🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black people think door locking only happens to them

I'm tired of these people killing, raping and beating innocent people for what ever reason. What happened in the past is no reason for it.

Obama should of came out saying the past wrongs don't justify it. This is what pisses me off the most as he somehow believes that some people shouldn't be able to defend ourselves.

Yeah, well being un a public place made it hard to lock the doors. :D

Wait a minute, you can't lock your car door when out in public? Since when?

Immie

I was in the open. They charged him with kidnapping too

Just checking, but you did see that I said I was just kidding, right? I have no knowledge about your situation and since the OP was about locking car doors, I just went with that.

Immie

I got robbed by a white dude in a hoodie...true story.

Yeah apparently "hoodies" are the new raison d'etre of crime in America, which is unfortunate since this state of affairs severely limits the prospects of criminals with inferior fashion sense. :razz:

Most cars, you don't NEED to lock the doors...they lock automatically. This isn't new...my 1995 Caprice did it.

Do you mean that they automatically locked if parked and a black man walked by, now that is innovation!!!

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

Some of that is probably true as the President pointed out.

However, what happens is this. Zimmerman kills an un-armed black kid and in the eyes of some blacks there is no justice. So if you're in Sanford, Florida and you are black and you may find yourself in the situation where you're having to walk around at night; you probably should arm yourself. I couldn't blame anyone for doing that given the verdict.

It's probably hard to project pacifist, passivity, and kindness when you have to arm yourself and continuously check to see who may be behind you.

Maybe people should stop feeding blacks the line of bullshit that they should get some sort of special dispensation to behave however they like without consequences because they're "victims". That might help them constantly thinking that "justice" is defined as "getting the outcome I want, no matter what".

There is nothing about the Zimmerman trial and verdict that indicates ANY black person is in any more danger than they ever were. All they have to do is refrain from being belligerent and aggressive and assaulting people. It's really quite simple to do. I myself have managed to refrain from assaulting other people virtually every day of my life without even thinking about it.

If blacks want to be safe from violence they should move from Detroit and Chicago. Cases like Zimmerman happen rarely, they are killing each other every day in those cities. But fortunately for them they have whitey to blame.

I got robbed by a white dude in a hoodie...true story. That dude is going away for a loooong time no matter his color:eusa_shhh:

Well, you know, you should have locked your car doors! :). If you had it never would have happened. You tempted him!

Immie

PS just kidding!

Yeah, well being un a public place made it hard to lock the doors. :D

You were much better off just giving him your money. After all you worked for it, it is yours to do with as you please. Hell if you would have got into a confrontation the hoodie industry might have sued you for profiling.

Stop killing 5 time the white rate
Stop stealing
Stop making excuses

Why not be civilized?

I dont steal, I dont kill and I dont make excuses.

Should I list some white crime stats and say you do them as well?

Honestly, what is your take on the Zimmerman/Martin situation? I would really like to know what sane law abiding blacks think not the few that are protesting and especially not the opinion of what blacks think coming from white liberal race baiters.

Last edited:
I am sorry I participate in these types of threads. There is absolutely no point, in my opinion. But what they do show is how messed up this President has made the country. He has labeled all blacks victims once again whether they live the life of previliege as he has or not. HE is the leader of the country. HE should be trying to unite people not drive wedges as he is doing in my opinon.

And the white liberals trying to free themselves of some sort of guilt they feel, well they should be ashamed of themselves and I am really feel sorry for you because Zimmerman isn't a racist and isn't really white. Why don't liberal democrats apologize for their parties' roll in slavery? That would be productive. Hell they could even pay reparations out of their funds that would really send a statement.

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

Some of that is probably true as the President pointed out.

However, what happens is this. Zimmerman kills an un-armed black kid and in the eyes of some blacks there is no justice. So if you're in Sanford, Florida and you are black and you may find yourself in the situation where you're having to walk around at night; you probably should arm yourself. I couldn't blame anyone for doing that given the verdict.

Or you could just not go around sucker punching people.

Black people think door locking only happens to them

How the hell would you know what Black people think? I doubt you actually know any Black people well enough to know what they "think"

I agree with you about the fact that people fear men generally, but what the hell does that have to do with race?

Nothing except that you are obsessed with race issues, lad.

What the fuck happened to you to make you so obsessed, anyway?

How dare people lock their doors. Eliminate the racist door locks, or make them race sensitive. They come equipped with facial recognition software and can't be locked if there are black people around.

...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".
and every black man in America said "yep, that's happened to me"

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
seriously, what did she think was going to happen on a busy street like that?
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

WOW! everyone in this story was Caucasian.

DISCRIMINATION!

Try being 6'2", shaved head, tattooed from knuckles to neck, and white as a sheet. I hear the door locks, and in elevators, lone women don't just clutch their purse, they stare at the ground.

Try being 6'2", shaved head, tattooed from knuckles to neck, and white as a sheet. I hear the door locks, and in elevators, lone women don't just clutch their purse, they stare at the ground.
Wow, if you didn't have any values you could get away with some serious mayhem couldn't you?

Forum List

Back