🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black people think door locking only happens to them

True,

But way to many.:eusa_eh:

More than 1 in 4 (28%) of black males will go to prison compared to 1 in 25 white males (4%). that's a 7:1 ratio. Who causes YOU concern when you're walking alone at night?

Before siting statistics like that maybe we should look at the system rather than the individuals? Maybe it is just that the system is stacked against black people? Just throwing that out as I am not sure. Maybe it is stereotypes that cause this disparity? Maybe it is the fact that so many young black youths who get into trouble just don't have the financial wherewithal to hire a good defense lawyer? Or maybe it is just that the white male is assumed innocent until proven guilty and the reverse is true for the black male? Maybe it is a combination of a lot of things. All those statistics prove is that the percentage of black males who end up in prison is much larger than the percentage of white males. The question that needs to be answered is; why is that the case?

I'm just throwing questions out not stating facts.

Immie

1. there is no proof the system is stacked

2. the best defense is the truth, unfortunately that seldom works in favor of the guilty

I know all about car doors locking, windows rolling up and daughters being hidden. If you think blacks get a lot of that, try being a biker for a while.

Years back, I was one of 10 motorcycles riding in a column, obeying all the laws when a white guy in his 40's failed to yield and sideswiped one of the motorcycles. The bike went down, killing the passenger and seriously injuring the rider. He lost his right leg and was in a coma for several days.
The rest of the group was able to avoid wrecking.
The car driver, understandably, stayed in his locked car until the police arrived.
When the cops finally talked to him, he said, "They are only a couple of bikers." The cop was suspended for 2 weeks for beating him near senseless.
George happened to be a riding buddy.

The asshole got 10 years for homicide with a motor vehicle.

The cop should have gotten a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.

For tuning up an asshole? I believe George is a Captain now.

For being a psychotic nut with a badge. He should have been tortured to death. With any luck, he will finish his next motorcycle ride under a concrete mixer truck.

Last edited:
It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

It is better safe than sorry.

I live in a gated community and I am black. Should I go to the bad part of phoenix and yell for blacks and hispanics to just stop it...then go home and feel better because I changed "my" community?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

I live in a gated community.
We're one of the very few white families here.

My grandson just had his bike stolen off of our porch.
Who do you think stole it?

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

It is better safe than sorry.

I live in a gated community and I am black. Should I go to the bad part of phoenix and yell for blacks and hispanics to just stop it...then go home and feel better because I changed "my" community?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

I live in a gated community.
We're one of the very few white families here.

My grandson just had his bike stolen off of our porch.
Who do you think stole it?

I know that if you don't give the other white kids extra scrutiny, you're a racist. :eusa_whistle:

The cop should have gotten a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.

For tuning up an asshole? I believe George is a Captain now.

For being a psychotic nut with a badge. He should have been tortured to death. With any luck, he will finish his next motorcycle ride under a concrete mixer truck.

You seem to have more problems with cops than criminals. Why's that?

The guy who got tuned up intentionally took a woman's life and took the leg of her husband and your problem is with the cop. :confused::confused::wtf:

Last edited:
July 22, 2013
Obama's Off-teleprompter Race Speech
By Kevin Jackson

Much has been made of Obama's impromptu crashing of the press briefing at the White House the other day to weigh in yet again on Trayvon Martin's death. The reception of Obama's discussion reminded me of the movie The King's Speech, where the man who would be king of England had to give just one good speech, so all of England would feel comfort.

As in the movie, I chuckled at the big deal made by "reporters" that the man who is supposed to be a great orator and "Leader of the formerly Free World" did so without his "blankie," the trusted teleprompter.

"Look at him," the lamestream press marveled. "He's not using a teleprompter!...See he is not the Affirmative Action president."

Leftist pundits are easily impressed, as I heard some say that Obama's speech seemed "personal," not realizing that they were intimating that his other speeches were not.

Obama created a fictional scenario where he could have been Trayvon 35 years ago, and that is supposed to nourish the nation: "There but by the Grace of God go I?" Why would a president compare himself to a hood rat like Trayvon Martin, one might think?

It seems pretty obvious that Obama secretly wishes he had led that black experience that he proffers so readily. Pre-Senate Obama was a child of privilege, raised by two white people, and educated at America's finest white institutions. Obama has been "acceptable" to whites his entire life. He has relied on that. Selling his blackness has been the trick.

According to Obama, bad behaviors by white people are because of their latent racism -- latent racism defined as racism that you don't even know you have, because you are not racist.

The fact is most of the black people who experienced the racism of Democrats of the '50s and '60s are dead. But that hasn't stopped Liberal institutions, like media and academia from reminding young black kids of that past, and making young white kids feel guilt for the past.

Academia teaches younger blacks how to exploit the idea of racism of whites, and guilt trips whites into thinking it is racist to notice the vastly disproportionate crime committed by young black males. In his speech, Obama called black people's criminal behavior, "frustration." After all, black people of the last 40 or so years have had a difficult history, you know...with no slavery and no lack of Civil Rights and all this opportunity in America that has created the largest black middle-class in history.

No black teen (or person under 40) can seriously relate to the narrative that Obama discussed in his speech. Yet, Obama said that black people are upset about the Zimmerman verdict because it was though the jury was ignoring blacks' frustration.

Spoiler alert: They were!

The time has long passed for black people to be frustrated with white people, and it's time black people become frustrated with black people.

Obama and other Liberals have essentially given young blacks a license for mayhem. Obama's "greatest generation" are miscreants and street thugs. And they don't limit their mayhem to non-blacks, and in fact commit crimes on other blacks in staggering numbers. On Piers Morgan's show, Larry Elder estimated that 3 percent of blacks commit nearly 50 percent of crimes.

Obama acts as if white people don't get carjacked by blacks; those crimes are figments of white people's imaginations. Obama acts as if black people don't steal from stores, and that white women don't get their purses snatched.

There is a reason white people click their door locks when they see black teens, why some salespeople follow some blacks through stores, or a white woman might clutch her purse in the presence of a black man. It's called reality. And that very real reality is based on history that Obama glosses over, if he doesn't outright ignore it. Obama wants you to believe that black people of the past 40 years have become more benevolent.

Obama ignores truth, because the truth doesn't pay the bills; but creating racism narratives pays off big time.

Read more: Articles: Obama's Off-teleprompter Race Speech
Follow us: [MENTION=20123]American[/MENTION]Thinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Next floor? I was thinking the very floor he got on. Take one look at him getting on and suddenly say, "excuse me, this is my floor".

Immie

Matter of fact, I would bet you would feel better in the company of a well dressed lack dude.

lack dude?

Maybe, if you meant "black dude" and based it on an earlier post I made, but I was not talking about me, I was talking about the ladies discussed in Katz' post.

You might make me a bit nervous when you got on the elevator, depending on your dress, age and demeanor.

Immie

Ya, I meant black dude. My arms from the elbow down would be enough. Hell, I make most black folks antsey until they see what I'm about.

True,

But way to many.:eusa_eh:

More than 1 in 4 (28%) of black males will go to prison compared to 1 in 25 white males (4%). that's a 7:1 ratio. Who causes YOU concern when you're walking alone at night?

Before siting statistics like that maybe we should look at the system rather than the individuals? Maybe it is just that the system is stacked against black people? Just throwing that out as I am not sure. Maybe it is stereotypes that cause this disparity? Maybe it is the fact that so many young black youths who get into trouble just don't have the financial wherewithal to hire a good defense lawyer? Or maybe it is just that the white male is assumed innocent until proven guilty and the reverse is true for the black male? Maybe it is a combination of a lot of things. All those statistics prove is that the percentage of black males who end up in prison is much larger than the percentage of white males. The question that needs to be answered is; why is that the case?

Immie

The percentage of crimes committed by young black men is phenomenal. That said, even when the black male defendant is innocent, their behavior is sometimes so deplorable that no jury would find them innocent. By the time the kabuki theater they engage in while in the courtroom is over, the jury doesn't care what the charges and evidence is, they will convict him.

Immie

The percentage of crimes committed by young black men is phenomenal. That said, even when the black male defendant is innocent, their behavior is sometimes so deplorable that no jury would find them innocent. By the time the kabuki theater they engage in while in the courtroom is over, the jury doesn't care what the charges and evidence is, they will convict him.

I do not necessarily disagree, but are white "kids" all that different?

Even though I agree with the stats, I was simply pointing out some questions that should be asked. Maybe, just maybe, there are underlying circumstances that I do not know about.

Immie

Forum List

Back