🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

Lol some of the toughest man in the history of the world had a gun and used it lol

Again, I'm sure that's what the NRA wants you to think... they've built a market on it.

Meanwhile, in the real world, a gun is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Again, I'm sure that's what the NRA wants you to think... they've built a market on it.

Meanwhile, in the real world, a gun is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.
You don’t think men that pioneer the West were tough? Lol 😂

"Oh, no, That Jew is going to kick my ass" said no one, ever.

Religion isn't a race, and they are all kind of stupid. I have no problem with being prejudiced against religion because there is no Magic Fairy in the Sky. If you think I am mean to your goofy religion, you should check out some of my posts on Mormonism. Good times. I also have a lot of fun at the expense of the Catholics, even though I was brought up Catholic and most of my relatives are still practicing that religion. (Nobody talks about religion around Uncle Joe!)

Now, realistically, of course juries in Florida are racist.

The ex-cop who shot the popcorn guy or Zimmerman get acquitted of murder under "Stand your Ground", while Marissa Alexander shot at her abusive ex-husband in her home. DIDN'T HIT HIM, but still got a 20 year sentence from the racist 'injustice" system.

Our Justice System is racist.

And while you can make an argument Jews have been oppressed in other countries, they really haven't been oppressed in this one.
1) It doesn’t matter that religion isn’t a race. Jews are a minority just as blacks are a minority, and a extremely persecuted one throughout history at that, and your hypocrisy rings clear when you cry about “oh the poor blacks” while spewing your venom against Jews.

2) You’re right. Nobody ever said “oh no, that Jew is going to beat my ass.” Thats because Jews don’t resort to barbaric, savage and even murderous behavior when someone says something they don’t like, as do the subclass of savage blacks.

3) Your attempt to defend the uncivilized kid’s behavior because, you know….BLACK….while declaring open season on Jews is beyond hypocrisy. And you didn’t answer: if a JEW-boy killed an old black man who called him a K?

4) While you cry about a “racist jury,” I know one thing: I hope you are never in a jury where a Jew is the defendant. It would be Leo Frank all over again.

1) It doesn’t matter that religion isn’t a race. Jews are a minority just as blacks are a minority, and a extremely persecuted one throughout history at that, and your hypocrisy rings clear when you cry about “oh the poor blacks” while spewing your venom against Jews.

Well, yes, it makes all the difference because at the end of the day, religion is a CHOICE.

I was brought up Catholic. Went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. And in 1983, I stopped being a Catholic because I realized that Catholicism - and all religions - are full of shit. I have nothing but contempt for anyone who engages in bad behavior because their Magic Friend in the sky demands it, whether it be a Zionist stealing the land of an Arab or an Arab flying a plane into a building.

The world will truly be a better place when we evolve past the need for Sky Pixies.

On the other hand, being black isn't a choice. You can do all the right things in life - serve your country, have a good job, and still be treated like a potential criminal by a racist system.

That's the country we live in.

2) You’re right. Nobody ever said “oh no, that Jew is going to beat my ass.” Thats because Jews don’t resort to barbaric, savage and even murderous behavior when someone says something they don’t like, as do the subclass of savage blacks.

No, nobody ever said that because you are kind of wimps.

3) Your attempt to defend the uncivilized kid’s behavior because, you know….BLACK….while declaring open season on Jews is beyond hypocrisy. And you didn’t answer: if a JEW-boy killed an old black man who called him a K?

I think it would depend on the circumstances, wouldn't it? My first thought would be, was the Jew a racist? How threatening was the old black man when he came in? Let's not forget, this guy was a convicted felon, who was acting menancingly towards the staff.

4) While you cry about a “racist jury,” I know one thing: I hope you are never in a jury where a Jew is the defendant. It would be Leo Frank all over again.

I actually had to look Leo Frank up... because you apparently have to go back to 1913 to find a case where a Jew was mistreated by our legal system.

As opposed to the black folks, when the last time a black person was mistreated by the legal system was the last day that ended in "Y".

So back in 1913, they lynched one Jew in the Old South.

And 3446 blacks were lynched.

Wow, I am amazed that you really, really want to equate your choice of a sky pixie to the systematic racism that blacks encounter in the US.

(Oh, this is the part where you announce you are putting me back on ignore because I gave you a rhetorical wedgie!)

This doesn’t happen to white ppl? Lol your victimizing Black people is racist. Creating young black kids to grow up thinking they can’t make it in America because of a false fake narrative you create is destroying the black community

This doesn’t happen to white ppl? Lol your victimizing Black people is racist. Creating young black kids to grow up thinking they can’t make it in America because of a false fake narrative you create is destroying the black community

I'm white.

I never had a cop pull a gun on me during a traffic stop. I especially never had that happen to me when I was in uniform and serving my country like this young man did.

I'm white.

I never had a cop pull a gun on me during a traffic stop. I especially never had that happen to me when I was in uniform and serving my country like this young man did.
I asked you a question answer it.. then when you do, please delete your racist post victimizing black ppl

You said “you”.. I asked does that happen to white people yes or no.

Not really, no.

How the cops treat black people and how they treat white people are completely different.
Hey, let's look at some more fun videos.

He was killed holding a gun out the window? Huh

No, he was pointing a gun out the window, which is why the cops were called.

The officer involved was still fired, arrested, put on trial and eventually acquitted, before being driven into bankruptcy.

Well, yes, it makes all the difference because at the end of the day, religion is a CHOICE.

I was brought up Catholic. Went to Catholic Schools for 12 years. And in 1983, I stopped being a Catholic because I realized that Catholicism - and all religions - are full of shit. I have nothing but contempt for anyone who engages in bad behavior because their Magic Friend in the sky demands it, whether it be a Zionist stealing the land of an Arab or an Arab flying a plane into a building.

The world will truly be a better place when we evolve past the need for Sky Pixies.

On the other hand, being black isn't a choice. You can do all the right things in life - serve your country, have a good job, and still be treated like a potential criminal by a racist system.

No, nobody ever said that because you are kind of wimps.

I think it would depend on the circumstances, wouldn't it? My first thought would be, was the Jew a racist? How threatening was the old black man when he came in? Let's not forget, this guy was a convicted felon, who was acting menancingly towards the staff.

I actually had to look Leo Frank up... because you apparently have to go back to 1913 to find a case where a Jew was mistreated by our legal system.

As opposed to the black folks, when the last time a black person was mistreated by the legal system was the last day that ended in "Y".

So back in 1913, they lynched one Jew in the Old South.

And 3446 blacks were lynched.

Wow, I am amazed that you really, really want to equate your choice of a sky pixie to the systematic racism that blacks encounter in the US.

(Oh, this is the part where you announce you are putting me back on ignore because I gave you a rhetorical wedgie!)

Oh, lookie….. ^^^ …..the raging antisemite liberal is complaining about other people being prejudiced. Toward blacks, I mean.

No, I think they were a bunch of racist assholes who murdered the Native Americans to steal their land.

If I had a friend come by in a car he told me he stole and asked if I wanted to take a ride with him, that's the last thing I'd consider.

Forum List

Back