"Black lives matter"

The truth is your path to success is not possible for everyone. My concern is the masses or the workers of America.

Make sure guys like you are paying them a living wage.

Make sure you are paying your fair share in taxes to take care of the poor and so the middle class doesn't have to pay more. Right now with GOP in charge they are shifting the tax burden from you onto us. You may say you don't care but your party sure does.

I don't have a party if I haven't made that clear ... I still vote for whatever candidate I think will do the best job in protecting the Constitution and fulfilling their obligations to country as a whole (which happens to include everyone).

The Democrats don't decide my payroll because I have absolutely no use whatsoever for unskilled minimum wage employees. If anything ... I am always more interested in improving the lives and skills of others over paying them more money for minimal effort and resource.

I pay my taxes ... Although I will never discuss some ambiguous idea of what a "fair share" is. My taxes never go down no matter who is in office because I am continually upward mobile. If you can understand that ... Then you know how the rich keep getting richer regardless of what you throw at them. You cannot stop them ... Your agreement is not a necessity to their wealth. If you take more they will make more until they are tired of financing government screw-ups. You can slow their progress or make it more difficult and aggravating ... But it will never close the divide.

Rich people can take their ball and go home whenever they want ... They are not going to starve.

Sorry if it seems off-topic ... But it is all a reality of what anyone has to accomplish towards accepting actually responsibly for their own lives.
We can throw crap back and forth about race ... But until people understand you have responsibility to pull your own bootstraps up ... Nothing will ever change truly for the better.

Last edited:
I think multi tasking means he didnt read my post or something
No it means I have done two loads of laundry, cooked a meal, walked down the hill to vote, and read here off and on.

So your point is, what?

Bad shit used to happen?

That riots were exclusively white and good (or at least unobjectionable) until blacks started doing it. Like another poster said "1969 is when blacks stopped being respectful"

No it means I have done two loads of laundry, cooked a meal, walked down the hill to vote, and read here off and on.

So your point is, what?

Bad shit used to happen?

That riots were exclusively white and good (or at least unobjectionable) until blacks started doing it. Like another poster said "1969 is when blacks stopped being respectful"

Of course, you have a link to me saying these riots were good, right?

If not, fuck off.

So your point is, what?

Bad shit used to happen?

Of course, you have a link to me saying these riots were good, right?

If not, fuck off.

No I dont but I do see a record of you not objecting at all sense I brought it up

Black-Lives-Matter-02.jpg

Needs more photoshop and straw

I think many would like to see black folks put as much energy into the wholesale slaughter of their young men....by other young black men....as they do on this issue.

Yes....the black community has a valid complaint about aspects of the criminal justice system.

But whites concerns about the explosion of black violent crime is valid as well. Why are blacks so energized about one issue and seemingly so apathetic about the other?

Don't they realize blacks killing blacks is taking far more of their children? Where is the outrage?

Go to black churches. They all talk about those issues.

Needs more photoshop and straw

I think many would like to see black folks put as much energy into the wholesale slaughter of their young men....by other young black men....as they do on this issue.

Yes....the black community has a valid complaint about aspects of the criminal justice system.

But whites concerns about the explosion of black violent crime is valid as well. Why are blacks so energized about one issue and seemingly so apathetic about the other?

Don't they realize blacks killing blacks is taking far more of their children? Where is the outrage?

Go to black churches. They all talk about those issues.
Better yet all he needs to do is a search. WQ is just your garden variety racist spreading racist lies. Here is just one from the person he and the other racists claim do nothing.

Sharpton All hands on deck to stop gun violence MSNBC

I'm seeing this one floating around from the Left now.

What a steaming pile of insulting bullshit.

If black lives matter to the Left, why aren't they screaming about the dozens of murders blacks every fucking month in major cities? Why aren't they screaming about black children having to grow up without a father? Why aren't they screaming for moms to be given vouchers to send their kids out of the hood for a good education?

Black lives matter to these people only when they can be leveraged for political gain, period.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, and here is the manifestation. I think they're deciding that's not good enough. Good for them.

n-ERIC-GARNER-large300.jpg

You are an insult to mankind. This is not a partisan matter...This is a human rights matter, a civil rights matter, a fair justice matter. Where is your outrage at these killings? Did Eric Garner deserve to be choked to death? Was he a thug too?

You are trying to attach ulterior motives to people who care. Why? Because you and your right wing ilk CAN'T feel empathy or care.

Instead YOU ARE THE ONE trying to make this a partisan matter. Why? Because that is your ONLY narrative. It is the only way you can address this issue. I challenged you to comment on the right wing narrative that portrayed these blacks as monsters...crickets.

The right has been given their talking points...talk about black on black crime. We say Rudy Giuliani do it on Meet the Press, and parrots 24/7 on faux news...

Here is what these parrots like you aren't saying...

Black on black crime is a fact. And so is white on white crime, and Hispanic on Hispanic crime.

FACT...white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.

The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?

And why is no consideration given to the fact that Trayvon Martin, and millions of black boys and girls like him, harbor a reasonably founded fear of whites but are hardly ever provided the deference and dignity that victimhood affords?

The term "black on black" crime is a destructive, racialized colloquialism that perpetuates an idea that blacks are somehow more prone to violence. This is untrue and fully verifiable by FBI, DOJ and census (pdf) data. Yet the fallacy is so fixed that even African Americans have come to believe it.

Last edited:
There is a weird hate/ angst vibe in poor black communities. Do blacks know their lives matter? They don't sound like they quite believe it. Black lives matter. Say it enough times, like a mantra, that might make the black community actually wake up to their own brutality and ruthless violence. I hope so.

If black lives matter to the Left, why aren't they screaming about the dozens of murders blacks every fucking month in major cities? Why aren't they screaming about black children having to grow up without a father? Why aren't they screaming for moms to be given vouchers to send their kids out of the hood for a good education?

Black lives matter to these people only when they can be leveraged for political gain, period.

Blacks have been victimized twice in this country's history, and here is the manifestation. I think they're deciding that's not good enough. Good for them.

You are an insult to mankind. This is not a partisan matter...This is a human rights matter, a civil rights matter, a fair justice matter. Where is your outrage at these killings? Did Eric Garner deserve to be choked to death? Was he a thug too?

You are trying to attach ulterior motives to people who care. Why? Because you and your right wing ilk CAN'T feel empathy or care.

Instead YOU ARE THE ONE trying to make this a partisan matter. Why? Because that is your ONLY narrative. It is the only way you can address this issue. I challenged you to comment on the right wing narrative that portrayed these blacks as monsters...crickets.

The right has been given their talking points...talk about black on black crime. We say Rudy Giuliani do it on Meet the Press, and parrots 24/7 on faux news...

Black on black crime is a fact. And so is white on white crime, and Hispanic on Hispanic crime.

FACT...white Americans are just as likely to be killed by other whites. According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

In fact, all races share similar ratios. Yet there's no outrage or racialized debate about "white on white" violence. Instead, the myth and associated fear of "black on black" crime is sold as a legitimate, mainstream descriptive and becomes American status quo.

The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1.

Given this mathematical truth, would anyone encourage African Americans to begin shooting suspicious white males in their neighborhoods for fear that they'll be raped, assaulted or murdered? Perhaps George Zimmerman's defenders should answer that question. If African Americans were to act as irrationally as Zimmerman did, would any rationale suffice to avoid arrest?

And why is no consideration given to the fact that Trayvon Martin, and millions of black boys and girls like him, harbor a reasonably founded fear of whites but are hardly ever provided the deference and dignity that victimhood affords?

The term "black on black" crime is a destructive, racialized colloquialism that perpetuates an idea that blacks are somehow more prone to violence. This is untrue and fully verifiable by FBI, DOJ and census (pdf) data. Yet the fallacy is so fixed that even African Americans have come to believe it.

oh stuff it. you sit on an internet and pour out how much more you care and run others down. Why the hell aren't you out in the marches holding up signs spitting on people and all that? you're just a bully like the Rev. Sharpton except you use the Internet for yours. You've taken up a few people and made them a cause of some sort. but the question is a legitimate one, why don't you and they care about all the black men, women and children that is killed everyday by the hands of other black people?

and what about these LIVES you all so carelessly shrug off:

Where's Sharpton and Obama now?

Snip:
In Top 10 States With Most Abortions, 60% of Babies Killed Were Black or Hispanic
by Sarah Zagorski | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 12/5/14 4:47 PM
AsLifeNewspreviously reported, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) released its national abortion report last month and the new statistics show the number of abortions in the United States have declined to a historic low.

However, unfortunately, a new analysis reveals that out of the ten states where the most abortions occurred, 60.48% of the babies killed were African American and Hispanic.

Last edited:

Everything is partisan for people like you. You're an ideologue who is willing to lie and manipulate facts to "prove" a "point". And here's my favorite:

"The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1."

"The Truth" my ass. For you to quote crime statistics demonstrates how completely blinded by your partisan ideology you truly are.
  • Aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
  • Forcible rape 2-1, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
  • Larceny theft 2-1, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
And why didn't you mention that blacks commit murders at seven times the rate of whites? Oh, I know why: Because you're just another dishonest partisan ideologue.

How has crime and violence become a bigger problem in the "black community"? It's because YOU and people LIKE YOU have victimized blacks for the second time in this country's history, and it's wonderful to see them beginning to decide that they're had enough of your lies and your elitist condescension.

People like you are just as responsible for black crime as any black criminal, as you have isolated them from the rest of American society and culture from the day they're born. The isolation YOU have caused. YOU victimize them, YOU watch it manifest, and then YOU point the finger.

I defend blacks, you victimize them.

Play this game with someone else. You're disgusting. Done.

Last edited:

Everything is partisan for people like you. You're an ideologue who is willing to lie and manipulate facts to "prove" a "point". And here's my favorite:

"The truth? As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1."

"The Truth" my ass. For you to quote crime statistics demonstrates how completely blinded by your partisan ideology you truly are.
  • Aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
  • Forcible rape 2-1, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
  • Larceny theft 2-1, but you "forgot" to mention that whites outnumber blacks 6-1.
And why didn't you mention that blacks commit murders at seven times the rate of whites? Oh, I know why: Because you're just another dishonest partisan ideologue.

How has crime and violence become a bigger problem in the "black community"? It's because YOU and people LIKE YOU have victimized blacks for the second time in this country's history, and it's wonderful to see them beginning to decide that they're had enough of your lies and your elitist condescension.

People like you are just as responsible for black crime as any black criminal, as you have isolated them from the rest of American society and culture from the day they're born. The isolation YOU have caused. YOU victimize them, YOU watch it manifest, and then YOU point the finger.

What is pile of horseshit. YOU are the OP. YOU are the one who tried to make this a partisan issue. There is NO escaping that fact.

HOW has 'people like me' victimized blacks and isolated them? PLEASE explain.

What is pile of horseshit. YOU are the OP. YOU are the one who tried to make this a partisan issue. There is NO escaping that fact.

Simple----you excuse unexcuseable behavior. Either blacks refuse to comply with societal rules or are too ignorant to understand them. Which is it ?

Simple----you excuse unexcuseable behavior. Either blacks refuse to comply with societal rules or are too ignorant to understand them. Which is it ?

What is "unexcuseable behavior"

Do you mean inexcusable behavior? WHO is ignorant??

There is another possibility, and, I believe, the correct one.

The rules that many in that particular community follow have been established just for them, as 'authentic victims,' by the Liberal establishment.....

The 'Rule' is 'it is never your fault, you should never be held responsible because you are oppressed.'

Coulter does a great job in expounding upon that view in "Mugged," chapter seven

1. When Obama, or other politicians, appeal for the black vote, it is on the basis of felt grievances and presumed oppression. It is a worthy pursuit to seek the explanation for this view among a large segment of black population. It wasn’t the result of the slavery and/or the Civil War
  2. It was the misfortune of black Americans that they were just on the verge of passing through the immigrant experience when damaging ideas about welfare and the lenient attitude about crime took hold. It could have happened to the Italians, Germans, Jews or Irish, but luckily for them, there were no Liberals around to “help” when they arrived.
  3. In fact, black Americans were doing better in individual pursuits than many immigrants. Barone compared their American journey to the Irish: “Both rise smartly in hierarchies (government bureaucracies, the military) but haven't fared as well in free-market commerce.” http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles/941114/archive_013670.htm

Forum List

Back