Black lives matter

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!
When have white livves not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters.
When have white lives not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters, this means ALL human beings lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

White Supremacist group is racist.

You reply the way you do here because you are a full bore racist.
How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

Typical hypocrisy post you make is indicative that you haven't learned.

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

Cops killed far more whites than they have killed blacks.
This is a lie. A racist lie. A white racist lie.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?
Black lives matter is the issue here, and being that they don't factor in actual black on black death rate and only focus on how bad whites are all the time no matter what, sorta delegitimizes these puds. They are anti white communists and they are supported by the Chinese, they are basically fringe hate group that suddenly became popular. Like the Beatles or the hula hoop.
Omg you republicans are talking about China and communism in every thread. Is that something fox and rush are talking about a lot? China owns biden? Are we going to hear this for four years? Geez!

Why do you [SleazyBozo] believe black people in general are not fond of white people? How much time have you spent with black people, if at all?

I believe the issue has never been white people, it's always been white racists.

I think it's obvious. He hates black people, distrusts black people, and has made no successful effort at hiding it from the black people with whom he's interacted.

He's surely assuming that because black people don't like him, (How else should they react to someone who clearly doesn't like them?), that they must dislike white people in general.

He's a self-hating white supremacist who assumes that all whites are like him.
I am very successful hiding my bigoted prejudice beliefs. You know what’s funny? Black people deep down agree with me. Look at their comedians who make fun of blacks. Tracy Morgan, Eddie Murphy, Chris rock, Dave Chappell. They can rip on the black community it’s funny but when I do it I’m racist. Got it.

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent predjudice towards blacks, which we know you are.

Sealybobo is one of those white liberals Malcolm X talks about.
Describe your ideal white man. What does he believe? You don’t approve of us liberal whites or conservative whites. So what more do I need to do in order to be woke in your mind?

And there isn’t one white person here who wouldn’t have feared leaving their helpless mother in a nursing home with all the news about people being abused at those places. And hidden video have shown black workers physically abusing, even raping elderly people. Now, take into account guys like you tell us you don’t like whites, and I experienced blacks who have said to me they don’t like whites, so fuck all you blacks and white conservatives for trying to suggest I’m a bad person for having that fear my mom might be abused. You’d have to be clueless to not worry about that happening. Hell, we should have put a hidden camera in her room.

And then I admit, you mother fuckers, that as far as we could tell those people were wonderful and treated my mom well. At least I’m being Honest.

Let me ask you something. If you left your elderly mom with Alzheimer’s at an all white home would you be fearful or relieved?

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

Projector.gif

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698
A lot of white people here make that same mistake.

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?
Black lives matter is the issue here, and being that they don't factor in actual black on black death rate and only focus on how bad whites are all the time no matter what, sorta delegitimizes these puds. They are anti white communists and they are supported by the Chinese, they are basically fringe hate group that suddenly became popular. Like the Beatles or the hula hoop.
Given that 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person and nobody pays attention to it, you should be very concerned. You made white on white crime an issue in this discussion because you keep talking about a high black crime rate as if whites don't have one. After all, if all lives really mattered to you, you would concerned. But this isn't about all lives, this is about you getting to freely flop out your racist bullshit. Bitch, you better go back and look at how women have been treated then thank us blacks for standing up to the white men you didn't stand up to. Because our fight for civil rights gave you more freedom and in fact, white women get the most out of policies developed during civil right. Yet white woman like you dare talk shit.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see where cops behave as if white lives don't matter? I've seen enough.
They don’t kneel on the white dudes neck till he dies.

You're right, they just shoot him. More whites killed by police the last 4 years than any other race. Do white lives matter?

Whites make up 51% of the population. Blacks 10%. I hope whites lead in this category.

Your inner ugliness out in the open.....

:rolleyes:
What? All I said is if more whites have been shot by cops than blacks, one reason why is there are a lot more whites than there are blacks. That’s all I was saying.

But I will add that America has a poor white trash blue collar problem. Ignorant deplor able people

Who wrote this?

I hope whites lead in this category.

I hope people would stop fighting lawful police actions, then there would be a significant drop in being shot.
Could have been me but it misses a point. The police have become militarized in black communities. Unlike in our white communities.

Are you a gun loving constitutionalists conservative ccw carrier? What if you saw a car full of cops approaching you and they are going to tackle and handcuff you. I mean you conservatives who claim the government will never take your guns. How would you respond to that assault on you?

Your hypothetical scenario indicate you have no arguments to offer, getting desperate and ignoring the facts will hurt you every time.

Not going to discuss a non existent event, it is always a sign you have nothing left to argue about.

The Statistics of black on black murders needs to be addressed, need to deal with this ongoing tragedy. You fixate on rare cop shootings of mostly armed blacks some who pointed back at them.

That is what liberals do is ignore the significant black on black murder rate, is to shift from it to a dishonest narrative of rare cop on black shootings and loudly complain about it.

Your partisan hate is unproductive and stupid.
Us liberals would love to address the high crime rates in black communities. On of the biggest problems is lack of economic opportunity. So when jobs come back from China and Mexico they need to go where jobs are needed.

Healthcare giants are doing this. One of the biggest problems senior citizen homes have is finding workers. So healthcare companies are moving their offices and hospitals and homes to the hoods. This was shocking for us to leave my white mom with all black people because we feared they would abuse her for being white but they treated her really well.
What made you believe that your mom would be mistreated by the people caring for her other than they were black?
I’ve seen hidden video footage from nursing homes. Plus I know black people aren’t fond of white people.
Why do you believe black people in general are not fond of white people? How much time have you spent with black people, if at all?

I believe the issue has never been white people, it's always been white racists.

I grew up in Detroit. We were the last white family to leave Detroit. Trust me, they hate all white people.

I’m talking about black people who were born and raised in Detroit. When I grew up, many of them had never met a white person before meeting me. I grew up in Detroit in the 70s. That means the parents grew up in the 1950s and 60s.

One time my mom took my brother to a classmates birthday party. The father answered the door and said sorry no honkey is coming into my house.

Why do they hate white people? The grandparents and parents hate us because of how we treated them. The kids hated us because their parents told them the stories of how we treated them.

Remember Archie bunker and George Jefferson? Those characters were based on reality. We all knew people like them back then.
Thank you for expanding on your previous response, I appreciate your honesty.

I hope to get the opportunity to continue this at some other point when I'm a little more awake.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Let me ask you something. If you left your elderly mom with Alzheimer’s at an all white home would you be fearful or relieved?
For the longest time black people didn't have any choice in the matter since the U.S. was racially segregated until just little more than half a century ago. I think black people would have more to fear from being the only black person in an all white facility than vice versa simply because usually the reason places are all white (neighborhood, workplace, school, nursing home, etc.) is because the white people want it that way. That black person would definitely be in a hostile environment where her presence is unwanted and this unfortunately happens on a much more regular basis all over the country than you might imagine.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And there isn’t one white person here who wouldn’t have feared leaving their helpless mother in a nursing home with all the news about people being abused at those places. And hidden video have shown black workers physically abusing, even raping elderly people. Now, take into account guys like you tell us you don’t like whites, and I experienced blacks who have said to me they don’t like whites, so fuck all you blacks and white conservatives for trying to suggest I’m a bad person for having that fear my mom might be abused. ....

More illogical nonsense from a racist democrat hypocrite. Some people just can't seem to live with their own shortcomings unless they tell themselves everyone in the world shares them.

It certainly seems from many of the comments here that the more fearful, hateful, and mentally weak someone is, the more desperately that person needs to believe everyone is as lacking in backbone and logic as they are. This just so happens to tie into the democrat mindset in general.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Given that 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person and nobody pays attention to it, you should be very concerned. You made white on white crime an issue in this discussion because you keep talking about a high black crime rate as if whites don't have one. After all, if all lives really mattered to you, you would concerned. But this isn't about all lives, this is about you getting to freely flop out your racist bullshit. Bitch, you better go back and look at how women have been treated then thank us blacks for standing up to the white men you didn't stand up to. Because our fight for civil rights gave you more freedom and in fact, white women get the most out of policies developed during civil right. Yet white woman like you dare talk shit.

You keep calling me a racist, without a shred of evidence, do you do that a lot to other people?

View attachment 436698
A lot of white people here make that same mistake.
What mistake?

For the longest time black people didn't have any choice in the matter since the U.S. was racially segregated until just little more than half a century ago. I think black people would have more to fear from being the only black person in an all white facility than vice versa simply because usually the reason places are all white (neighborhood, workplace, school, nursing home, etc.) is because the white people want it that way. That black person would definitely be in a hostile environment where her presence is unwanted and this unfortunately happens on a much more regular basis all over the country than you might imagine.

All of it true, Segregation was a white created prison to the black people, and backed by the Supreme Court with their idiotic 1896 decision.

I read of one incident years ago of a black teen boy who was about 16 or so, he went to a segregated beach area to swim, accidentally went into the whites area in the water. Since he was in the ocean, it wasn't easy trying to swim back to the segregated area, which forced him to swim towards the whites only shore, but he was not allowed to get in far enough to be able to stand in the bottom, so he drowned.

I have watched the whites scream hate and threats to the few brave black students going to a whites high school which was in the late 1950 is supposedly segregation free America that was ruled unconstitutional in 1954:

"Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896, which allowed state-sponsored segregation, insofar as it applied to public education. Handed down on May 17, 1954, the Warren Court's unanimous (9–0) decision stated that "separate educational facilities are inherently unequal." As a result, de jure racial segregation was ruled a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution. This ruling paved the way for integration and was a major victory of the Civil Rights Movement.[1] Read more"

But the 1896 decision was always illegal all along since blacks were supposed to be free in America, a land they were born on. The 1860's Amendments make that clear, yet whites violated the law for over 200 years anyway. Slavery was always illegal, but allowed anyway, that is a stain on a supposedly "free" America that likes to brag about their good human rights records, while they hypocritically attack other nations.......

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?

See I would think a lone white would be more likely to be abused because blacks are oppressed by whites, perceived or not, black people feel oppressed by white society. Especially poor people in poor black communities. I went to college with a black guy from flint. He never met a white person until he met us freshman year of college. So imagine some old white person comes in from the suburbs. They think Probably was racist before they got too old.

Honestly, I don’t think a lone black has anything to worry about being the only black. But I suppose I could see why blacks would be just as uncomfortable leaving gramma with all white people. So you agree it was natural for me to have worried about this?

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

You keep calling me a racist, without a shred of evidence, do you do that a lot to other people?
That's what the self-loathing spooks do. They're beyond ignorant. They learned how to pull the white guilt card out instead of applying themselves to get an education and a skill to succeed in life.

All of it true, Segregation was a white created prison to the black people, and backed by the Supreme Court with their idiotic 1896 decision.

I read of one incident years ago of a black teen boy who was about 16 or so, he went to a segregated beach area to swim, accidentally went into the whites area in the water. Since he was in the ocean, it wasn't easy trying to swim back to the segregated area, which forced him to swim towards the whites only shore, but he was not allowed to get in far enough to be able to stand in the bottom, so he drowned.

I have watched the whites scream hate and threats to the few brave black students going to a whites high school which was in the late 1950 is supposedly segregation free America that was ruled unconstitutional in 1954:

"Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896, which allowed state-sponsored segregation, insofar as it applied to public education. Handed down on May 17, 1954, the Warren Court's unanimous (9–0) decision stated that "separate educational facilities are inherently unequal." As a result, de jure racial segregation was ruled a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution. This ruling paved the way for integration and was a major victory of the Civil Rights Movement.[1] Read more"

But the 1896 decision was always illegal all along since blacks were supposed to be free in America, a land they were born on. The 1860's Amendments make that clear, yet whites violated the law for over 200 years anyway. Slavery was always illegal, but allowed anyway, that is a stain on a supposedly "free" America that likes to brag about their good human rights records, while they hypocritically attack other nations.......

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?
Because more and more women, gays, non christians and people of color are being elected as democrats. You keep giving us only white rich old Christian men. And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.

Last edited:

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

That's what the self-loathing spooks do. They're beyond ignorant. They learned how to pull the white guilt card out instead of applying themselves to get an education and a skill to succeed in life.
Ok, here is a good starting point. Statistically we know that bias plays a factor in hiring. It must. Why else in a country as diverse as ours are so many executives in the boardroom white males? Where are the women? Blacks? Mexicans? Arabs? Asians?

And black people. We look at your poor black communities and just like we see in our poor white communities, the people in those communities aren’t helping themselves by having kids they can’t afford.

I don’t have kids. Never felt I could afford them. 6 years ago at age 44 I finally started making enough to have Kids, but I’m spoiled and selfish. Don’t want kids. Not worth the cost. Plus this planet is overpopulated so you’re all welcome. Anyways, everyone who’s poor most likely saddled themselves with children. That was their decision. I would have been poor for awhile too if I had kids 7 years ago. Working poor. Bottom line, anyone poor who has kids fucked themselves no matter their color.

But, we also see blue collar whites get all the good paying jobs. That’s because it’s not what you know it’s who you know. This is why diversity programs are necessary. White bias factors into hiring decisions.

Because more and more women, gays, non christians and people of color are being elected as democrats. You keep giving us only white rich old Christian men. And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

Once again, I have to state that I am an independent who occasionally vote republican, didn't vote for McCain, didn't vote for Trump in 2016, didn't vote for Bob Dole, or Reagan, or Bush 1 either.

White women, gays and many non Christians are not black......

I recall that Biden is a rich white Christian man.... :auiqs.jpg:

Herman Cain stood in what he believed in, yet he is called nasty names by the intolerant blacks who get upset when there are blacks who are Republicans, He was called Oreo and Uncle Tom (Which is stupid and ignorant as hell)

Meanwhile you completely ignored the crimes by white people I pointed out.

Snicker....

Forum List

Back