Black Man Tossed Out Of Hillary Rally

Darn, I thought he was kicked out for a Trump Tee

This guy was such a moron to wear that T-shirt at a Clinton rally in Detroit.

I am going to watch the video now.

Yeah, I do not see how she is implicated in any wrongdoing.

I highly doubt you guys actually watch or read half of what you throw into peoples faces.

I highly doubt you guys actually watch or read half of what you throw into peoples faces.

Translation: Throwing black guys out of a Clinton rally is okay. Throwing black guys out of a Trump rally is racist.

Translation: Throwing black guys out of a Clinton rally is okay. Throwing black guys out of a Trump rally is racist.

Applying a strawman equivalency. No one mentioned Trump rallies besides you. I never criticized Trump rallies once.

The guy was not thrown out because he was black. He had a Clinton rape t-shirt on.

Applying a strawman equivalency. No one mentioned Trump rallies besides you. I never criticized Trump rallies once.

The guy was not thrown out because he was black. He had a Clinton rape t-shirt on.

You don't really live in the really real world, do you?

No free speech at her rallies? If the guy was not violent, there is no cause to make him leave.

Libs only like free speech if you agree with them. They do not allow dissenting opinions to go unpunished.

You'll have to excuse right wingers on these threads.......Losers should be allowed some desperate threads...Like cornered rats, they'll put up any stupid post to still make them feel relevant.

It'll all be over in a few weeks.

He is in the Ukraine. He is just stirring shit for us. They favor Clinton over there.

He is in the Ukraine. He is just stirring shit for us. They favor Clinton over there.

Is he? How interesting.

:0) That's absolutely correct.

Here's the difference .. Clinton and democrats can do it because they are they're surrounded by black people, black legislators, black executives .. and oh yeah .. a black president. They were in Detroit .. and even without watching the video, I'm betting there were black people in on throwing him out.

Trump on the other hand is surrounded by white people .. a great many of whom hate black people. It's an all-white party with very few blacks anywhere to be found.

You can judge it however you choose. Won't make any difference in how the right is judged today .. fast on their way to being politically powerless.

Here's the difference .. Clinton and democrats can do it because they are they're surrounded by black people, black legislators, black executives .. and oh yeah .. a black president. They were in Detroit .. and even without watching the video, I'm betting there were black people in on throwing him out.

Yup, and those black legislators and executives, black representatives and Senators and yes, the black president that Hillary surrounds herself with are directly responsible for the black hole large portions of the black community find themselves in.

If you are indeed black as you claim in your tag, you'd better wake up. The Democrats have a new girlfriend.

Yup, and those black legislators and executives, black representatives and Senators and yes, the black president that Hillary surrounds herself with are directly responsible for the black hole large portions of the black community find themselves in.

If you are indeed black as you claim in your tag, you'd better wake up. The Democrats have a new girlfriend.

You do recognize that you're talking to me while your all-white party is being flushed down the toilet, don't you?

Before we discuss what democrats haven't done for black people .. how about you defining exactly what your all-white party has done for black people or black cities and communities.

Republicans haven't done shit but stand against urban communities. Frankly, your argument is kinda' stupid. It's a meme talk radio stuck in your head.

There are only two real choices in this election. An imperfect, but inclusive Democratic Party that can be pushed to address black issues .. or an all-white party full of racists who hate black people.

Your argument is stupid.

Forum List

Back