Black Guys Throw Away Little White Girl

They are not inferior, when it comes to crime.

It must be hard, living your life as a victim... you poor thing.
This is the victim:

autumn23n-2-web.jpg

EDIT - I mean fuck man... do you think like 50% of black people go around killing? Where did you grow up?
50% of blacks don't commit murder, but 50% of murders are committed by blacks

And most of it is inner city gang violence where they are killing each other. Looking at a bare statistic without understanding it is stupid. If we were to take your interpretation of that statistic literally, we could say that all Italians are murderous devils because the Mafia there is responsible for so many murders, though for the most part, they are just killing each other.

You trying to water down the numbers by going back hundreds of years? How about right now, in the present?

Acknowledge that black people aren't inferior. Then I'll gladly engage you in a conversation.
Acknowledge that they commit a disproportionate amount of crime.

Acknowledge that white people have committed a disproportionate amount of killing throughout time.

Because science says blacks have been on earth millions of years before whites, I guessing blacks have committed a disproportionate amount of killing throughout time.

But lets focus on right now.

that your face is inferior
That's right, show your stupidity and lack of substance. It's what you people always end up doing.

Yeah yeah... tomorrow when you post something about how stupid black people are I'll try to just ignore it.
Yesterday, tomorrow, you have a problem with the here and now, don't you? How about addressing the fact that blacks are responsible for the bulk of violent crime in this country (not 500 years ago, but now)?

Thank you for highlighting less than 1% of the black population
Link?

BlackDemographics.com | The African American Population

44,456,009 Blacks in America.

FBI ? Table 43

4,149 convicted of murder in 2011.

Any more questions?

EDIT - I mean fuck man... do you think like 50% of black people go around killing? Where did you grow up?
Actually, how many blacks were murdered would probably be a starting point. Then you have to factor in how many others were murdered by blacks. The number would be quite a contrast to your 4149,

Forum List

Back