his truck and a thug attacked him. And don't act like you know what Zimmerman is up to these days. You don't even know the circumstances of the shooting. Unlike you who lives in the past, everybody else moved on already.

It was fucking popcorn, buddy. He threw popcorn at the guy.

Maybe if we punched more racists to death, it might break you all of the habit.

It doesn't matter if it was popcorn. He took the popcorn to try and get the guy pissed off enough to take a swing at him. There is a difference between name calling and being accosted.

No, he was pointing a gun out the window, which is why the cops were called.

The officer involved was still fired, arrested, put on trial and eventually acquitted, before being driven into bankruptcy.
So why was he shot and killed? He’s white .. I thought it only happens to blacks?

Oh, lookie….. ^^^ …..the raging antisemite liberal is complaining about other people being prejudiced. Toward blacks, I mean.

Just pointing out, there is no prejudice against Jews in this country... they are actually a favored group.

Zimmerman never used Stand Your Ground in his defense. It wasn't a stand your ground case. It was a case of self-defense after being attacked.

Which no one would have taken seriously if SYG laws hadn't been on the books to start with. The police might have actually conducted an investigation instead of sending Trayvon off to the morgue without even finding out who he was.

How could he have ran away? He tried running after the thug and was easily outran. He shouldn't have to run away either. He was in his complex where he lived, walking back to his truck and a thug attacked him. And don't act like you know what Zimmerman is up to these days. You don't even know the circumstances of the shooting. Unlike you who lives in the past, everybody else moved on already.

Trayvon lived there, too. He never should have run after the kid because the cops SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO DO THAT.

Zimmerman is a loser who can't get a job. Maybe he can apply for disability. You should send him your doctor's phone number.

It doesn't matter if it was popcorn. He took the popcorn to try and get the guy pissed off enough to take a swing at him. There is a difference between name calling and being accosted.

Hey, the DUnkin guy said the N-word to see if he could get the guy pissed off enough to take a swing at him. Put his fucking lights out... One less racist in the world and we are all better off.

Supposedly a 77 yr old white man called him a racial slur. Supposedly! There is no proof of it. Regardless if he did, words do not allow you to attack someone, unless they are viewed as threats of immediate violence. Then he punches a 77 year old man and kills him. He punched him as hard as he could breaking him jaw and sending him falling to the ground where he hit his head and died! 2nd degree murder for sure.

Yet, he was charged with involuntary manslaughter, which got plea down to house arrest. HOUSE ARREST!!! They say he didn’t mean to kill an elderly man he punch in the face as hard as he could!!! You have to be kidding me!

This is ridiculous. They sentence a cop to 1st degree murder for holding down a black criminal who is ODing on fentanyl and resisting arrests. But a black kid who kills a white man is given house arrest. This country is going to hell!
What's the problem?
Chauvin choked a man to death that was cuffed and you all come out to support him.
You stinking hypocrites.

He should punch more of those racist old white supremacists.

Just pointing out, there is no prejudice against Jews in this country... they are actually a favored group.

Which no one would have taken seriously if SYG laws hadn't been on the books to start with. The police might have actually conducted an investigation instead of sending Trayvon off to the morgue without even finding out who he was.

Trayvon lived there, too. He never should have run after the kid because the cops SPECIFICALLY TOLD HIM NOT TO DO THAT.

Zimmerman is a loser who can't get a job. Maybe he can apply for disability. You should send him your doctor's phone number.

Hey, the DUnkin guy said the N-word to see if he could get the guy pissed off enough to take a swing at him. Put his fucking lights out... One less racist in the world and we are all better off.
Jews are NOT a favored group. Antisemites like yourselves are in great number, and on the rise, and that’s what a Jew is more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a Black.

The reason Jews are so successful is due to admirable personal traits - motivation, discipline, hard work, emphasis on education, and ingelligence. (They don’t have 74% of babies out of wedlock - the MAIN reason blacks have higher rates of poverty and crime.)

And that’s why liberals like you hate Jews. It destroys your false narrative - it puts the lie to the crap you’re peddling that blacks are less successful due to racism.

I didn’t read the rest of your garbage, Jew-hating post. You can’t castigate people for being bigots against one minority group (blacks) while saying all sorts of bigoted things about Jews - TO a Jew.

I hope G-d gives you what you deserve.

Aren’t you a democrat?
He is. That’s the irony of this whole thing. MOST of the raging antisemites in this forum are Democrsts, who based their entire campaign on how awful racism is.

This is one of the main reasons I stick with the Rs.

He is. That’s the irony of this whole thing. MOST of the raging antisemites in this forum are Democrsts, who based their entire campaign on how awful racism is.

This is one of the main reasons I stick with the Rs.
Democrats are in control of areas of blacks getting slaughtered, or cries of racism, while blacks in republican areas are mostly happy ppl, even gay republicans. They are so desperate to blame republicans as racist for treating ppl equal lol

Democrats are in control of areas of blacks getting slaughtered, or cries of racism, while blacks in republican areas are mostly happy ppl, even gay republicans. They are so desperate to blame republicans as racist for treating ppl equal lol
True. To a Democrat, one is racist if he or she doesn’t support racist policies that favor blacks.

For example, I worked in higher ed admissions, and it was a real eye-opener to see the degree to which blacks with mediocre scores and grades were admitted, and whites with excellent scores and grades were rejected (to make room for the lesser-qualifying blacks). I suggested that affirmative action be granted based on a combination SES and academic achievement - and remove race from the equation entirely since, well….it’s racist. You wouldnt believe the Dems who called me a disgusting racist for suggesting race-blind AA policies.

True. To a Democrat, one is racist if he or she doesn’t support racist policies that favor blacks.

For example, I worked in higher ed admissions, and it was a real eye-opener to see the degree to which blacks with mediocre scores and grades were admitted, and whites with excellent scores and grades were rejected (to make room for the lesser-qualifying blacks). I suggested that affirmative action be granted based on a combination SES and academic achievement - and remove race from the equation entirely since, well….it’s racist. You wouldnt believe the Dems who called me a disgusting racist for suggesting race-blind AA policies.
I’ve noticed blacks that get hired and promoted based on skin color, they don’t want educated blacks, they don’t want to compete for their seat. It’s. Double edge sword, they can comment on education because they are black, better not disagree. It’s a messed up time we live in.

It was a simple self-defense case, so they let Zimmerman go. They came back later to arrest him after the animals started to become threatening. It was a false arrest and even the jury knew it so they found him not guilty.

He did not live there. He was staying with his father because his mother threw him out for getting suspended from school AGAIN! A dispatcher is not a police officer. A dispatcher has no more authority to tell anybody what to do than you or I. However Zimmerman did listen to him which is more than obvious on the 911 recording. The doctor that put me on disability was not my doctor. My doctor would have allowed me to work. It was a government doctor I was forced to find when they changed the rules (again) a couple of years before.

That's calling somebody a name, not taking their property and throwing it at the victim. You are correct though, he should have known you can't call a savage a name without him getting physically violent.

Jews are NOT a favored group. Antisemites like yourselves are in great number, and on the rise, and that’s what a Jew is more likely to be the victim of a hate crime than a Black.

The reason Jews are so successful is due to admirable personal traits - motivation, discipline, hard work, emphasis on education, and ingelligence. (They don’t have 74% of babies out of wedlock - the MAIN reason blacks have higher rates of poverty and crime.)
Really, I thought it was generally because of your money grubbing and lack of scruples, because your sky pixie says that's okay.

And that’s why liberals like you hate Jews. It destroys your false narrative - it puts the lie to the crap you’re peddling that blacks are less successful due to racism.

Again, bullshit. The problem is, how would I know you are Jewish?

I mean, yeah, if you have a last name like Cohen or Goldstein, maybe. Or if you go around wearing one of those beanies. But the thing is, you aren't discriminated on by sight like black people are.

I hope G-d gives you what you deserve.

There is no God. The sooner we stop pretending there's a magic sky pixie who hates the people we hate, the better off we will be as a species.

The ironic thing, if you are hated by the Christians and Muslims, they learned to hate from your scriptures. It's like that Warner Brother cartoon where Daffy Duck tries to sell a cookbook where all the recipes are for duck.

1647301154516.png

I didn’t read the rest of your garbage, Jew-hating post. You can’t castigate people for being bigots against one minority group (blacks) while saying all sorts of bigoted things about Jews - TO a Jew.

Sure I can. Because being a Jew is a choice, not a race. I mean, you might have been raised that way, but at some point, you had to make a decision to continue to believe utter bullshit. And you kept on doing it. RELIGION IS A CHOICE.

He did not live there. He was staying with his father because his mother threw him out for getting suspended from school AGAIN!
Staying there meant he lived there... Sorry.

That's calling somebody a name, not taking their property and throwing it at the victim. You are correct though, he should have known you can't call a savage a name without him getting physically violent.
Yes, you call someone a name to their face, they are going to punch you out...

Come on, Ray, you never took a swing at someone who pissed you off?

Um, yeah, it was in that only one of the three people he shot was convicted of pedophilia. The other two were bystanders trying to apprehend an active shooter.
Show us how any of them were bystanders?

Yes, you call someone a name to their face, they are going to punch you out...

Come on, Ray, you never took a swing at someone who pissed you off?

To be honest, no I never have. I heed the words of my martial arts instructor when he told me of an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

I guess that's why you seldom see two very educated people out in an ally somewhere beating the hell out of each other. They can settle their disputes using their mind only.

The antisemite thinks that the black guy who drop-kicked him to the ground and hit him with a skateboard was an “innocent bystander” because he defends black thugs with the same fervor that he demeans Jews.

You see some maniac gun down an unarmed man, and you try to stop him from gunning down anyone else, you are the hero in that situation, not the guy who gunned people down.

I guess that's why you seldom see two very educated people out in an ally somewhere beating the hell out of each other. They can settle their disputes using their mind only.

Or they are wusses... so there's that.

At least you have the good sense to hide your racism behind a screen name.

Forum List

Back