Black lives matter

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!
When have white livves not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters.
When have white lives not mattered more than everyone elses?

ALL lives matters, this means ALL human beings lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

White Supremacist group is racist.

You reply the way you do here because you are a full bore racist.
How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

How many examples do you need to see where cops behave as if white lives don't matter? I've seen enough.
They don’t kneel on the white dudes neck till he dies.

You're right, they just shoot him. More whites killed by police the last 4 years than any other race. Do white lives matter?

Whites make up 51% of the population. Blacks 10%. I hope whites lead in this category.

Your inner ugliness out in the open.....

:rolleyes:
What? All I said is if more whites have been shot by cops than blacks, one reason why is there are a lot more whites than there are blacks. That’s all I was saying.

But I will add that America has a poor white trash blue collar problem. Ignorant deplor able people

Who wrote this?

I hope whites lead in this category.

I hope people would stop fighting lawful police actions, then there would be a significant drop in being shot.
Could have been me but it misses a point. The police have become militarized in black communities. Unlike in our white communities.

Are you a gun loving constitutionalists conservative ccw carrier? What if you saw a car full of cops approaching you and they are going to tackle and handcuff you. I mean you conservatives who claim the government will never take your guns. How would you respond to that assault on you?
Just the opposite, they started to de-police years ago. Police are trying to not have any run ins with folks in the hood, and then crime rates go up.
Maybe cops need to stop being babies and understand corrupt cops make them all look bad.

Lets go there. That name is so...cloying. Like say, if Hitler had called...umm "Vegetarians against Badness", Then it was "Kristallnacht", smashing up stores and intimidating...Now its the BLM smashing up stores and intimidating fighting racism...

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

How many examples do you need to see Where cops behave as if black lives don’t matter? I’ve seen enough

How many examples do you need to see where cops behave as if white lives don't matter? I've seen enough.

You're right, they just shoot him. More whites killed by police the last 4 years than any other race. Do white lives matter?

Whites make up 51% of the population. Blacks 10%. I hope whites lead in this category.

What? All I said is if more whites have been shot by cops than blacks, one reason why is there are a lot more whites than there are blacks. That’s all I was saying.

But I will add that America has a poor white trash blue collar problem. Ignorant deplor able people

Who wrote this?

I hope people would stop fighting lawful police actions, then there would be a significant drop in being shot.
Could have been me but it misses a point. The police have become militarized in black communities. Unlike in our white communities.

Are you a gun loving constitutionalists conservative ccw carrier? What if you saw a car full of cops approaching you and they are going to tackle and handcuff you. I mean you conservatives who claim the government will never take your guns. How would you respond to that assault on you?

Your hypothetical scenario indicate you have no arguments to offer, getting desperate and ignoring the facts will hurt you every time.

Not going to discuss a non existent event, it is always a sign you have nothing left to argue about.

The Statistics of black on black murders needs to be addressed, need to deal with this ongoing tragedy. You fixate on rare cop shootings of mostly armed blacks some who pointed back at them.

That is what liberals do is ignore the significant black on black murder rate, is to shift from it to a dishonest narrative of rare cop on black shootings and loudly complain about it.

Your partisan hate is unproductive and stupid.
Us liberals would love to address the high crime rates in black communities. On of the biggest problems is lack of economic opportunity. So when jobs come back from China and Mexico they need to go where jobs are needed.

Healthcare giants are doing this. One of the biggest problems senior citizen homes have is finding workers. So healthcare companies are moving their offices and hospitals and homes to the hoods. This was shocking for us to leave my white mom with all black people because we feared they would abuse her for being white but they treated her really well.
What made you believe that your mom would be mistreated by the people caring for her other than they were black?

There, by your own admission, you admit to having assumed that these workers would misbehave, just because they were black.
Yes I admit our white bias. You don’t admit it though why?

You're the one who openly admitted that you made adverse assumptions about how someone would behave, based on their race.

I do not make such assumptions. Most of the black people I've had occasion to deal with behave as well as white people. I have no experience, no reason, to lead me to assume, just because someone is black, that he is going to behave more badly than he would if he was white. I've known and associated with plenty of very fine people of all races. I've also had the misfortune of coming across various subhuman pieces of shit, of all races. I've had enough experience with every possible combination of these to know better than to make any assumption about any9ne's character, just on the basis of the color of his skin.

You openly have admitted to making such assumptions, and yet you're trying to paint me as the racist.

It's not “our” bias that you're demanding I acknowledge. It's •YOUR• bias, not mine.

And in a sense, you're using it to support the premise that white people, in general, are racist, which is not only wrong, but is, in itself, racist. So you're racist in both directions.
I stopped reading when you lied and said you wouldn’t have any concern with leaving your white mother alone with not just 20 black workers but Also 100 black patients who grew up hating whites because whites are racist.

And you wouldn’t be uncomfortable leaving your mom there? You fucking liar.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

Who wrote this?

Your hypothetical scenario indicate you have no arguments to offer, getting desperate and ignoring the facts will hurt you every time.

Not going to discuss a non existent event, it is always a sign you have nothing left to argue about.

The Statistics of black on black murders needs to be addressed, need to deal with this ongoing tragedy. You fixate on rare cop shootings of mostly armed blacks some who pointed back at them.

That is what liberals do is ignore the significant black on black murder rate, is to shift from it to a dishonest narrative of rare cop on black shootings and loudly complain about it.

Us liberals would love to address the high crime rates in black communities. On of the biggest problems is lack of economic opportunity. So when jobs come back from China and Mexico they need to go where jobs are needed.

Healthcare giants are doing this. One of the biggest problems senior citizen homes have is finding workers. So healthcare companies are moving their offices and hospitals and homes to the hoods. This was shocking for us to leave my white mom with all black people because we feared they would abuse her for being white but they treated her really well.
What made you believe that your mom would be mistreated by the people caring for her other than they were black?
I’ve seen hidden video footage from nursing homes. Plus I know black people aren’t fond of white people.

And we know white conservative Americans are ok with treating blacks like second class citizens. It’s a fact you do.

That generalization is a flat-out-lie, and you know it.

I feel safe in speaking for the majority of white conservative Americans in saying this, that no, we are not OK with anyone being treated poorly in any way, on account of race. We simply are not, and you know damn well that we are not.

That's just a bullshit excuse that LIbtARds such as yourself make for bad behavior, in which, sadly, too many black people disproportionately engage. You are not fooling anyone with it. There are plenty of black people who know how to behave like human beings, and I do not consider any of them to be unequal to us white people who also know how to behave as human beings. There are also some white people who act like subhuman filth, and I do not regard them as any better than black people who behave as subhuman filth.

It's about the content of one's character, not the color of one's skin. You want to make dark skin an excuse for bad character, bad behavior. That is a blatantly racist position.
Oh bullshit. Look at every wealthy white community in the south. Every one of those wealthy white communities is next to a poor black community. You take advantage of those black communities then pretend color and systemic racism isn’t the reason why that white town has so much more money than the black town.

Why? Because you’re a racist deep down.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

Who wrote this?

I’ve seen hidden video footage from nursing homes. Plus I know black people aren’t fond of white people.
Why do you believe black people in general are not fond of white people? How much time have you spent with black people, if at all?

I believe the issue has never been white people, it's always been white racists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I stopped reading when you lied and said you wouldn’t have any concern with leaving your white mother alone with not just 20 black workers but Also 100 black patients who grew up hating whites because whites are racist.

And you wouldn’t be uncomfortable leaving your mom there? You fucking liar.

Well, for one thing, I never actually said what you say I was lying when I said.

But I'll say it now. I'd have no problem leaving my mother in the care of a facility where most or all of the staff were black. Now, if the decision were put on me to choose a facility for my mother, I'd certainly make some inquiries as to the reputation of any facility that I was considering, and the qualifications of the staff thereof. One thing I would not be asking about is the racial composition of the staff.

Between the two of us, I think it is very obvious which one of us is a blatant racist. You're the one who is openly admitting that you would make a judgement about someone's character, based on nothing but the color of his skin. And you're assuming that I am also a racist, just like you, and would make that same judgement, and accusing me of lying by saying I wouldn't even before I actually said that.

You should do something about that huge beam in your eye, before you start fussing about the mote that you think you see in my eye.

• Thanks
Oh bullshit. Look at every wealthy white community in the south. Every one of those wealthy white communities is next to a poor black community. You take advantage of those black communities then pretend color and systemic racism isn’t the reason why that white town has so much more money than the black town.

Why? Because you’re a racist deep down.

Projector.gif

Why do you [SleazyBozo] believe black people in general are not fond of white people? How much time have you spent with black people, if at all?

I believe the issue has never been white people, it's always been white racists.

I think it's obvious. He hates black people, distrusts black people, and has made no successful effort at hiding it from the black people with whom he's interacted.

He's surely assuming that because black people don't like him, (How else should they react to someone who clearly doesn't like them?), that they must dislike white people in general.

He's a self-hating white supremacist who assumes that all whites are like him.

• Thanks

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

Typical hypocrisy post you make is indicative that you haven't learned.

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

Cops killed far more whites than they have killed blacks.
This is a lie. A racist lie. A white racist lie.

1609640588315.png

1609640328276.png

1609640550225.png

1609640493450.png

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?

Attachments

• 1609640168040.png
    1609640168040.png
    38.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1609640377584.png
    1609640377584.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 17

ALL lives matter!
Black lives always mattered. But they aren't the center of the universe and they cant victimize anyone anytime and get away with IT WITHOUT notice, Opps, blacks do stuff!
Wrong. Now all the crime numbers point to whites. This history of violent behavior in this country points to whites. So your racist rants show that you're ignorant.
Well is it? Put all our cards on the table, How many times have you been harmed by real Blacks and not metaphorically by "white racism"?
Never been harmed by real blacks, but I have had thousands of incedents of real racism ranging from slurs, to fights and not getting jobs I was more than qualified for as well as promotions. When somebody white claims that racism is imaginary I have to laugh. That's like the fox looking at the chickens trying to tell them he isn't hungry. So Mary sexism, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape must be imaginary since I am a man and those things don't happen to me.

BLM was not smashing up stores. White supremacists were because they know other ignorant ass white are out there like you who will rant on and on blaming blacks for it.
You're a LYING POS!!!!

Greg
Wrong.

Sealybobo is one of those white liberals Malcolm X talks about.

Folks, there is a huge difference in not liking whites who are racists and not liking white people based on skin color. When we as blacks talk about white racism it is a judgment upon the content of the character of the individuals practicing racism. It is not based on color but behavior. Most sane non racist white people know and understand this. So those who want to make the claim of you are a black racist because you judge whites by skin color are actually making the claim that racism is inherent in whites. We as blacks know that is not true but this goes to the ignorance of the argument so-called "conservative" whites are trying to make.

ALL lives matter!
Black lives always mattered. But they aren't the center of the universe and they cant victimize anyone anytime and get away with IT WITHOUT notice, Opps, blacks do stuff!
Wrong. Now all the crime numbers point to whites. This history of violent behavior in this country points to whites. So your racist rants show that you're ignorant.
Well is it? Put all our cards on the table, How many times have you been harmed by real Blacks and not metaphorically by "white racism"?
Never been harmed by real blacks, but I have had thousands of incedents of real racism ranging from slurs, to fights and not getting jobs I was more than qualified for as well as promotions. When somebody white claims that racism is imaginary I have to laugh. That's like the fox looking at the chickens trying to tell them he isn't hungry. So Mary sexism, sexual assault, sexual harassment and rape must be imaginary since I am a man and those things don't happen to me.
BLM was not smashing up stores. White supremacists were because they know other ignorant ass white are out there like you who will rant on and on blaming blacks for it.
You're a LYING POS!!!!

Greg
Wrong.
I will admit, a bunch of broken necrotic brainwashed WHITE children (ANTIFA) where smashing and looting on behalf of the BLM. Fighting imaginary racism and exagerated police brutality that they NEVER experienced in their lives. That DID happen. But that's not to say poor blacks didn't do the same goddamned thing. George Floyd? Breana Taylor? How the media sorta kinda misrepresents things?

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

Historically, in the continent of Africa, white lives mattered more
especially in the northern parts---particularly arabia

ALL lives matter!
You're a LYING POS!!!!

Greg
Wrong.
I will admit, a bunch of broken necrotic brainwashed WHITE children (ANTIFA) where smashing and looting on behalf of the BLM. Fighting imaginary racism and exagerated police brutality that they NEVER experienced in their lives. That DID happen. But that's not to say poor blacks didn't do the same goddamned thing. George Floyd? Breana Taylor? How the media sorta kinda misrepresents things?
That's not what happened Mary. These were white supremacists/white nationalists. Racism is not imaginary. You practice it then claim it doesn't exist. Seek psychiatric help. What you say did not happen.

ALL lives matter!
You're a LYING POS!!!!

Greg
Wrong.
That's not what happened Mary. These were white supremacists/white nationalists. Racism is not imaginary. You practice it then claim it doesn't exist. Seek psychiatric help. What you say did not happen.
You piqued my interest. What are you talking about, give me some examples. I am seeing BLM driven anti cop riots and a lot of white uncle tom quislings and a hell of a lot of mass stupidity. I make mistakes. I am listening, IM2.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

Typical hypocrisy post you make is indicative that you haven't learned.

You have NOT read enough, since YOU are ignoring the high level of black on black murders. Blacks kill other blacks far more than Whites killed blacks.

Cops killed far more whites than they have killed blacks.
This is a lie. A racist lie. A white racist lie.

View attachment 436612

View attachment 436607

View attachment 436611

View attachment 436609

Are 85 Percent of White People Killed by Other White People, Even Though We Never Hear About 'White on White Crime'? - Truth or Fiction?
Black lives matter is the issue here, and being that they don't factor in actual black on black death rate and only focus on how bad whites are all the time no matter what, sorta delegitimizes these puds. They are anti white communists and they are supported by the Chinese, they are basically fringe hate group that suddenly became popular. Like the Beatles or the hula hoop.

ALL lives matter!

ALL lives matters.

BLM is a racism group.

Who wrote this?

Why do you believe black people in general are not fond of white people? How much time have you spent with black people, if at all?

I grew up in Detroit. We were the last white family to leave Detroit. Trust me, they hate all white people.

I’m talking about black people who were born and raised in Detroit. When I grew up, many of them had never met a white person before meeting me. I grew up in Detroit in the 70s. That means the parents grew up in the 1950s and 60s.

One time my mom took my brother to a classmates birthday party. The father answered the door and said sorry no honkey is coming into my house.

Why do they hate white people? The grandparents and parents hate us because of how we treated them. The kids hated us because their parents told them the stories of how we treated them.

Remember Archie bunker and George Jefferson? Those characters were based on reality. We all knew people like them back then.

Forum List

Back