Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

neither did you , you just cut pasted like i did. and we posted the same thing different sources. that if they reasonable suspicion of a crime they can ask for an id and they did they had the right to ask; by by . get a life move on.
but I posted a link to the actual law,,

why do you keep ignoring that??

neither did you , you just cut pasted like i did. and we posted the same thing different sources. that if they reasonable suspicion of a crime they can ask for an id and they did they had the right to ask; by by . get a life move on.

Nope, they did not, one becuse the law does not allow it and two because there was no reasonable suspicion of a crime once they arrived.

Thus the department has said they were wrong and this pastor will get a nice chunk of change out of it

How do you know it was a racist that called the police?

The link I posted has additional information. The caller said there was a "younger black male".. The caller did that to get the police there as quick as possible. The guy is 56 and doesn't look young.

She just saw a black guy and ran for the phone.

The link I posted has additional information. The caller said there was a "younger black male".. The caller did that to get the police there as quick as possible. The guy is 56 and doesn't look young.

She just saw a black guy and ran for the phone.
An honest mistake.

well he is sueing and he has no case. once you are outside your door that is in public. you can be arrested for being naked in front yard because that is in public and people can see you naked. they already turned one of this lawyers suet's down. blacks need to learn to comply. once you are outside your front door you obey the law of the land and and cops lawful order. blacks always think they are above the law. so tired of this shit.

well he is sueing and he has no case. once you are outside your door that is in public. you can be arrested for being naked in front yard because that is in public and people can see you naked. they already turned one of this lawyers suet's down. blacks need to learn to comply. once you are outside your front door you obey the law of the land and and cops lawful order. blacks always think they are above the law. so tired of this shit.
showing ID is not required by law so their request was unlawful,,,

220px-Beef_suet-01.jpg

listen to the cop. he was a suspicious person because of that phone call. they had the right to ask him for identification. exactly. the dumb black man has no case. i will not be surprised if he gets a settlement so the blacks wont destroy the city. they already dropped the charge to play cate his ass. i call bs on his ptsd claim too. anyone can go in a yard and pick up a hose a water flower to get out of trouble. anyone can make up any name and say they live anywhere . then rob the place after there gone , many criminals have done it. all he had to do is show his id . his wife new it she came out with it . to bad her dumb husband put himself in jail. blacks just need to comply. once you set foot out side your door you are under the laws of the land and have to obey a law full order.

listen to the cop. he was a suspicious person because of that phone call. they had the right to ask him for identification. exactly. the dumb black man has no case. i will not be surprised if he gets a settlement so the blacks wont destroy the city. they already dropped the charge to play cate his ass. i call bs on his ptsd claim too. anyone can go in a yard and pick up a hose a water flower to get out of trouble. anyone can make up any name and say they live anywhere . then rob the place after there gone , many criminals have done it. all he had to do is show his id . his wife new it she came out with it . to bad her dumb husband put himself in jail. blacks just need to comply. once you set foot out side your door you are under the laws of the land and have to obey a law full order.
You obey you pussy. We'll keep challenging authorities right to mistreat citizens because we refuse to live under oppression like you servile cucks.

Forum List

Back