Black people advocate for segregation

Why would I address the requests of these individuals? Do their opinions matter more than yours? Do they represent a broad cross section of opinion among black people? If so can you supply the data?
No, they don't.

And no, he can't.

It's idiocy to suggest that they're 'representative' of 'all' African-Americans.

True...
I do wonder what the actual data would be ? I wonder if it would be like what we saw with the election of Barack Obama, and this because he was a black man in the eyes of so many who voted for him on that very premise alone ? I was amused at Holder and others comments, where as they actually were figuring that they could talk to the crowd down there in a such ridiculous way, and this instead of in a proper and professional way. Why do people think that people in this modern age, are still gullible and will eat up anything and everything that is said by them ? I remember Hillary Clinton trying to talk like an old black slave to a black congregation or something. It was hilarious, but it should have been insulting to the crowd, and shocking that she would ever pull such a thing as that. How backwards are these people in their thinking, and how out of touch are they with the levels in which they are trying to address the crowd from their ivory towers ? It's embarrassing.

Their request is a foolish one, as many (blacks and whites) have moved on from these attitudes, except for some that are in their thinking still trapped in some very poor cities and areas in which the eternal blame game is still supreme against whitey. Then there are the race hustlers and baiters for whom exacerbate these thinking's and things.

If we truly want this to end, we will be fair across the board finally, and that means no more NAACP that only looks out for blacks in America, where as it will become a champion of all poor in America. Black history month will be replaced by American history month, where as a black child can write about a white person or other for whom may be their hero in life, just as the same would go for all other children doing the same if they want to. No more black this and black that if whites can't do the same outright and unashamed. No more black Miss American pageants if whites can't have the same. Lets begin the real shake down of America and race, and lets really stamp out this racism being fueled out there on and on and on it all goes.

Lot's of whites really favor this approach but it can never happen because in a society with perfect fairness, perfect equal opportunity, the racial stratification would be far, far greater than what we see at present. Look at what is going on in medical schools. Keep in mind that every medical student must be a graduate of an undergraduate program, so these aspiring physicians are in the top ranks of college graduates. Look at the black applicants. These are the most intelligent and hard working from the college population.

MedicalSchoolAA_zps097108ff.jpg

The top 25% of blacks overlap with the bottom 25% of whites. At the 75th percentile they are disjoint. The white students who are at their 25th percentile score higher than 75% of all black medical school admittees.

MedicalSchoolGrades_zps52d1880c.jpg

Once in school the same disjoint appears.

USLMEScores2_zps3749f8f5.jpg

The same with medical licensing.

In a society which is race-neutral and completely fair, the racial stratification would be very stark. There would hardly be any black physicians, black lawyers, black engineers, etc. This would be a dagger to the heart of the black community and they won't stand for it.

Whites want a society of equal opportunity and race blindness. Blacks wants a society of equal outcomes and race awareness.

The white supremacists have rejected the laws of the land and compassion of the heart outstretched to them.

They will dwindle into nothingness as the millennials grow older.

Is there anything weirder than an educated person who believes that shit? I understand idiots like Shootspeders, Steve McGarret and Rotogila. But this Rikurzhen guy has a brain. What do you think happened to him?

Al you need do is refute my points. Simple. SHOW ME WHERE I AM WRONG.

What happened to me? I too was raised in liberal dogma, just like all of us, but I've also traveled the world, I've been educated, I know history, I know how to analyze situations, I understand people, and the writing is on the wall. When history shows that all multicultural societies have failed, you need to show me what exactly we're doing which is different enough from past experiments to turn predicted failure into dreamt of success.

But forget all of the above - the key point where I, and others in this thread, are different is that we've reconciled our Private Truths with our Public Truths. That's really all there is to it. Liberals in Portland love to talk about how much they value multiculturalism as they CHOOSE to live in the whitest city in America. Their private truth is that they like living in a white enclave, their PUBLIC LIE is that love multiculturalism.

Most of the people on this thread, and this includes guys like you, don't live your life true to your professed public statements. I have access to geographic mapping software where if you give me your ZIP code I can produce a map of the racial demographics of your census tract and if you give me your address I can produce a map of the racial demographics of your street. I'm pretty certain of what those maps would reveal for most of the critics in this thread.

I've not yet met one white liberal who has purposely chosen to send his kids to a school where the white population is only 10%. Think of the rich multicultural experience his kids would have at that school. Remember, multiculturalism is something that guys like you say is beneficial and enriching so we should expect guys like you to be making a beeline for these multiculturally rich schools. Your Public Lies are very at odds with your PRIVATE TRUTHS. Mine are not, mine are aligned. I care more about being honest with reality than kowtowing to liberal social fictions.

Silliness. You are completely and intentionally disregarding the institutionalized segregation that replaced legal segregation in this nation.

Personal note......since you have brought it up. My home is multicultural.

As we speak.....my 18 year old daughter is getting accustomed to her new surroundings. She is living in East Harlem and recently got assigned to a middle school in the Bronx. The school is over 90% minority. I can assure you that she isn't shying away from associating with black people. She is diving in head first.

My 25 year old son is a police officer in a city that is majority black. His immediate supervisor is black as is the Chief of. Police.

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.
I think that already happened but it is a nation called Liberia.

We aren't talking about liberia. We're talking about the u.s. and what black americans say they want.
Liberia was created by black Americans from the U.S.A. because of what black Americans wanted.
They got what they wanted then, and Liberia is now a shithole according to criminal activity, corrupt politics and standard of living.

Are you saying that blacks can't run their own affairs without white assistance?
That's racist.

It's not racist. It's a testable statement. Go and search for a majority black city, where all institutions are majority black and where leadership of the city and institutions is black run and find a success story. Use the entire world as your data source.
Mayor Nagen made the statement that New Orleans was a Chocolate City, and that it would be that again after Katrina, but where is Mayor Nagen(spelling) now ? I think he is in jail for corruption isn't he ?

Their request is a foolish one, as many (blacks and whites) have moved on from these attitudes, except for some that are in their thinking still trapped in some very poor cities and areas in which the eternal blame game is still supreme against whitey. Then there are the race hustlers and baiters for whom exacerbate these thinking's and things.

If we truly want this to end, we will be fair across the board finally, and that means no more NAACP that only looks out for blacks in America, where as it will become a champion of all poor in America. Black history month will be replaced by American history month, where as a black child can write about a white person or other for whom may be their hero in life, just as the same would go for all other children doing the same if they want to. No more black this and black that if whites can't do the same outright and unashamed. No more black Miss American pageants if whites can't have the same. Lets begin the real shake down of America and race, and lets really stamp out this racism being fueled out there on and on and on it all goes.

Lot's of whites really favor this approach but it can never happen because in a society with perfect fairness, perfect equal opportunity, the racial stratification would be far, far greater than what we see at present. Look at what is going on in medical schools. Keep in mind that every medical student must be a graduate of an undergraduate program, so these aspiring physicians are in the top ranks of college graduates. Look at the black applicants. These are the most intelligent and hard working from the college population.

The top 25% of blacks overlap with the bottom 25% of whites. At the 75th percentile they are disjoint. The white students who are at their 25th percentile score higher than 75% of all black medical school admittees.

In a society which is race-neutral and completely fair, the racial stratification would be very stark. There would hardly be any black physicians, black lawyers, black engineers, etc. This would be a dagger to the heart of the black community and they won't stand for it.

Whites want a society of equal opportunity and race blindness. Blacks wants a society of equal outcomes and race awareness.

Where did those charts come from?

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. White cops are too "racist".

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts. White legislators are too "racist".
They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black".

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....White employers are too "racist".

They don't want their children taught by white teachers. White teachers are too "racist".

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.
I think that already happened but it is a nation called Liberia.

We aren't talking about liberia. We're talking about the u.s. and what black americans say they want.
Liberia was created by black Americans from the U.S.A. because of what black Americans wanted.
They got what they wanted then, and Liberia is now a shithole according to criminal activity, corrupt politics and standard of living.

Are you saying that blacks can't run their own affairs without white assistance?
That's racist.

It's not racist. It's a testable statement. Go and search for a majority black city, where all institutions are majority black and where leadership of the city and institutions is black run and find a success story. Use the entire world as your data source.
Mayor Nagen made the statement that New Orleans was a Chocolate City, and that it would be that again after Katrina, but where is Mayor Nagen(spelling) now ? I think he is in jail for corruption isn't he ?

Well. That's important.

The white supremacists have rejected the laws of the land and compassion of the heart outstretched to them.

Is there anything weirder than an educated person who believes that shit? I understand idiots like Shootspeders, Steve McGarret and Rotogila. But this Rikurzhen guy has a brain. What do you think happened to him?

What happened to me? I too was raised in liberal dogma, just like all of us, but I've also traveled the world, I've been educated, I know history, I know how to analyze situations, I understand people, and the writing is on the wall. When history shows that all multicultural societies have failed, you need to show me what exactly we're doing which is different enough from past experiments to turn predicted failure into dreamt of success.

But forget all of the above - the key point where I, and others in this thread, are different is that we've reconciled our Private Truths with our Public Truths. That's really all there is to it. Liberals in Portland love to talk about how much they value multiculturalism as they CHOOSE to live in the whitest city in America. Their private truth is that they like living in a white enclave, their PUBLIC LIE is that love multiculturalism.

Most of the people on this thread, and this includes guys like you, don't live your life true to your professed public statements. I have access to geographic mapping software where if you give me your ZIP code I can produce a map of the racial demographics of your census tract and if you give me your address I can produce a map of the racial demographics of your street. I'm pretty certain of what those maps would reveal for most of the critics in this thread.

I've not yet met one white liberal who has purposely chosen to send his kids to a school where the white population is only 10%. Think of the rich multicultural experience his kids would have at that school. Remember, multiculturalism is something that guys like you say is beneficial and enriching so we should expect guys like you to be making a beeline for these multiculturally rich schools. Your Public Lies are very at odds with your PRIVATE TRUTHS. Mine are not, mine are aligned. I care more about being honest with reality than kowtowing to liberal social fictions.

Silliness. You are completely and intentionally disregarding the institutionalized segregation that replaced legal segregation in this nation.

As we speak.....my 18 year old daughter is getting accustomed to her new surroundings. She is living in East Harlem and recently got assigned to a middle school in the Bronx. The school is over 90% minority. I can assure you that she isn't shying away from associating with black people. She is diving in head first.

My 25 year old son is a police officer in a city that is majority black. His immediate supervisor is black as is the Chief of. Police.

Institutionalized racism is a phantom metric which can't be measured. It's the go-to excuse when nothing else works.

I'm not understanding why an 18 year old girl is still in middle school.

Your son having black supervisors and a black captain doesn't tell me much in an environment where merit promotions and merit standards for hiring have been abandoned.

The city of Dayton plans to discard the test scores of the 748 people who passed its police recruit exam in November and will instead hire officers based only on a subjective oral interview — a change meant to improve the city’s ability to hire more minorities.

The announcement comes after the U.S. Department of Justice forced the city to lower its passing score to allow for more minorities into the hiring pool as part of a federal discrimination lawsuit the city settled in 2009.

Those scores are no longer relevant and all candidates are now on equal footing. The oral exam will consist of five situation-based questions asked by an expert panel and last 30 minutes per candidate.
This is a thoroughly corrupted process. Merit is thrown out the window.

The real issue for these racist dipshits is that they're afraid to compete with black folks. They are the marginally stupid white folks, the one's who were never going much past community college or middle management anyway. It's their own mediocrity that makes them so angry.

The word for this is "projection".

An indepth study of the University of Maryland School of Medicine affirmative action program. It goes into a lot of depth about the outreach efforts and the special black-only tutoring offered and all sorts of other support programs in place.

Institutionalized racism is a phantom metric which can't be measured. It's the go-to excuse when nothing else works.

I'm not understanding why an 18 year old girl is still in middle school.

Your son having black supervisors and a black captain doesn't tell me much in an environment where merit promotions and merit standards for hiring have been abandoned.

The city of Dayton plans to discard the test scores of the 748 people who passed its police recruit exam in November and will instead hire officers based only on a subjective oral interview — a change meant to improve the city’s ability to hire more minorities.

The announcement comes after the U.S. Department of Justice forced the city to lower its passing score to allow for more minorities into the hiring pool as part of a federal discrimination lawsuit the city settled in 2009.

Those scores are no longer relevant and all candidates are now on equal footing. The oral exam will consist of five situation-based questions asked by an expert panel and last 30 minutes per candidate.
This is a thoroughly corrupted process. Merit is thrown out the window.

I wonder if you can think of a reason why an 18 year old might be assigned to a middle school? Knock yourself out.

An indepth study of the University of Maryland School of Medicine affirmative action program. It goes into a lot of depth about the outreach efforts and the special black-only tutoring offered and all sorts of other support programs in place.

Do me a favor and give me a link to the study.

Thanks.

OP,

Is this thread serious? Are you honestly seeking a discussion of why we don't give black Americans a couple of states to run so they can finally be treated equally in this nation?

No..I'm asking why you don't want black people to have the freedoms and autonomy they have been asking for.

Stick to the points they have made and the things they have asked for and the reasons they have given..not things you invent.
Do you want me to repost their requests?

Yes. Cite them please. Names and dates.

The fear is palpable.

Are you going to provide the direct quotes? You said you posted them. I missed them. You then asked me if I wanted you to repost. I said yes.

Please do so.

Nope..I'm not running in circles for you anymore. Either re read the thread or excuse yourself.
OP,

Is this thread serious? Are you honestly seeking a discussion of why we don't give black Americans a couple of states to run so they can finally be treated equally in this nation?

No..I'm asking why you don't want black people to have the freedoms and autonomy they have been asking for.

Stick to the points they have made and the things they have asked for and the reasons they have given..not things you invent.
Do you want me to repost their requests?

Yes. Cite them please. Names and dates.

The fear is palpable.

Are you going to provide the direct quotes? You said you posted them. I missed them. You then asked me if I wanted you to repost. I said yes.

Please do so.

Bump.
Re read the thread.
I'll not repeat myself endlessly for your amusement. We've done this before and you know it doesn't work on me.
If you refuse to discuss this honestly and just want to play games I'm done with you.

I don't know what you're so upset about,
You're mistaken. I'm not.

I'm merely trying to clarify your definition of terms. Evidently when you say "them" or "black people" you mean your characterizations are based on your own personal anecdotes rather than any empirical information.

hahahaha..word games...
I posted direct quotes from black people who are expressing their desire for freedom from white racism..
This has nothing to do with me, no matter how much you try to make it that way..
Every time you dodge, it highlights the fact that you want to deny blacks their freedom to live unmolested by white racists.
Here are their requests. Can you address them?

Why would I address the requests of these individuals? Do their opinions matter more than yours? Do they represent a broad cross section of opinion among black people? If so can you supply the data?

My opinion has nothing to do with this.

Nothing to do with what?
nothing to do with your continuing evasions and efforts to run in circles. You seem afraid to discuss things that black people have said they wanted for many years now.

Now which terms do you need me to define for you this time? LMAO..you aren't fooling me or anyone else who is reading this thread.

It's really very sad to watch people decompensate like this......it's too sad. I need a break, I think I'll watch a comedy on Netflix for a while, I'll come back and taunt you later.
Why do you want to deny blacks the right to be free from white racism as they have asked?

Wait 18 years old, and assigned to a middle school in the Bronx ? Shouldn't she be in high school at 17, but she is 18 years old in middle school ? Ok, but would she come home and tell you the truth if she was not wanted there, and this as according to those who wouldn't want her there if she did not conform or assimilate like they think she should in order to fit in or would they just try and make you proud no matter what hell she might go through in life ? You do know that there are a lot of blacks whom think that assimilation into a white culture is selling out don't you ? You do know that black republicans are sell out's don't you ? Are you willing for the possibility of your daughter to lose her own culture out of intimidation, and by bullying if there are those who want her to join them, and if not then get out ? Are you willing for your daughter to become a loner because she believes in her culture in which she has chosen in life, but knows that she don't fit in so she becomes dis-disillusioned and detached from the norms in her life after that ? This happens, and it happens all the time but sacrifices are made for the bigger struggle in America, and this is for the struggle for a multicultural society to work, even at the expense of those who are cast into the flames of a situation they have no control over. What about your 25 year old son whom might find that he is not wanted either in that majority black community ? Would he tell you or just deal with it as best he can, and not to make you think that you may not have warned them of these things in which they are learning about now ?

Political Correctness and Identity Politics have created de facto social/cultural/economic segregation.

So we're pretty much already there.

Enjoy.

They don't want de facto segregation..they want...according to their own demands/complaints...REAL segregation where the races are physically separated...so they can be self determining with no interference from whites

Seems to be.
Many in all ethnicities want segregation. Many want free healthcare, laws to be reduced to the 10 Commandments, and require every male citizen to carry a sidearm.

Unfortunately, we don't govern by what minorities want.

Minorities will be the majority soon.

Still can't address the topic and resort to your fallback position of name calling, I see.
Very telling.

In reality...in the real world...how would this complete segregation of races in America work?

What about Asians, and mixed-race people/couples?

Can't just give Black people 2 states and no one else live there or set foot there.

NO.

We don't.

Because you're another idiot who slithered over from StormFront.

Feel free to go back and don't let the door hit ya on the way out, cracker.

You've never experienced white racism?

Where the fuck are the quotes, OP?
Go find them. I'm not allowing you to run me in circles.
You're dishonest and purposely obfuscating and evading.You've tried this trick with me before..Not playing the game this time.

Forum List

Back