Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch

How has that amplification taken place? By having generations of American Blacks told from the day they're born that white people are out to get them, that resisting arrest is justified, that every word a white person says that is critical of them is a racist lie, that they will not be held responsible for any negative actions, and that a group of people can be relied upon to protect and defend them, even if this accomplishes nothing more than enabling future bad behavior and isolating them more and more from society with each passing. day.

Guy, why aren't you sharing this wit and wisdom on Stormfront, where they say this kind of shit all the time.

I kind of wonder how many black folks do you actually know.

How has that amplification taken place? By having generations of American Blacks told from the day they're born that white people are out to get them, that resisting arrest is justified, that every word a white person says that is critical of them is a racist lie, that they will not be held responsible for any negative actions, and that a group of people can be relied upon to protect and defend them, even if this accomplishes nothing more than enabling future bad behavior and isolating them more and more from society with each passing. day.

Guy, why aren't you sharing this wit and wisdom on Stormfront, where they say this kind of shit all the time.

A perfectly predictable deflection. Thanks.

The bigger question is why Mac would bother trying to get conversation out of Job the Troll...

Do you really think people are upset about police brutality because the PC Police told them to? Yes or no?

No.

I believe they're upset because police brutality does exist, AND because they have been raised in a culture that amplifies the environment to a point far beyond a rational level.

How has that amplification taken place? By having generations of American Blacks told from the day they're born that white people are out to get them, that resisting arrest is justified, that every word a white person says that is critical of them is a racist lie, that they will not be held responsible for any negative actions, and that a group of people can be relied upon to protect and defend them, even if this accomplishes nothing more than enabling future bad behavior and isolating them more and more from society with each passing day. And we see this from people like you, here, every day.

Thanks for asking.

They aren't. Therefore, your argument fails.

The bigger question is why Mac would bother trying to get conversation out of Job the Troll...

I dunno. When someone addresses me directly I feel some weird obligation to respond, even though I know I'm wasting my time. Generally I just give up at some point.

Also, I must admit to a fascination with the psychology of partisan ideology, so sometimes it's essentially a sociological/anthropological exercise for me.

It is pretty damn hysterical.........this guy thinks he's the moral compass for the whole society yet is a social invalid. Mac.....you check out his post count? He was at 50,000 posts around Thanksgiving...........and look now!!!:coffee:You cant even make it up!!!

So....OK......16 hours a day at a PC and he's lecturing us about knowing other people!!!:gay::gay:

It is pretty damn hysterical.........this guy thinks he's the moral compass for the whole society yet is a social invalid. Mac.....you check out his post count? He was at 50,000 posts around Thanksgiving...........and look now!!!:coffee:So....OK......16 hours a day at a PC and he's lecturing us about knowing other people!!!:gay::gay:

He's an interesting study, indeed.

It's a legit question. How many black people have you sat down with and had this discussion about how the "PC Police" are keeping you down? I'm willing to guess, none.

More than you would admit to believing.

Because you're not an honest person.

Is there a bigger phony on the entire board??:up:

Throw in epic levels of limpwristedness!!!:rock::rock:

You visit Stromfront? Interesting to know.

I dunno. When someone addresses me directly I feel some weird obligation to respond, even though I know I'm wasting my time. Generally I just give up at some point.

Also, I must admit to a fascination with the psychology of partisan ideology, so sometimes it's essentially a sociological/anthropological exercise for me.

You are fascinated with the psychology of partisan ideology? Cool. Have you analyzed the two freaks who are discussing Joe with you in this thread? What's the diagnosis?

You are fascinated with the psychology of partisan ideology? Cool. Have you analyzed the two freaks who are discussing Joe with you in this thread? What's the diagnosis?

What always amazes me is that Mac will insist he's totally against racism, but he never challenges people who use outright racist language, like, oh, the OP of this thread.

But someone points outthat his theories about the "PC Police" are kind of, well, silly, and he goes right up the flew.

Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants – Target & Harass White People Eating Brunch
Black Protesters Storm NYC Restaurants 8211 Target Harass White People Eating Brunch The Gateway Pundit

http://www.freerepublic.com/~blueyon/
Black protesters targeted white people eating brunch today at New York City restaurants. They joined hands and screamed at white patrons. Posted by Kristinn Taylor on Sunday, January 4, 2015, 1:10 PM

Black protesters targeted white people eating brunch today at New York City restaurants. They joined hands and screamed at white patrons.

“ATTN WHITE Man, I have no guilt disturbing your brunch. Its YOU that has no right to be here. #blackbrunchnyc”

The protesters stormed the restaurants and harassed staff and patrons.

Blacks want separation. Why not give it to them?

Why don't you go live in a cave and then you can be safe, it seems you want separation, I'm all for giving it to you.

We are a country of mixed races, people and ideals, why not try to sit with those we don't understand and work on solutions, it seems a better way than stirring up hate.

No, what would be far better would be for the phonies and hypocrites of the PC Police to be marginalized and ignored. If they were no longer making things worse at every opportunity, we could easily come together as one nation. As long as they have influence, though, things will only get worse. Black Americans have been victimized by these people long enough.

I think that black folks think the only people victimizing them are the ones shooting their children and putting their men in choke holds.

That would be the real police, not the imaginary "PC Police".

Again fool teach your kids not to be thugs, quit glorifying being a dumb, ignorant loser, learn to speak and behave in a civilized manner, get a job, show up for work and above all else do not be confrontational with the police. How hard is that? Mexican, Arabs and Asians are not having this problem. Learn to respect your fellow man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back