Black "pastor" arrested for crime of watering his neighbours garden

the pot calling the kettle black im telling you what a cop told me. the law requires you to show id in an investigation . this was an investigation and he did not comply . t he cop had a reasonable suspicion , they were called on about a strange man was at a house he wasnt not supposed to be at. So yes in that case he has to comply. no he doesnt have to show if cop is just walking buy him on the street and says show me your id. but this cop had reasonable suspicion because of the phone call and had to comply. look it up .
and I am telling you what law says,,,

he did everything the law required him to do...........

why is this so hard for you to understand???

and you havent answered to the fact the law doesnt require that he even have an ID so how is he going to give something he may not even have or be required too??

and I am telling you what law says,,,

he did everything the law required him to do...........

why is this so hard for you to understand???

and you havent answered to the fact the law doesnt require that he even have an ID so how is he going to give something he may not even have or be required too??

the law says if a cop has reasonable suspicion he can order to see an id. the cop was answering to phone call about a suspicious man car in a yard that did not belong to him./ gee why would he have reasonable suspicious. maybe because he call a phone there was a suspicious man with a suspicious car in yard that doesnt belong to him. every state law says including alabama that if cop has reasonable suspicious he can ask for if and you have to show it. solme one calling 911 and saying you are comiting a crime give the cop reasopnable suspicion you are comiting a crime. the only way they cant is if they do not have suspicious you commited a crime. the cop was in right and the man was not. read the law. you do not understand it. everyone has driver license and id if you dont that even more suspicion by the way. he has no case the cop was in the right.

the law says if a cop has reasonable suspicion he can order to see an id. the cop was answering to phone call about a suspicious man car in a yard that did not belong to him./ gee why would he have reasonable suspicious. maybe because he call a phone there was a suspicious man with a suspicious car in yard that doesnt belong to him. every state law says including alabama that if cop has reasonable suspicious he can ask for if and you have to show it. solme one calling 911 and saying you are comiting a crime give the cop reasopnable suspicion you are comiting a crime. the only way they cant is if they do not have suspicious you commited a crime. the cop was in right and the man was not. read the law. you do not understand it. everyone has driver license and id if you dont that even more suspicion by the way. he has no case the cop was in the right.
I can only assume since you didnt post this law that youre a lying fucked in the head fascist nazi mother fucker,,,

now on the other hand we posted the actual law that says something completely different,,

now go suck a cock you fucking cock sucking nazi fuck,,

I didn't start a new thread but here again, arrested for doing something he is not required to do. I have to say, I am surprised there are any blacks living in McDowell county.

There are still snake handling church's in McDowell county. Despite finding a few marijuana plants on property that doesn't even belong to this man they couldn't stop themselves from arresting him. They were cowards though and refused to show up in court to defend their actions.

Now the man will get a settlement from an area not really able to afford one.

McDowell County deputies facing federal racial profiling charges

I can only assume since you didnt post this law that youre a lying fucked in the head fascist nazi mother fucker,,,

now on the other hand we posted the actual law that says something completely different,,

now go suck a cock you fucking cock sucking nazi fuck,,
here read it.
Is Alabama a show ID state?

Even in states with this statute, a person is not required to provide identification without a reasonable belief that: a crime has been committed, a crime is currently being committed, or a crime was committed.

they had reasonable doubt because they got call on him he was not supposed to be there. and he made himself look even more suspicious when he refused to co operate. cops wer right. black person. you act like one. never admitting you are wrong.

I didn't start a new thread but here again, arrested for doing something he is not required to do. I have to say, I am surprised there are any blacks living in McDowell county.

There are still snake handling church's in McDowell county. Despite finding a few marijuana plants on property that doesn't even belong to this man they couldn't stop themselves from arresting him. They were cowards though and refused to show up in court to defend their actions.

Now the man will get a settlement from an area not really able to afford one.

McDowell County deputies facing federal racial profiling charges
he is

Even in states with this statute, a person is not required to provide identification without a reasonable belief that: a crime has been committed, a crime is currently being committed, or a crime was committed.

they had reasonable belief because they got call he was not supposed to be there according to the call. his refusal made him look even more guilty. they dropped the charge any way the black wouldnt destroy the town. and alabama is stop and indentify state sence 2022. look it up folks.

here read it.

they had reasonable doubt because they got call on him he was not supposed to be there. and he made himself look even more suspicious when he refused to co operate. cops wer right. black person. you act like one. never admitting you are wrong.
wheres the link??

the law has been posted several times,, why do you refuse to read it??

he is

they had reasonable bleief becausee they got call he was not supposed to be there according to the call. his refusal made him look even more guilty.
how can they show something they are not required to even have??

here read it.

law.justia.com
2006 Alabama Code - Section 15-5-30 — Authority of peace officer to stop and question.
law.justia.com law.justia.com

A sheriff or other officer acting as sheriff, his deputy or any constable, acting within their respective counties, any marshal, deputy marshal or policeman of any incorporated city or town within the limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.

here read it.

i keep showing it is true

Nope, not even once have you shown it to be true. This is all the law requires. Also, the pastor could not be reasonably suspected of committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense.

2006 Alabama Code - Section 15-5-30 — Authority of peace officer to stop and question.​

A sheriff or other officer acting as sheriff, his deputy or any constable, acting within their respective counties, any marshal, deputy marshal or policeman of any incorporated city or town within the limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.

Nope, not even once have you shown it to be true. This is all the law requires. Also, the pastor could not be reasonably suspected of committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense.

2006 Alabama Code - Section 15-5-30 — Authority of peace officer to stop and question.​

yes i have. if some one calls on you and suspicious person doing something the have right to investigate and ask for id. in alabama is show id state. in there laws it says if cops has reasonable suspicioous they have that right to ask for the id. and they did. he was called on as a suspicious person.

that is in 2006. as of 2022 Alabama is show id state now/ and if you have reasonable suscipion a cop had right to invesitgte and see an id.

exactely what i cut and pasted to you :

limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.

same thing :

same thing they had right to ask they were suspicious because of call and had right to investigate. a call that a suspicious person and car is a yard he does not belong is suspicion enough for the cops to ask. sorry you are wrong get over it. move on. get a life. the charge was dropped . so move on. stubborn blacks., i swear.

yes i have. if some one calls on you and suspicious person doing something the have right to investigate and ask for id. in alabama is show id state. in there laws it says if cops has reasonable suspicioous they have that right to ask for the id. and they did. he was called on as a suspicious person.

that is in 2006. as of 2022 Alabama is show id state now/ and if you have reasonable suscipion a cop had right to invesitgte and see an id.

limits of the county or any highway patrolman or state trooper may stop any person abroad in a public place whom he reasonably suspects is committing, has committed or is about to commit a felony or other public offense and may demand of him his name, address and an explanation of his actions.

same thing :

same thing they had right to ask they were suspicious because of call and had right to investigate. a call that a suspicious person and car is a yard he does not belong is suspicion enough for the cops to ask. sorry you are wrong get over it. move on. get a life. the charge was dropped . so move on. stubborn blacks., i swear.
yet again you fail to actually read the law on it even though its been given too you many times,,

here try again,,

same thing :

if he doesnt even have to have an ID how can they demand he give one???

same thing :

Yet you still have not given a link to the law in AL that says an ID must be shown.

You are just making shit up and lack the basic decency to admit you are wrong.

Yet you still have not given a link to the law in AL that says an ID must be shown.

You are just making shit up and lack the basic decency to admit you are wrong.
neither did you , you just cut pasted like i did. and we posted the same thing different sources. that if they reasonable suspicion of a crime they can ask for an id and they did they had the right to ask; by by . get a life move on.

Forum List

Back