Black lives matter

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racism by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
He’s saying you aren’t recognizing your white privilege. You didn’t do anything other than benefit from the racist system.

Bet if you were black you’d get it then.

Sealybobo is one of those white liberals Malcolm X talks about.
Let me ask you something. If you left your elderly mom with Alzheimer’s at an all white home would you be fearful or relieved?
For the longest time black people didn't have any choice in the matter since the U.S. was racially segregated until just little more than half a century ago. I think black people would have more to fear from being the only black person in an all white facility than vice versa simply because usually the reason places are all white (neighborhood, workplace, school, nursing home, etc.) is because the white people want it that way. That black person would definitely be in a hostile environment where her presence is unwanted and this unfortunately happens on a much more regular basis all over the country than you might imagine.

All of it true, Segregation was a white created prison to the black people, and backed by the Supreme Court with their idiotic 1896 decision.

I read of one incident years ago of a black teen boy who was about 16 or so, he went to a segregated beach area to swim, accidentally went into the whites area in the water. Since he was in the ocean, it wasn't easy trying to swim back to the segregated area, which forced him to swim towards the whites only shore, but he was not allowed to get in far enough to be able to stand in the bottom, so he drowned.

I have watched the whites scream hate and threats to the few brave black students going to a whites high school which was in the late 1950 is supposedly segregation free America that was ruled unconstitutional in 1954:

"Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896, which allowed state-sponsored segregation, insofar as it applied to public education. Handed down on May 17, 1954, the Warren Court's unanimous (9–0) decision stated that "separate educational facilities are inherently unequal." As a result, de jure racial segregation was ruled a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution. This ruling paved the way for integration and was a major victory of the Civil Rights Movement.[1] Read more"

But the 1896 decision was always illegal all along since blacks were supposed to be free in America, a land they were born on. The 1860's Amendments make that clear, yet whites violated the law for over 200 years anyway. Slavery was always illegal, but allowed anyway, that is a stain on a supposedly "free" America that likes to brag about their good human rights records, while they hypocritically attack other nations.......

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?
Because more and more women, gays, non christians and people of color are being elected as democrats. You keep giving us only white rich old Christian men. And don’t bring us no Herman Cain tokens.

Once again, I have to state that I am an independent who occasionally vote republican, didn't vote for McCain, didn't vote for Trump in 2016, didn't vote for Bob Dole, or Reagan, or Bush 1 either.

White women, gays and many non Christians are not black......

I recall that Biden is a rich white Christian man.... :auiqs.jpg:

Herman Cain stood in what he believed in, yet he is called nasty names by the intolerant blacks who get upset when there are blacks who are Republicans, He was called Oreo and Uncle Tom (Which is stupid and ignorant as hell)

Meanwhile you completely ignored the crimes by white people I pointed out.

Snicker....
Herman Cain and Ben Carson are uncle toms. Overwhelmingly what im2 believes is what the black community believes. Deep down. White devils! The Republican Party denies blacks are being oppressed. If a black goes along with that, it can only be because of their economic leanings. In other words Herman Cain don’t giv3 a fuck republicans are racist. Economically, he believes in their fiscal policies because he pays less taxes. That’s called a sellout.

Bruce Jenner also does not care what the gop thinks about gays. He’s a log cabin republican. Their anti gay policies don’t affect him, yet.

Let me ask you something. If you left your elderly mom with Alzheimer’s at an all white home would you be fearful or relieved?
For the longest time black people didn't have any choice in the matter since the U.S. was racially segregated until just little more than half a century ago. I think black people would have more to fear from being the only black person in an all white facility than vice versa simply because usually the reason places are all white (neighborhood, workplace, school, nursing home, etc.) is because the white people want it that way. That black person would definitely be in a hostile environment where her presence is unwanted and this unfortunately happens on a much more regular basis all over the country than you might imagine.

All of it true, Segregation was a white created prison to the black people, and backed by the Supreme Court with their idiotic 1896 decision.

I read of one incident years ago of a black teen boy who was about 16 or so, he went to a segregated beach area to swim, accidentally went into the whites area in the water. Since he was in the ocean, it wasn't easy trying to swim back to the segregated area, which forced him to swim towards the whites only shore, but he was not allowed to get in far enough to be able to stand in the bottom, so he drowned.

I have watched the whites scream hate and threats to the few brave black students going to a whites high school which was in the late 1950 is supposedly segregation free America that was ruled unconstitutional in 1954:

"Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896, which allowed state-sponsored segregation, insofar as it applied to public education. Handed down on May 17, 1954, the Warren Court's unanimous (9–0) decision stated that "separate educational facilities are inherently unequal." As a result, de jure racial segregation was ruled a violation of the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment of the United States Constitution. This ruling paved the way for integration and was a major victory of the Civil Rights Movement.[1] Read more"

But the 1896 decision was always illegal all along since blacks were supposed to be free in America, a land they were born on. The 1860's Amendments make that clear, yet whites violated the law for over 200 years anyway. Slavery was always illegal, but allowed anyway, that is a stain on a supposedly "free" America that likes to brag about their good human rights records, while they hypocritically attack other nations.......

Yet Blacks today amazingly allow a white dominated political party (Democrat's) step all over them, which makes me wonder why they allow it. When will the black people stop throwing away their votes?
Blacks broke voting records this year to throw trump out of office. stop saying they are throwing away their votes. They passionately voted to get trump out of office. Are you a black person living in America? Then how dare you tell them they are stupid for not voting with you. It’s kind of insulting.

Meanwhile trump is trying to throw out all of Detroit’s votes. Republicans are such shameless racists.

Conservatives are worst than me. They refuse to even admit bias exists. That’s because they want to keep this advantage over the rest of society. In a country as diverse as America, conservatives want whites to stay in power. They want all the politicians in Washington and all the ceos [sic] to be white men. They think that’s the way things work best.

You republicans want us to believe because you’re good at hiding your hatred, that you in fact arent [sic] predjudice [sic] towards blacks, which we know you are.

Once again, you're a self-hating white supremacist, who makes the error of assuming that all white people, especially conservatives white people, are racists just like you.

And you're simply wrong. Most of us have nothing against anyone because of their race.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racism by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I consider him a race hater because of it, since I personally haven't done anything bad to other races he hates me because I am white.
He’s saying you aren’t recognizing your white privilege. You didn’t do anything other than benefit from the racist system.

That is a kind of you to show how stupid your statement is, since only race haters talk that way, somehow I am guilty because I am white.....

This is why some blacks stay at the bottom of the barrel, they are too busy hating and making up bogus rationalizations for it. They hate the very people who can help them succeed, that is the sad reality you ignore over and over.

Meanwhile there are many blacks who are wealthy and successful DESPITE the racist shit they faced because they continued to strive for success, that is what Hank Aaron did, as he explained that is what Willie Mays did, and Bob Gibson did, they never stopped trying.

There are two choices, go on hating whites while sitting on your ass, OR get off your ass and get on with building to success, by trying and allowing whites to help them.

Last edited:

Blacks broke voting records this year to throw trump out of office. stop saying they are throwing away their votes. They passionately voted to get trump out of office. Are you a black person living in America? Then how dare you tell them they are stupid for not voting with you. It’s kind of insulting.

Meanwhile trump is trying to throw out all of Detroit’s votes. Republicans are such shameless racists.

They overwhelmingly voted for Chicago Mayor Daley too (90%), and look what it did for them, your ignorance is getting more and more obvious as time goes on by.

Your intolerance and racist attacks are out in the open, your stupidity now precedes you. It really disturbs you when blacks vote for other political parties :laugh:

You mean no whites voted for Biden in Detroit at all?

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

You really should stop now, you are getting stupider and stupider....

By the way I have been strongly against the Trumps endless effort to change the election results of various states for a while now.

View attachment 436698

That is a kind of you to show how stupid your statement is, since only race haters talk that way, somehow I am guilty because I am white.....

This is why some blacks stay at the bottom of the barrel, they are too busy hating and making up bogus rationalizations for it. They hate the very people who can help them succeed, that is the sad reality you ignore over and over.

Meanwhile there are many blacks who are wealthy and successful DESPITE the racist shit they faced because they continued to strive for success, that is what Hank Aaron did, as he explained that is what Willie Mays did, and Bob Gibson did, they never stopped trying.

There are two choices, go on hating whites while sitting on your ass, OR get off your ass and get on with building to success, by trying and allowing whites to help them.
A lot of truth to what you are saying. There is a lot of anti Semitic people out there and jews don’t let that hold them back. Someone may not hire them because they are Jewish but they aren’t asking us to do something about it. Although I do know a Jew who sued the company I worked for when being Jewish had nothing to do with it.

Blacks will say we broke up the black family. And there is some truth to that too but moving forward blacks need to put that shit back together themselves.

View attachment 436698

A lot of truth to what you are saying. There is a lot of anti Semitic people out there and jews don’t let that hold them back. Someone may not hire them because they are Jewish but they aren’t asking us to do something about it. Although I do know a Jew who sued the company I worked for when being Jewish had nothing to do with it.

Blacks will say we broke up the black family. And there is some truth to that too but moving forward blacks need to put that shit back together themselves.

You need to read the book BOSS that covers Mayor Daley's long running racism and corruption, it was written by long time Democrat Mike Royko

Richard Daley was a repulsive racist.

View attachment 436698

I am called a racist by IM2 for the "crime" of my declaring that I will never pay reparations due to the fact that my Family ancestors never owned slaves, never supported slavery, never supported segregation.

I would pay him reparations but he can never cry racism ever again. Or he can never say past discrimination is responsible for their current situation. We will be able to say ship it the fuck up. You got your reparations already for that.

They would have to sign a NDA which means they can’t legally discuss it anymore.Like when stormy took the hush money. She’s not supposed to be describing his mushroom dick on jimmy kimmell.

Every black child born today is qualified to get the money. But not anyone born 10 months from now. 9 months and 29 days is the cut off.

Free 2 year community college. Get your associates.

Even if you are 80 years old if you want an associates degree it’s free.

Why is the NBA so overwhelmingly black?

It just HAS to do with hiring bias, right.

And Football and baseball and in college too......, but those are blacks who work for it and many get a college degree too....., can't do that by spending all of the time hating whites who run the colleges and many of the teams.

View attachment 436698

You need to read the book BOSS that covers Mayor Daley's long running racism and corruption, it was written by long time Democrat Mike Royko

Mayor Coleman young and kwami kilpatrick were two very racist and corrupt mayors in Detroit.

ALL lives matter!
Saying that means you're a racist!! ... :cool:

So what are we supposed to say? White lives don’t matter? Hispanic lives don’t matter? Asian lives don’t matter? Only Black Lives Matter.

Now that’s some real racism.

No, the skin color doesn’t matter. It’s lives that matters. All lives.

Last edited:

View attachment 436698

I’m sure a lot of Germans said they didn’t hate jews but they also didn’t acknowledge that Jews were being discriminated against either.

And you didn’t put Japanese Americans in internment camps but your country did. Have we formally apologized to them publically? Have we even publically apolOgized to blacks yet for how we treated them? And not just slavery. We treated them like less than dogs until the 70s. Did we suddenly one day in the 70s started treating them fairly? Completely? I don’t think we are there yet.

View attachment 436698

Mayor Coleman young and kwami kilpatrick were two very racist and corrupt mayors in Detroit.
They prove im2 wrong. He says if the script was flipped, blacks wouldnt discriminate or be corrupt. They’d be better. Well Coleman young and kilpatrick blew that theory right up

Forum List

Back