🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black people think door locking only happens to them

Its good that you might be seeing things from other peoples eyes?

Trying my best but empathy is difficult under the best of circumstances and given that I'm an engineer (machine oriented) I don't operate under the best of circumstances. Thus I often offend when offense is not intended and fail to understand that which is perceived as offensive when offense was unintended.

Oh yeah.. and it doesn't help that I abhor political correctness... :)

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

It is better safe than sorry.

I live in a gated community and I am black. Should I go to the bad part of phoenix and yell for blacks and hispanics to just stop it...then go home and feel better because I changed "my" community?

If not, exactly how am I supposed to change peoples activities on the other side of town. You know, my "brethrern".

you cant do anything zona.... THEY have to do it for themselves.....

the problem is ... they dont want to change.

Obama should get all choomed up and listen to Paul...

Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell,
someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell,
do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in.

Sister Suzie, brother John, Martin Luther, Phil and Don,
uncle Ernie, auntie Jin, open the door, let 'em in, oh yeah.

I'll lock my door for any thug
I'll walk across the street to stay away from thugs

Thugs are fucking idiots that think they can beat, steal and kill people for no reason.

...this whole Zimmerman BS...they said "people lock their car doors when a black man walks by".
and every black man in America said "yep, that's happened to me"

well guess what, ...hate to take the wind out of the sails... but it happens to me and most other males too.

what kind of propaganda land do we live in where people can get on TV and say this only and incident involving black people?

do you know how many times i've been walking through parked cars and heard "CLICK"?
half of them are crazy lunatics who are scary, and the other half do it just to insult you.

one time , several years ago, i was walking down a bust street, 3 lanes of traffic in each direction, there was a woman walking with her daughter.
as we passed by, she placed her hand in her purse and i could tell she gripped a gun.
seriously, what did she think was going to happen on a busy street like that?
if there was some kind of struggle, a bunch of people would pull over , not because they want to fight crime, ...but because they would have a legitimate excuse to beat the hell out of someone.

WOW! everyone in this story was Caucasian.

DISCRIMINATION!

"Black people think door locking only happens to them"

Why do you say this? We know it happens to everyone but we also know no matter what we wear, how we communicate or whatever, we still get followed in malls, old ladies still clutch their purses etc etc. They also do it to white people of course but if they are in suits, probably not so much. Us, all the time.

Please dont insult us by saying this does not happen to us no matter how we carry ourselves. I KNOW IT HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM FAR REMOVED FROM "GHETTO".

Really? A black man wearing a suit doesn't bother me a bit (unless maybe he looks like a pimp or a drug dealer) but a white kid with his pants around his thighs showing his civvies makes me wish I had a concealed carry permit.

It is not the color of the skin but the demeanor of the other person, maybe even the age. I tend to trust older people a lot more than I trust young adults or teens. Gender also. I would walk by a young woman and never think twice about it, but a young man? I'm looking for a way around that does not put me within arm's reach even if he looks like he just left church.

Immie

Just a block over from me, some gal was so shit-faced drunk that she parked her car on the street and staggered up to the first house she saw. Ended up getting gang-raped by non-Caucasian individuals.

Maybe people should raise their children not to steal, beat and kill people for no reason?

Wtf is wrong with you people defending this shit.

Thugs are fucking idiots that think they can beat, steal and kill people for no reason.

So a person is a thug if they look like a thug?

What does a thug look like, Matthew?

Door-locker
Toe-tapper
knee-lifter
waist-bender
chin-wagger
head-thinker
Nicky nacky nocky noo...

That’s what they teach us at our pirate school

It's prudent to keep all your doors locked. I had a guy try and force my door open at a light.

Blacks have a bad reputation. They brought it on themselves. They don't like it, than they need to change it; change the way they are percieved by their actions. They need to get mad at their brethrern, not whitey.

Some of that is probably true as the President pointed out.

However, what happens is this. Zimmerman kills an un-armed black kid and in the eyes of some blacks there is no justice. So if you're in Sanford, Florida and you are black and you may find yourself in the situation where you're having to walk around at night; you probably should arm yourself. I couldn't blame anyone for doing that given the verdict.

It's probably hard to project pacifist, passivity, and kindness when you have to arm yourself and continuously check to see who may be behind you.

Maybe people should stop feeding blacks the line of bullshit that they should get some sort of special dispensation to behave however they like without consequences because they're "victims". That might help them constantly thinking that "justice" is defined as "getting the outcome I want, no matter what".

There is nothing about the Zimmerman trial and verdict that indicates ANY black person is in any more danger than they ever were. All they have to do is refrain from being belligerent and aggressive and assaulting people. It's really quite simple to do. I myself have managed to refrain from assaulting other people virtually every day of my life without even thinking about it.

So a person is a thug if they look like a thug?

What does a thug look like, Matthew?

No, but a person who looks like a thug is more likely to be a thug than a person who looks like a Wall Street lawyer.

If you think you're ever going to convince people to sacrifice all common sense and discernment on the altar of political correctness and not being thought of as a bigot, you're doomed to failure. Human beings are sight-oriented creatures by nature. Our instincts and psyches are geared toward it, and it's a survival trait for us. The decisions we make based on our visual judgements might not always be right, but they are more often than they're not, and that's just fact.

I got robbed by a white dude in a hoodie...true story. That dude is going away for a loooong time no matter his color:eusa_shhh:

I got robbed by a white dude in a hoodie...true story. That dude is going away for a loooong time no matter his color:eusa_shhh:

Well, you know, you should have locked your car doors! :). If you had it never would have happened. You tempted him!

Immie

PS just kidding!

It's amazing how many white wingers always seem to "KNOW" what black people are thinking.

With so much knowledge and empathy, you would have thought they would know better than to invade Iraq. They were so "SURE" the people of Iraq wanted to be "liberated". That if given a chance, Iraqis would be just like Republicans.

They know what's good for gays.

They know what women really "need".

With so much empathy and knowledge, how come everything they touch turns to "shit"?

A man with gold chains
Gold teeth
Has tats
looks like he wants to do violent things to you
a pack of teens or young men

=thugs

Well, you know, you should have locked your car doors! :). If you had it never would have happened. You tempted him!

Immie

PS just kidding!

Yeah, well being un a public place made it hard to lock the doors. :D

Wait a minute, you can't lock your car door when out in public? Since when?

Immie

Forum List

Back