Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

He did cooperate. To the full extent of the law. It's why charges were dropped and the city won't fight his lawsuit and just settle.
how is refusing to id yourself in an investigation co operating>? what dictionary are you reading?

no he did not he gave attitude and refused. by the time he did it was too late and it was only after the neighbor said she made mistake. cps are in the right.
all he was required to do was GIVE his name,address and reason for his actions which he did,,
no law says he cant have an attitude,,

all he was required to do was GIVE his name,address and reason for his actions which he did,,
no law says he cant have an attitude,,
no he did it he refused to and walked away. and pointing to house says i live there and water flowers means nothing to a cop who doesnt know you from adam. he did not comply with cops. he has not case.

no he did it he refused to and walked away. and pointing to house says i live there and water flowers means nothing to a cop who doesnt know you from adam. he did not comply with cops. he has not case.
watch the video for once,, he gave his name address and why he was there and was very cooperative until they demanded something the law doesnt require he give,,

in what reality. he refused to give an id in an investigation. how is that doing what is required? in what dictionary?

He IDed himself which is all that Alabama law requires, and then only if he can be reasonably suspected of having or committing a crime.

This was not the case, thus there was no obstruction.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 12
hes not legally required to show his ID
he is in an investigation and this was investigation. a neighbor called and said there was a strange guy and a strange car in a neighbors yard who was not home. they have to come out an investigate that includes proof of who you are like id. you obviously do not under stand anything about how cops work.

he is in an investigation and this was investigation. a neighbor called and said there was a strange guy and a strange car in a neighbors yard who was not home. they have to come out an investigate that includes proof of who you are like id. you obviously do not under stand anything about how cops work.
the law only requires he give them his name, address and reason for his actions and he did those things,, he had no legal obligation after that,,

as for the cops he told them all his info and instead of checking it out they arrested him,,

if I recall he lived across the street,, not hard for them to check,,

he was committing the heinous crime of watering plants so all the force must have been justified,,

the law only requires he give them his name, address and reason for his actions and he did those things,, he had no legal obligation after that,,

as for the cops he told them all his info and instead of checking it out they arrested him,,

if I recall he lived across the street,, not hard for them to check,,

he was committing the heinous crime of watering plants so all the force must have been justified,,
you a cop? you talk to one? the law requires you identify yourself by id. not pointing at house. of course it would be easy .you give the your id they look you up on their computer. that's why the law requires you show an id.

you a cop? you talk to one? the law requires you identify yourself by id. not pointing at house. of course it would be easy .you give the your id they look you up on their computer. that's why the law requires you show an id.
we posted the law you stupid fucking nazi wanna be,,
he did what was required by law and the cops instead of checking that simple info decided to arrest him without checking,,

how can anyone be forced to show an ID when theres not even a law that says youre required to have one in the first place??

you fucking authoritarian leftist are all the same,,

you not being a cop explains you not being able to understand the law just like you not being a biologist explains you not knowing the difference between a man and a women,,
while I on the otherhand am capable of reading and knowing what words mean,,

the law doesnt require him to show ID,,

you not being a cop explains you not being able to understand the law just like you not being a biologist explains you not knowing the difference between a man and a women,,
while I on the otherhand am capable of reading and knowing what words mean,,

the law doesnt require him to show ID,,
the pot calling the kettle black im telling you what a cop told me. the law requires you to show id in an investigation . this was an investigation and he did not comply . t he cop had a reasonable suspicion , they were called on about a strange man was at a house he wasnt not supposed to be at. So yes in that case he has to comply. no he doesnt have to show if cop is just walking buy him on the street and says show me your id. but this cop had reasonable suspicion because of the phone call and had to comply. look it up .

Forum List

Back