🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black people think door locking only happens to them

...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".
and every black man in America said "yep, that's happened to me"

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
seriously, what did she think was going to happen on a busy street like that?
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

WOW! everyone in this story was Caucasian.

DISCRIMINATION!

I know all about car doors locking, windows rolling up and daughters being hidden. If you think blacks get a lot of that, try being a biker for a while.

Years back, I was one of 10 motorcycles riding in a column, obeying all the laws when a white guy in his 40's failed to yield and sideswiped one of the motorcycles. The bike went down, killing the passenger and seriously injuring the rider. He lost his right leg and was in a coma for several days.
The rest of the group was able to avoid wrecking.
The car driver, understandably, stayed in his locked car until the police arrived.
When the cops finally talked to him, he said, "They are only a couple of bikers." The cop was suspended for 2 weeks for beating him near senseless.
George happened to be a riding buddy.

The asshole got 10 years for homicide with a motor vehicle.

The cop should have gotten a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

Some of that is probably true as the President pointed out.

However, what happens is this. Zimmerman kills an un-armed black kid and in the eyes of some blacks there is no justice. So if you're in Sanford, Florida and you are black and you may find yourself in the situation where you're having to walk around at night; you probably should arm yourself. I couldn't blame anyone for doing that given the verdict.

It's probably hard to project pacifist, passivity, and kindness when you have to arm yourself and continuously check to see who may be behind you.

Zimmerman killed a guy who apparently attacked him. Before you go on about racism, you should find out about Roderick Scott's shooting of Christopher Cervini.

The lesson in all of this is that Dr. King, of course, was right.

“Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars... Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

At 6-8 people always look at me, lock their doors, and hide their children with the exception of young black men. If we're walking toward one another they always puff their chests out not yielding. Shoulders get brushed and words are usually exchanged. I usually let it go but I'm always being sized up.

Last edited:
...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

DISCRIMINATION!

Try being 6'2", shaved head, tattooed from knuckles to neck, and white as a sheet. I hear the door locks, and in elevators, lone women don't just clutch their purse, they stare at the ground.

What they really do, is get off at the next floor. Take another elevator.

Next floor? I was thinking the very floor he got on. Take one look at him getting on and suddenly say, "excuse me, this is my floor".

Immie

I know all about car doors locking, windows rolling up and daughters being hidden. If you think blacks get a lot of that, try being a biker for a while.

Years back, I was one of 10 motorcycles riding in a column, obeying all the laws when a white guy in his 40's failed to yield and sideswiped one of the motorcycles. The bike went down, killing the passenger and seriously injuring the rider. He lost his right leg and was in a coma for several days.
The car driver, understandably, stayed in his locked car until the police arrived.
When the cops finally talked to him, he said, "They are only a couple of bikers." The cop was suspended for 2 weeks for beating him near senseless.

I would have beat him senseless myself. Because of my past, I have a special place in my heart for bikers, including outlaw bikers. Maybe especially outlaw bikers.

There was a lot of anger there, but also an amazing amount of self control. I, at least, assumed it was a tragic accident until hearing the asshole's explanation. Had he said what he did to us instead of the cop, I probably would be coming up for parole pretty soon.

A real outlaw biker gang would have turned the car upside down and set it on fire then left. You guys are just too civilized. People forget, now that the old timers are gone, retired or dead, what it was really like. About the worst one around is Vagos and they aren't nearly as bad as the Hells Angeles under Sonny Barger or Satan's Slaves when Smacky Jack was running them.

Last edited:
I noticed when my hair was halfway down my back people treated me differently. Should I lash out at everyone because I feel slighted? When I was in H.S. because of various reasons I felt picked on. Should I go out and bash someone in the nose just for looking at me funny?

I'm tired of hearing nothing but excuses from Obama. He's had a better life than I have. The nerve of that guy.

When I was in school, I'd often take a break during late night studying to try to digest the information I'd taken in and chase away the cobwebs of sleep. Almost EVERY time I did, I'd be stopped by a police officer to find out who I was and why I was out.

Last summer, to avoid the heat of the day, I began to walk for exercise at about 11 pm in my neighborhood. Though I've lived here for 20 years, I was stopped by the police to find out what I was doing.

i'm a fine Scot-Irish lad. Should I sue someone for profiling?

Apparently so.

They just hate you cuz you're black.......:cool:

Try being 6'2", shaved head, tattooed from knuckles to neck, and white as a sheet. I hear the door locks, and in elevators, lone women don't just clutch their purse, they stare at the ground.

Next floor? I was thinking the very floor he got on. Take one look at him getting on and suddenly say, "excuse me, this is my floor".

Immie

Matter of fact, I would bet you would feel better in the company of a well dressed lack dude.

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

It is better safe than sorry.

I live in a gated community and I am black. Should I go to the bad part of phoenix and yell for blacks and hispanics to just stop it...then go home and feel better because I changed "my" community?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

you cant do anything zona.... THEY have to do it for themselves.....

the problem is ... they dont want to change.

Agree partially. It's not something that can be tangibly done by one person. It takes a concerted, genuine effort.

However, what draws so much ire is that there are many blacks like Zona (and myself) who have done nothing to deserve the general suspicion that we receive simply because we happen to be the same skin color as the bad apples.

Race is a ridiculous concept honestly. At the end of the day, we all bleed the same color. I take everyone at face value and it's not unreasonable to expect the same in return.

Immie

Matter of fact, I would bet you would feel better in the company of a well dressed lack dude.

You mean black dude.

A well dressed black dude like this?

Obama-s-Thanksgiving-message-jpg.jpg

DISCRIMINATION!

The cop should have gotten a year in maximum security's general population, with "BAD COP" tattooed on his face.

For tuning up an asshole? I believe George is a Captain now.

Immie

You mean black dude.

A well dressed black dude like this?

Obama-s-Thanksgiving-message-jpg.jpg
you mean the one that has to be reminded to don that lapel pin and put his hand (Proper one), over his heart during the National anthem and reading of the pledge of allegiance?

Stop killing 5 time the white rate
Stop stealing
Stop making excuses

Why not be civilized?

I dont steal, I dont kill and I dont make excuses.

Should I list some white crime stats and say you do them as well?

black males are about 6% of the total population and commit half of all violent crimes which is disproportionally against white people. . Black males have a well deserved reputation for being violent.

I'll do what I can to protect myself..If you don't like it,tough shit

Stop killing 5 time the white rate
Stop stealing
Stop making excuses

Why not be civilized?

I dont steal, I dont kill and I dont make excuses.

Should I list some white crime stats and say you do them as well?

black males are about 6% of the total population and commit half of all violent crimes which is disproportionally against white people. . Black males have a well deserved reputation for being violent.

I'll do what I can to protect myself..If you don't like it,tough shit

Racist

DISCRIMINATION!

The extent to which you and others on the right just don’t get it is remarkable.

Or just as likely an example of willful ignorance.

That door locking or other acts of racial profiling might occur to those of other races doesn’t mitigate the fact that for African-Americans racial profiling, and racism in general, is a legitimate, significant issue worthy of discussion.

DISCRIMINATION!

The extent to which you and others on the right just don’t get it is remarkable.

Or just as likely an example of willful ignorance.

That door locking or other acts of racial profiling might occur to those of other races doesn’t mitigate the fact that for African-Americans racial profiling, and racism in general, is a legitimate, significant issue worthy of discussion.

let's discuss:

black males should change their ways and stop blaming white people.

end of discussion

Forum List

Back