Black Guys Throw Away Little White Girl

50% of blacks don't commit murder, but 50% of murders are committed by blacks and the other 50% are murdered by whites.

Thank you for scouring the internet to highlight the worst of the black population :thup:

Meanwhile the President says nothing about Black violence, remind us How Trayvon could have been his son? I mean he only attacked and threatened to kill Zimmerman, an Hispanic the press portrayed as white.

If you're going to disseminate misinformation I recommend that you STFU.
The president has spoken to violent crime in general, as if whites are removed far from it.
Zimmerman was stalking Martin. Martin confronted him (or is it the other way around, as we only have Zimmerman's version of events, and he has been proven to be a liar, failing to admit to how much money, he and his wife had amassed via donations). He brought a gun to a fist fight, shot and murdered Martin. Period. And he himself passes himself off as "white" (instead of mulatto, half Hispanic, half Jew), due to his German Jew father's heritage, and racist teachings. Nothing to do with the press. Stop lying.

when you fuck with a people for 600 years, bad things happen.

call it "blowback".

Then I suppose since England fucked with the people that settled in America, the way blacks were treated was just "blow back" from them?

Everyone has a shitty past, but you can only judge people by their actions TODAY.

This is fucking sick.

So you blacks think whites are trash?

There is not a single black person who can speak to what all blacks "think". Anymore than you can speak for what all whites may think.

Why bother pointing out the obvious? No one on planet earth thinks one person can speak for everyone, so why did you make that post?

...and for the love of god, don't say something stupid like "Mathew is the exception" or any other useless point. You made a dumb post, so own up to it. Youre just saying shit for the sake of saying shit. Its a waste of time and bullshit like that shouldn't be polluting threads.

Forum List

Back