🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black guy who killed white guy avoids jail because the white guy had called him a racial slur

It may surprise you to learn that we're not all violent and impulsive retards.
Agree. Since when is it acceptable to physically attack someone just because he “pissed you off?” Only an uncivilized thug would even consider doing it, and only a leftist would defend him (if he’s black, that is).

Agree. Since when is it acceptable to physically attack someone just because he “pissed you off?” Only an uncivilized thug would even consider doing it, and only a leftist would defend him (if he’s black, that is).

You guys are spending a lot of time weeping for a racist pedophile.

Someone bursts into my workplace and starts screaming obscenities' at me, defending myself would be a reasonable option.

If they did so legally, of course I defend them. Why wouldn't I?

Except you've also defended Van Dyke and Chauvin, who were found to be in violation of the law.

Lynching used to be legal in this country.

In fact, we didn't pass an anti-lynching law until... last week.

Progress.

So a cop or a vigilante shoots an unarmed black child, it is 'legal" and "justified". But a kid punches a crazy racist pedophile who was threatening him and his staff, and he dies three days later of possibly unrelated causes, you want to lynch that kid!

Except you've also defended Van Dyke and Chauvin, who were found to be in violation of the law.

Lynching used to be legal in this country.

In fact, we didn't pass an anti-lynching law until... last week.

Progress.

So a cop or a vigilante shoots an unarmed black child, it is 'legal" and "justified". But a kid punches a crazy racist pedophile who was threatening him and his staff, and he dies three days later of possibly unrelated causes, you want to lynch that kid!

Unrelated causes? He was attacked by a vicious animal. If it wasn't related they wouldn't be able to charge him with anything.

So when was the last black lynching in this country, especially compared to blacks killing each other by the hour?

The only shootings that are justified are those shootings within the constraints of our laws. If a shooting falls out of those laws the person is charged. And hell, sometimes those shootings were 100% justified (Zimmerman and Loehmann) and they are still charged.

Unrelated causes? He was attacked by a vicious animal. If it wasn't related they wouldn't be able to charge him with anything.

So when was the last black lynching in this country, especially compared to blacks killing each other by the hour?

The only shootings that are justified are those shootings within the constraints of our laws. If a shooting falls out of those laws the person is charged. And hell, sometimes those shootings were 100% justified (Zimmerman and Loehmann) and they are still charged.
Ever notice that the antisemite you’ve been replying to cares ONLY when a black is the aggressor (in which case he justifies it) or the victim (in which case he expresses rage)? If the races were reversed and some POS white trash belted an elderly black man who died as a result, he’d be screaming for whitey’s head on a platter.

You guys claimed up and down the Geo. Floyd MUST have died of a drug overdose, even though we all saw Chauvin's knee on his neck for 9 minutes and THREE Coroners said that is what killed him.

So this elderly, debauched pedophile died three days after being punched, even though he did not seek medical attention for the punch.

They dropped the manslaughter charges and went with simple assault because that was ALL that they could prove. And they were lucky this black guy couldn't get a really good lawyer to fight that.

Most people are killed by members of their own race. When it happens, they are arrested, charged and imprisoned, if the police can be bothered to do an investigation.

Shooting a child playing with a toy was justified? Really?

Ever notice that the antisemite you’ve been replying to cares ONLY when a black is the aggressor (in which case he justifies it) or the victim (in which case he expresses rage)? If the races were reversed and some POS white trash belted an elderly black man who died as a result, he’d be screaming for whitey’s head on a platter.

Because the context would be completely different. Sure, maybe an elderly black man could have called him a "Honky" (Has anyone said "Honky" after the 80's?) but it doesn't have the weight of 400 years of oppression the N-word has.

The aggressor was this old racist pedophile who charged into the store and started threatening the staff.

So the next time one of these Negro shitheads calls me a Cracker I can waste his Black ass?

So the next time one of these Negro shitheads calls me a Cracker I can waste his Black ass?
Apparently that’s the new standard: if someone calls you a racial slur, you are allowed to kill him.

(As a girl, I don’t think I could land blows hard enough to kill someone, so i will carry a gun for the next time someone calls me a K.)

You guys claimed up and down the Geo. Floyd MUST have died of a drug overdose, even though we all saw Chauvin's knee on his neck for 9 minutes and THREE Coroners said that is what killed him.

So this elderly, debauched pedophile died three days after being punched, even though he did not seek medical attention for the punch.

They dropped the manslaughter charges and went with simple assault because that was ALL that they could prove. And they were lucky this black guy couldn't get a really good lawyer to fight that.

Most people are killed by members of their own race. When it happens, they are arrested, charged and imprisoned, if the police can be bothered to do an investigation.

Shooting a child playing with a toy was justified? Really?

Because the context would be completely different. Sure, maybe an elderly black man could have called him a "Honky" (Has anyone said "Honky" after the 80's?) but it doesn't have the weight of 400 years of oppression the N-word has.

The aggressor was this old racist pedophile who charged into the store and started threatening the staff.

I have a question for you liar: where in the OP did it state this guy didn't seek medical attention for three days? Floyd had three times the lethal dose of fentynal in his system. Where is the toxicology report of this victim stating anything close to that? When police arrived he was face down on the floor unconscious. I doubt they would have left him there to wake up himself.

Yes, shooting a suspect playing with a toy is justified when the toy is an exact replica of a gun. It's called self-defense, something you commies are totally against.

Blacks are also known Jew and Asian haters that attack these people all the time merely because of their appearance. He has nothing to say about those attacks. The Knock Out Game? He stated there was no such thing. Amazingly enough, that's how their minds work.

If you want to go to jail. They love racists in jail.

Apparently that’s the new standard: if someone calls you a racial slur, you are allowed to kill him.

(As a girl, I don’t think I could land blows hard enough to kill someone, so i will carry a gun for the next time someone calls me a K.)
So many violent fantasies... how hard did they bounce you out of that admissions job?

1647559423750.png

"Oy vey, I shouldn't have called that kid a Schwartze!"

I have a question for you liar: where in the OP did it state this guy didn't seek medical attention for three days?

Where does it say he did? If he was seriously injured from that punch, you think he'd have gone to see a doctor.

Floyd had three times the lethal dose of fentynal in his system.

Except he died because some a-hole put a knee to his neck for 9 minutes.

Yes, shooting a suspect playing with a toy is justified when the toy is an exact replica of a gun. It's called self-defense, something you commies are totally against.

Except the toy was no threat to him. There were so many ways to have dealt with that situation which did not involve shooting a child.

Blacks are also known Jew and Asian haters that attack these people all the time merely because of their appearance.
Which they (and white people) only started doing after Trump started stirring up anti-Asian racial hate. Except when white people do it, like that loser who shot up the massage parlors, you guys make excuses for him.

He has nothing to say about those attacks. The Knock Out Game? He stated there was no such thing. Amazingly enough, that's how their minds work.

Except the "knock-out" game was a myth hyped by Fox News.

But police officials in several cities where the attacks have been reported say the knockout game is an urban myth, and that attacks that have received recent attention in the media have been random assaults, the New York Times is reporting.

"The 'knockout game' may or may not be a new phenomenon, but with a few instances out of tens of thousands of assaults, it's not a trend, and media outlets shouldn't treat it as one," the news organization reports.

It's beginning to look like forever at this point. What can stop this black violence against whites? So far, it just gets worse and worse and worse and homeless shacks full of blacks are taking over the cities, one after the other. Nobody stops the crime. Whatever blacks do bad, that's supposed to be okay.
Constitutional carry in every state. When literally EVERYONE is armed, the animals will think. When the price for violently assaulting someone is sudden, immediate execution, I'll bet they'll start to actually think for the first time in their lives.

I am fortunate and proud to live in a state where NO ONE can tell me that I can't carry a weapon anywhere I choose to go.

Yes, you call someone a name to their face, they are going to punch you out...
If they are a child who was never encouraged to grow the fuck up, sure. If that's the case, they will soon be fodder for the reeducation centers we are building. If they can't be reeducated, they will make great plant food. Ditto those who support the point of view that this violence is justified in any way.

Forum List

Back