Black Man Tossed Out Of Hillary Rally

Here's the difference .. Clinton and democrats can do it because they are they're surrounded by black people, black legislators, black executives .. and oh yeah .. a black president. They were in Detroit .. and even without watching the video, I'm betting there were black people in on throwing him out.

Yup, and those black legislators and executives, black representatives and Senators and yes, the black president that Hillary surrounds herself with are directly responsible for the black hole large portions of the black community find themselves in.

If you are indeed black as you claim in your tag, you'd better wake up. The Democrats have a new girlfriend.

You do recognize that you're talking to me while your all-white party is being flushed down the toilet, don't you?

Before we discuss what democrats haven't done for black people .. how about you defining exactly what your all-white party has done for black people or black cities and communities.

Republicans haven't done shit but stand against urban communities. Frankly, your argument is kinda' stupid. It's a meme talk radio stuck in your head.

There are only two real choices in this election. An imperfect, but inclusive Democratic Party that can be pushed to address black issues .. or an all-white party full of racists who hate black people.

Your argument is stupid.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

Here's the difference .. Clinton and democrats can do it because they are they're surrounded by black people, black legislators, black executives .. and oh yeah .. a black president. They were in Detroit .. and even without watching the video, I'm betting there were black people in on throwing him out.

Yup, and those black legislators and executives, black representatives and Senators and yes, the black president that Hillary surrounds herself with are directly responsible for the black hole large portions of the black community find themselves in.

If you are indeed black as you claim in your tag, you'd better wake up. The Democrats have a new girlfriend.

You do recognize that you're talking to me while your all-white party is being flushed down the toilet, don't you?

Before we discuss what democrats haven't done for black people .. how about you defining exactly what your all-white party has done for black people or black cities and communities.

Republicans haven't done shit but stand against urban communities. Frankly, your argument is kinda' stupid. It's a meme talk radio stuck in your head.

There are only two real choices in this election. An imperfect, but inclusive Democratic Party that can be pushed to address black issues .. or an all-white party full of racists who hate black people.

Your argument is stupid.

Then you have nothing to worry about.

I don't have to worry about me .. but there is much to worry about for the future of this nation. It's a plutocracy.

Neither democrats nor republicans can solve that.

We should have listened to Eisenhower .. but we didn't.

How come none of Bill Clinton's girl friends were black? Is he a racist?

No, he has a black son.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...-campaign-former-president-recognize-him.html

390F165E00000578-3819671-image-a-17_1475503030728.jpg

Hillary supporters assault women who are Trump rally attendees.

AFP_BH0HZ.jpg

Trump supporters wear a T shirt to Hillary rallies.

Oh, those deplorables!

Forum List

Back