BLACK murders WHITE baby!!!!!!

What fucking animal would entrust their most valuable responsibility into the care of one of these people? Multiple hangings are in order...

Oh my god!! This is proof that all negroes are evil!! They kill our white babies!!

I’m outraged! Why isn’t this story on CNN all day???? We must show the American people how evil the negroes are before it’s too late and they kill YOUR white baby!!!!

should't the fair and unbiased MSM have this as headline news??
they always have the fake racism stories everyday--but this one isn't fake
if any '''''racial'''' story/murder story should be headlines, it's this one
but no, just a murder of a white BABY, that's all
more proof, the MSM is anti-white
Daycare worker admits she smothered baby girl to death | Daily Mail Online
No white person has ever murdered a baby?
??? what??
please visit my ''Another black hate crime thread'''
you do not understand the point--do you>??????!!
the MSM/blacks go bananas when a WHITE cop DEFENDS himself
or when blacks are lawfully told to leave Starbucks
but when a black MURDERS a white baby--o well, nothing much to see...no MSM news

Oh my god!! This is proof that all negroes are evil!! They kill our white babies!!

I’m outraged! Why isn’t this story on CNN all day???? We must show the American people how evil the negroes are before it’s too late and they kill YOUR white baby!!!!
They didn`t have a problem with mass murdering confederate flag worshipping Dylan Roof.

should't the fair and unbiased MSM have this as headline news??
they always have the fake racism stories everyday--but this one isn't fake
if any '''''racial'''' story/murder story should be headlines, it's this one
but no, just a murder of a white BABY, that's all
more proof, the MSM is anti-white
Daycare worker admits she smothered baby girl to death | Daily Mail Online
No white person has ever murdered a baby?
??? what??
please visit my ''Another black hate crime thread'''
you do not understand the point--do you>??????!!
the MSM/blacks go bananas when a WHITE cop DEFENDS himself
or when blacks are lawfully told to leave Starbucks
but when a black MURDERS a white baby--o well, nothing much to see...no MSM news
She killed the baby because she wouldn`t go to sleep you dumbfuck. Not because of her race. Have a passing 5th grader read your own link to you.

I just can't imagine the parents.

Right!?!?

What normal white mother would leave their beautiful white baby in the care of an ape-like beast?

If only the media would be honest and tell this story (and the thousands of similar ones that happen each day), this baby could still be alive! But noooooooo! The media only cares when a white person kills a savage!!

I just can't imagine the parents.

Right!?!?

What normal white mother would leave their beautiful white baby in the care of an ape-like beast?

If only the media would be honest and tell this story (and the thousands of similar ones that happen each day), this baby could still be alive! But noooooooo! The media only cares when a white person kills a savage!!

And white people kill a lot of their own children, esp Christians. Lets talk about Andrea Yates and Susan Smith for starters.

Last edited:
They released a suspect sketch of the person who murdered that child...

And as I figured, that Negro looks like those other typical murderous negroes...

1994_Susan_Smith_Suspect_Sketch.jpg

I totally agree.

Wait... are you being sarcastic?

I'm staying away from this thread cuz it attracts scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back