Black Jurist Claims On ABC That Zimmerman Got Away With Murder. Despicable.

In a previous post You said:

=Kondor3George Zimmerman has been judged 'Not Guilty' at law.

That is the end of the matter at law

There are far more important things going-in in the world that merit our attention.
To which I replied: "Well, Kondor, most of us can handle more than one thing at a time...if you can't...move on!"
You then responded with:

Kondor3 said:
Non sequitur.

Obviously you do NOT know what a non sequitur is. Look it up before yo use it again, you won't look so ignorant!

====================

The matter is closed, at law...

NO it is not! There are still Civil Rights issues to consider!

Criminal civil rights charges would have been filed already if sufficient evidence was available.
It isn't. There was no violation of civil rights.
There were no more civil rights violations in this case than there were in the OJ Simpson case.
You may not demand the government bring charges just because you feel it should.

[

In both this thread and others, ample space and time have been devoted to explaining why it is extremely unlikely that the US Dept of Justice will reverse its previous findings and re-attack this thing from a Civil Rights perspective, as well as how Self-Defense and Stand-Your-Ground will serve to deflect a Civil Suit, but you may continue to waste your time daydreaming of how this might have unfolded in some parallel universe if you like.

Yawn, guy, big talk...

But your boy is going down. Deal with it.

Oh the uncontrollable anger.
You are free entertainment.
Have fun with your meltdown.

"...The story is headed for the news archives."

It's already just about there.

This evening - July 28, 2013 at 7:15 pm US CDST - disregarding newspaper and magazine websites and focusing upon today's Big Five news-media outlets at the corporate level... ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox and CNN...

And even polling the Huffington Post for good measure, as a single exception to the type of outlets being sampled...

Of these - in an Internet Explorer browser search for the keyword 'Zimmerman' on each of these front-page images...

I found one old link to the Zimmerman trial secondary menu-page on the front page of the ABC news website; a link which is likely to be taken down sometime soon, I would guess...

I found a buried link on the front page to a secondary menu concerning Zimmerman on the Huffington Post website; focused upon folks raising money to buy Zimmerman a home alarm system or another pop-gun...

And nothing else...

I found no other occurrences of the text 'Zimmerman' on any of the front pages of any of the Big Name major news-media outlets; not even HuffPo.

The American Public (a.ki.a. Short Attention-Span Theater) is already beginning to forget.

It's yesterday's news, and it's been resolved, despite what rabid emotionalists and race-baiters would like us to believe.

The Fat Lady has already sung.

It's over.

And this is, indeed, headed for the news archives, faster than some of our colleagues could have believed possible.

Last edited:
The rules regarding the carrying of a firearm relate only to official watch duty.

Epic fail.

Sure they do..
If one has a license to carry, they may. Obviously Zimmerman has a license otherwise he'd have been charged with a felony unlawful possession or carry.
I really with you people would check sources before posting.
What Are the Gun Laws in Florida?

You misunderstood my comment. The official Neighborhood Watch handbook states that one should not do a neighborhood watch patrol while armed... and that was what I was referring to. it also advises against going alone as well, but that is another issue.

I am quite aware that GZ violated no law or rule of Florida regarding CCW.. he was licensed to carry the weapon he employed.

So where's the link to the manual? In any event, it makes no difference. Why you brought up the matter is a mystery.

Sure they do..
If one has a license to carry, they may. Obviously Zimmerman has a license otherwise he'd have been charged with a felony unlawful possession or carry.
I really with you people would check sources before posting.
What Are the Gun Laws in Florida?

You misunderstood my comment. The official Neighborhood Watch handbook states that one should not do a neighborhood watch patrol while armed... and that was what I was referring to. it also advises against going alone as well, but that is another issue.

I am quite aware that GZ violated no law or rule of Florida regarding CCW.. he was licensed to carry the weapon he employed.

So where's the link to the manual? In any event, it makes no difference. Why you brought up the matter is a mystery.

Actually, I did not bring it up. Follow the thread back. The initial claim made was that GZ violated the rules of the Home Owners Association. That was false and I told the OP that the claim was false.. The only thing that could possibility be asserted was a violation of the Neighborhood Watch Rules. However, that could not be applicable because GZ was not on official Neighborhood watch patrol at the time the incident occurred.

It never was about racial prejudice. It never was about hatred, profiling, or a violation of civil rights. This was invented by the media and the government to distract the people from what is going on in Washington, and to keep the people divided. As long as we are divided, we cannot, together, black and white, men and women, religious and non-religious, gay and straight, hold our criminal leaders accountable for the illegal activities that they are perpetrating on us nearly on a daily basis!

Our once legendary democracy has devolved into a CORPORATE POLICE STATE. Granted, it is a soft police state, only active on the poor and the vocal, but it is heinous and brutal when it comes to violating the protections of the bill of rights non the less.

Here is a video by a the internet's number one political philosopher. He is very sober minded, and extremely non-partisan. He lays out all the facts that the mainstream media and the government conveniently hide from the masses. The FACTS that all the jurors knew before they came to a conclusion. Any of you who believe Zimmerman was guilty, I CHALLENGE to view this video, which contains the facts; tell me how you would be able to convict him, based on the facts, and why, when considering the law.

If you watch the whole video, you will also get a lesson on the philosophy of government, and why this thing was run the way it was run. Also, you will understand that from the very beginning, this was only meant to be a detraction. The parties that should be making claims (financial and personal,) should be Zimmerman, and the Police Chief who originally saw no reason to bring this case, for both of their lives have ruined just to serve as fodder for the political gamesmanship of the state. And people who have fallen for this distraction should be ashamed, for not letting the police chief and the system take care of the facts of the case.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc]The Truth About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin - YouTube[/ame]

nobody cares about this anymore except the race baiting far left...........

and anyway.......

Zman.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What real problem is that, spanky? That most people know their murderers. Black on black crime is about as common as white on white crime. Most murder victims are killed by their own race, usually people they know. Which is why no one is up in arms about it.

This case, a WHITE (not Hispanic) guy killed a black child, and the family of that black child didn't get justice.

That's what people are upset about. And they should be.

Belaboring Martin's so-called "child" status is getting you nowhere.

Martin was a near-adult 17 year old teenager who was under high school disciplinary suspension for the third time, at the time of his death.

Had Martin killed somebody, he was old enough to have been tried as an adult.

As... an... adult.

You've overplayed the "child" thing once too often.

Martin was a near-adult 17-year-old teen who was in the process of beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete sidewalk at the time Zimmerman fired at Martin.

The parents of that teenager who initiated deadly force during the course of that altercation got all the justice that their son's behavior made possible.

It is failure to comprehend these facts, and to assign them their proper weight, and a continuing resort to emotionalism, that is at the root of the Epic Fail and Extreme Angst which pro-Martin folk are flagellating themselves with.

I say 'themselves' because the rest of the world is already moving-on beyond this flyspeck-blown-out-of-proportion case.

The Martin kid made the mistake of being the first to introduce deadly force into the confrontation.

That mistake cost him his life.

But the world continues to turn on its axis, regardless.

You state things you believe as if they are irrefutable facts. You put a slant on things to suit your preferred version. Saying these things and saying them the way you choose does not make them reality. Your desire to vilify an innocent person and to see his murder as his own fault comes down to your desire of how you want to read this incident and that desire is based on a pro-gun agenda.

Trayvon was suspended from school for petty, minor things, things a million other American teenagers do every day. Trayvon was not beating Zimmerman's head into concrete: that is Zimmerman's story and is not born out by his "insignificant" injuries. Trayvon did not introduce deadly force into the situation: it was Zimmerman who did that. Zimmerman was in nothing more serious than a schoolyard fist fight and he responded with deadly, lethal force. It is not Trayvon who made a mistake; it is Zimmerman who made many.

He never should have been carrying a gun. As he was, he should have warned Trayvon he had a gun. He never should have gotten out of his car. As he did, he should have identified himself as neighborhood watch. He profiled, stalked, and confronted an unarmed, innocent person who was doing nothing wrong and had every right to be where he was, and as a result of that confrontation, the innocent, unarmed person is dead. This is all down to the actions of Zimmerman. Trayvon was not a thug who deserved to die and he was not the person responsible for his own death.

According to polls, half of America agrees with this version, so your stating your version repeatedly doesn't make it any more correct. According to the jury, they also believe Zimmerman was guilty of something; they were just unable to say he was guilty of the crimes he was charged with. Only those who are so virulently attached to the idea that every idiot in America has a right to carry and use a loaded firearm support the idea that Zimmerman is an innocent man, and only intellectually dishonest, vicious, black hearted individuals, for no other reason than to promote a pro-gun agenda, would try to portray an innocent teenager as a violent thug responsible for his own death.

And now you do what you accuse others of, state things you believe as irrefutable facts. You put a slant on the facts, you interpret what and how you want.

Have of America believing anything doesn't mean a thing.

You have no clue what happened, you don't know whether Zimmerman told Martin if he had a gun or not. You have no idea how bad a head injury is by just looking at the surface. Head your head can knock you silly, wounds or not.

We don't know what really happen and for you to be able to decipher one way or the other, is pure speculation.

1. in what way(s) is Zimmerman 'going down'? - what is the venue or jursidiction and mechanism(s) [ charges, etc. ] by which this will be achieved?

2. what is your basis for believing that your projections have any substantive grounding in reality or probability?

Especially in light of (a) the preliminary No Rights Violation finding by the FBI, (b) the Not Guilty verdict, and (c) the effect of Self-Defense and Stand-Your-Ground upon related civil actions?

Enlighten us, please.

Curious minds want to know.
72_72.gif

Crickets...

1. in what way(s) is Zimmerman 'going down'? - what is the venue or jursidiction and mechanism(s) [ charges, etc. ] by which this will be achieved?

2. what is your basis for believing that your projections have any substantive grounding in reality or probability?

Especially in light of (a) the preliminary No Rights Violation finding by the FBI, (b) the Not Guilty verdict, and (c) the effect of Self-Defense and Stand-Your-Ground upon related civil actions?

Enlighten us, please.

72_72.gif

Crickets...

chirp chirp

[

In both this thread and others, ample space and time have been devoted to explaining why it is extremely unlikely that the US Dept of Justice will reverse its previous findings and re-attack this thing from a Civil Rights perspective, as well as how Self-Defense and Stand-Your-Ground will serve to deflect a Civil Suit, but you may continue to waste your time daydreaming of how this might have unfolded in some parallel universe if you like.

Yawn, guy, big talk...

No big talk, neighbor, just fact.

Zimmerman is not 'my boy'.

The Rule of Law is 'my boy' in this context.

But, the last time that I invited you to stipulate for us the basis for your belief that Zimmerman is 'going down' you declined to supply details, if memory serves correctly, so, here's another chance...
]

Seriously, fuck that nonsense.

They recently convicted a cop for posting cannibalism fantasies on the internet. Didn't kill anyone. Didn't eat anyone. But they threw his ass in jail, anyway.

Jury convicts New York cop in cannibal plot - CNN.com

So please don't tell me that they can't get a conviction on Zimmerman. You know. Who actually shot and murdered an unarmed child.

If you are sick and depraved enough, they will throw you in jail.

And Zimmerman doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is going to keep out of trouble.

[

Yawn, guy, big talk...

If the Feds don't get him, the civil courts will. And if they don't get him, this guy's going to get himself into trouble again.

He's going to threaten someone or beat someone or someone in a bar is going to call him a pussy because he shot a kid, and the legal system will get another shot at him.

Kind of like OJ, who is going to spend the rest of his life for stealing sports memorbilia and not at all because he murdered two people.

Yawn, guy, big talk...

If the Feds don't get him, the civil courts will. And if they don't get him, this guy's going to get himself into trouble again.

He's going to threaten someone or beat someone or someone in a bar is going to call him a pussy because he shot a kid, and the legal system will get another shot at him.

Kind of like OJ, who is going to spend the rest of his life for stealing sports memorbilia and not at all because he murdered two people.

I believe this is a very good assessment of the situation and of the person who is George Zimmerman. It he is not found responsible for Trayvon's death in civil court, he will be paying one way or another, probably through his own stupidity. He will create another situation through his ridiculous behavior and lack of judgment, but next time, or even the next time, it will backfire on him. Or, he has just made enough people mad that someone will find a way to hurt him or worse. He brought it all on himself. At some point he will either admit that or realize it if he hasn't already.

"...Or, he has just made enough people mad that someone will find a way to hurt him or worse..."

Agreed.

His chances of suffering injury or death at the hands of an individual Black Vigilante or at the hands of a Black Lynch Mob are better than average, I'd say.

Racism is still alive-and-well.

On BOTH sides of the Color Line.

Last edited:

Enlighten us, please.

72_72.gif

Crickets...

chirp chirp

Joey is just spouting off.
He typed the tough guy post and stood back and said in the most robust of tones...TAKE THAT!"

Yawn, guy, big talk...

No big talk, neighbor, just fact.

Zimmerman is not 'my boy'.

The Rule of Law is 'my boy' in this context.

But, the last time that I invited you to stipulate for us the basis for your belief that Zimmerman is 'going down' you declined to supply details, if memory serves correctly, so, here's another chance...
]

Seriously, fuck that nonsense.

They recently convicted a cop for posting cannibalism fantasies on the internet. Didn't kill anyone. Didn't eat anyone. But they threw his ass in jail, anyway.

Jury convicts New York cop in cannibal plot - CNN.com

So please don't tell me that they can't get a conviction on Zimmerman. You know. Who actually shot and murdered an unarmed child.

If you are sick and depraved enough, they will throw you in jail.

And Zimmerman doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who is going to keep out of trouble.

Sucks when shit don't go your way all the time, doesn't it.
Stop whining. Or continue to whine. Nobody cares.
"Child".....What a bunch of bullshit..

Yawn, guy, big talk...

He just saved the lives of an entire family. If that's what you refer to as 'getting himself into trouble' so be it.
You are pissed off. I guess you'll have to remain pissed off.
Ha ha....

Forum List

Back