Black people advocate for segregation

OP,

Is this thread serious? Are you honestly seeking a discussion of why we don't give black Americans a couple of states to run so they can finally be treated equally in this nation?

I don't know what you're so upset about,
You're mistaken. I'm not.

I'm merely trying to clarify your definition of terms. Evidently when you say "them" or "black people" you mean your characterizations are based on your own personal anecdotes rather than any empirical information.

hahahaha..word games...
I posted direct quotes from black people who are expressing their desire for freedom from white racism..
This has nothing to do with me, no matter how much you try to make it that way..
Every time you dodge, it highlights the fact that you want to deny blacks their freedom to live unmolested by white racists.
Here are their requests. Can you address them?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

OP,

Is this thread serious? Are you honestly seeking a discussion of why we don't give black Americans a couple of states to run so they can finally be treated equally in this nation?

No..I'm asking why you don't want black people to have the freedoms and autonomy they have been asking for.

Stick to the points they have made and the things they have asked for and the reasons they have given..not things you invent.
Do you want me to repost their requests?

Their request is a foolish one, as many (blacks and whites) have moved on from these attitudes, except for some that are in their thinking still trapped in some very poor cities and areas in which the eternal blame game is still supreme against whitey. Then there are the race hustlers and baiters for whom exacerbate these thinking's and things.

If we truly want this to end, we will be fair across the board finally, and that means no more NAACP that only looks out for blacks in America, where as it will become a champion of all poor in America. Black history month will be replaced by American history month, where as a black child can write about a white person or other for whom may be their hero in life, just as the same would go for all other children doing the same if they want to. No more black this and black that if whites can't do the same outright and unashamed. No more black Miss American pageants if whites can't have the same. Lets begin the real shake down of America and race, and lets really stamp out this racism being fueled out there on and on and on it all goes.

I'm merely trying to clarify your definition of terms. Evidently when you say "them" or "black people" you mean your characterizations are based on your own personal anecdotes rather than any empirical information.

hahahaha..word games...
I posted direct quotes from black people who are expressing their desire for freedom from white racism..
This has nothing to do with me, no matter how much you try to make it that way..
Every time you dodge, it highlights the fact that you want to deny blacks their freedom to live unmolested by white racists.

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

Why would I address the requests of these individuals? Do their opinions matter more than yours? Do they represent a broad cross section of opinion among black people? If so can you supply the data?

hahahaha..word games...

Why would I address the requests of these individuals? Do their opinions matter more than yours? Do they represent a broad cross section of opinion among black people? If so can you supply the data?

My opinion has nothing to do with this.

Their request is a foolish one, as many (blacks and whites) have moved on from these attitudes, except for some that are in their thinking still trapped in some very poor cities and areas in which the eternal blame game is still supreme against whitey. Then there are the race hustlers and baiters for whom exacerbate these thinking's and things.

If we truly want this to end, we will be fair across the board finally, and that means no more NAACP that only looks out for blacks in America, where as it will become a champion of all poor in America. Black history month will be replaced by American history month, where as a black child can write about a white person or other for whom may be their hero in life, just as the same would go for all other children doing the same if they want to. No more black this and black that if whites can't do the same outright and unashamed. No more black Miss American pageants if whites can't have the same. Lets begin the real shake down of America and race, and lets really stamp out this racism being fueled out there on and on and on it all goes.

It hasn't happened in the last 150 years..Want to go for another 150 under steadily worsening conditions?
Think about the balkans and how that worked out. Want that here?

hahahaha..word games...

Nothing to do with what?

No, they don't.

And no, he can't.

It's idiocy to suggest that they're 'representative' of 'all' African-Americans.
I agree, but that does seem to be what he suggests.

hahahaha..word games...

You posted direct quotes? I missed them. Who have you quoted?

It hasn't happened in the last 150 years..Want to go for another 150 under steadily worsening conditions?
No, but I'll bet you do.

OP,

No..I'm asking why you don't want black people to have the freedoms and autonomy they have been asking for.

Stick to the points they have made and the things they have asked for and the reasons they have given..not things you invent.

Yes. Cite them please. Names and dates.

hahahaha..word games...

Nothing to do with what?
nothing to do with your continuing evasions and efforts to run in circles. You seem afraid to discuss things that black people have said they wanted for many years now.

Now which terms do you need me to define for you this time? LMAO..you aren't fooling me or anyone else who is reading this thread.

No, but I'll bet you do.

Doesn't matter what I want or don't want. This isn't about me.

OP,

You want the names and date that any black person in america ever accused a white person of racism? LMAO...
Why do you want to deny black people the right to self determination and freedom from white racism?

OP,

The fear is palpable.

Are you going to provide the direct quotes? You said you posted them. I missed them. You then asked me if I wanted you to repost. I said yes.

Please do so.

hahahaha..word games...

Nothing to do with what?
nothing to do with your continuing evasions and efforts to run in circles. You seem afraid to discuss things that black people have said they wanted for many years now.

Now which terms do you need me to define for you this time? LMAO..you aren't fooling me or anyone else who is reading this thread.

It's really very sad to watch people decompensate like this......it's too sad. I need a break, I think I'll watch a comedy on Netflix for a while, I'll come back and taunt you later.

Since blacks for centuries were prohibited from interacting at a positive level with white European culture, other than being racially abused, none of the far right white racists comments here are anything more than bullshit.

Yup, blacks are not going to allow whites any further control of their lives and are breaking the bindings every year.

Are you on crack or something? Black dependency is growing not falling.

Forum List

Back