Black lives matter to boycott white owned businesses for black christmas

So, Slavery is Racism?

So, if you hate Black Africans so much, and think of them as an inferior race, you import them into your back yard?

Really?

I beg to differ, I tend to think it's just a by-product of Capitalist, and proto-Capitalist (Mercantilism) greed.

Slavery was about profits.
It is when its based on race like the slavery here in the US was.

You dont have to hate someone to be racist against them. Whites had to import Blacks because whites were too weak to do the work required to build this country into the economic giant it became.

You dont have to beg. If it was just a product of capitalism then they wouldnt have made it race based. They would have exploited the massive amount of poor white trash.
America became an economic giant because of the industrial revolution, affordable fuel, an ocean on two coasts, and huge advancements in technology.
And yes they did exploit the poor white trash as you put it, from Ireland and elsewhere.

Yes, but America didn't become as Donnie Trump would say "Yuge" until "Zee Germans" devastated Europe not once, but twice, now I hear they're going for thrice with Merkel the Multiculturalist.
I'm surprised you haven't been called a Russian shill yet, bro.

I support Intermarium, to link nations from the Baltics to the Balkans into a Nationalist Confederacy to combat the power of Western idiots, and Russian tyrants.
You're an interesting fellow for sure.

Jews are a big issue, indeed.

So, you're an Anglo, I take it? LOL
Are Iberians considered anglos?

Well, Catholics generally make more sense on the Jewish question, than Protestants do.
No they don't. You need to meet my church family. Lol

Protestants sent a letter to Catholics stating they were too bigoted on Jews for speaking of Jewish Deicide as the New Testament supports.
Catholics have a jewish-style doctrine based on preisthood....they are heretics. Look at their pope....'nuff said, amigo.

Protestants are the heretics.

Jews are a big issue, indeed.

So, you're an Anglo, I take it? LOL

Well, Catholics generally make more sense on the Jewish question, than Protestants do.

Protestants sent a letter to Catholics stating they were too bigoted on Jews for speaking of Jewish Deicide as the New Testament supports.

Catholics are more like Jews than Protestants. Where is this letter.
Something we actually agree on! Probably for opposite reasons, but still something to celebrate!

Your white leaders are now in it more for the money because whites have fucked themselves. They arent as highly educated anymore. The whites that own the ability to give jobs now want to make a profit. Lower class whites cant give them that because they are too weak or too lazy or too dumb.

More like greedy Jews, and greedy Anglos who dominate the elites in the U.S have put greed first, and did so because of cheap labor overwhelmingly.
Maybe so. It has a soothing effect on the eyes though. When I go down to Silicon Valley and work on projects I usually work with Indians, Africans, and Mexicans. Nothing but brown as far as you can see.
Imagine if that were the streets you walked on every day? How awesome would that be for you?
Thats why I like going to Africa and Jamaica.

Which is better.

Beach Party #1 (Nigeria)

Beach Party #2 (Poland)

#1.

I've been to some town in Poland right by Germany. The women there cant hold a candle to Black women.

View attachment 163821

The goal of SOROS get everyone going at each other... just like asshat up there is doing..

View attachment 163822 <----------------- this one is giving the exact results the BILL AYRES/OBAMA/CLINTON/ results want divide AMerica and these others idiots just like this are helping to turn this Country into NO LONGER BEING A AMERICA, they're just to stupid to see it and realize it until it's to late. Just like the Liberal asses in Europe who ended up admitting they made a huge mistake when they started thier bs twenty years ago.

RACIAL DIVIDE just what they wanted.............. keep siding with the very wrong and you wish you never did in the long run.
t So? Just give them what they want. It makes them losers!
You dont have the power to give us what we want. You cant give us the right not to patronize white businesses. We already had that.
Correct. Just as we have the right not to patronize yours. Ask the NFL how that works. :)

the NFL is giving 89 million to black causes, guess the kneeling helped.

Catholics have a jewish-style doctrine based on preisthood....they are heretics. Look at their pope....'nuff said, amigo.

Protestants are the heretics.
I can prove otherwise easily.

View attachment 163821

The goal of SOROS get everyone going at each other... just like asshat up there is doing..

View attachment 163822 <----------------- this one is giving the exact results the BILL AYRES/OBAMA/CLINTON/ results want divide AMerica and these others idiots just like this are helping to turn this Country into NO LONGER BEING A AMERICA, they're just to stupid to see it and realize it until it's to late. Just like the Liberal asses in Europe who ended up admitting they made a huge mistake when they started thier bs twenty years ago.

RACIAL DIVIDE just what they wanted.............. keep siding with the very wrong and you wish you never did in the long run.
You dont have the power to give us what we want. You cant give us the right not to patronize white businesses. We already had that.
Correct. Just as we have the right not to patronize yours. Ask the NFL how that works. :)

The boycotting must be working too.

View attachment 163821

Yes, now I read its 100 million over 7 years, not a lot, but a start. I mean the black football players make them a lot of money.

View attachment 163821

Sorry to break it to ya....but as you brothas say: "Niggaz Ain't Sheeeeeiiiiiiiit"... Your protests mean nothing, nobody cares. You are a tax burden. Change that and you'll change your social and economic status as a collective.

Yes, now I read its 100 million over 7 years, not a lot, but a start. I mean the black football players make them a lot of money.
Does it say how the funds are dispersed and what do they define as a "Black cause"?

Does it say how the funds are dispersed and what do they define as a "Black cause"?
That....is the real question. You should assert yourself into the situation, man. That's your money too.

That....is the real question. You should assert yourself into the situation, man. That's your money too.
Like we say in the hood..."all money aint good money".

Asclepias is the type of guy to go to when trying to bring youngsters of minority status into the tech field. If he leaves his politics out of it that is. He should be going for some of that 89 mil.

The violent leftist organization Black Lives Matter has launched an initiative to boycott white-owned businesses during the holidays in an attempt to resist “White capitalism.”..........................

Black Lives Matter To Boycott White Owned Businesses For ‘Black Christmas’
=====================================

Well isn't this special Soros must be paying them to disrupt Christmas no doubt they are stepping in while ANTIFA lies low for a few months. Now it's their turn fkn assholes!!

And any store that kneels down to these pos anti american losers you deserve everything you have coming to you and you are also part of the pussy nation and don't belong in America if you are going to cower down to this bs.

Boycotts are violent? Or are they only considered violent if "certain" groups call for them?

The violent leftist organization Black Lives Matter has launched an initiative to boycott white-owned businesses during the holidays in an attempt to resist “White capitalism.”..........................

Well isn't this special Soros must be paying them to disrupt Christmas no doubt they are stepping in while ANTIFA lies low for a few months. Now it's their turn fkn assholes!!

And any store that kneels down to these pos anti american losers you deserve everything you have coming to you and you are also part of the pussy nation and don't belong in America if you are going to cower down to this bs.

Boycotts are violent? Or are they only considered violent if "certain" groups call for them?

I think the OP was simply highlighting the fact that most BLM protests get violent. It's a click-baity title, but not dishonest.

The OP is calling the organization violent. Not the boycott.

upload_2017-12-1_11-34-49.png

Does BLM ever boycott gun shops? Hmmmmm? Indoor firing ranges? What about redneck beer joints?
my great great grandfather was a slave during the roman empire, therefore I have the right to burst into my local CVS and take whatever I want !!!!
"my great great grandfather was a slave during the roman empire".....and to a trumpanzee....the generational math will make perfect sense.

Forum List

Back