Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills, MI

Some of the responses here are pathetic. It's a 14 year old kid. He should be able to ask for directions without getting shot by a paranoid nut.

Some of the responses here are pathetic. It's a 14 year old kid. He should be able to ask for directions without getting shot by a paranoid nut.
Really. 14 years old, missed the bus, has no idea where his school is. This story isn't done yet. None of it adds up.

He was on his way to the crippled children's orphanage to clean the toilets. But he missed the bus and couldn't find his way, He knocked on a strangers door, and simply asked for directions. Then a mean old WHITE RACIST fired a gun at him! And that's the whole story!

:cuckoo:

He was on his way to the crippled children's orphanage to clean the toilets. But he missed the bus and couldn't find his way, He knocked on a strangers door, and simply asked for directions. Then a mean old WHITE RACIST fired a gun at him! And that's the whole story!

Really. 14 years old, missed the bus, has no idea where his school is. This story isn't done yet. None of it adds up.

It doesn't add up because he's a black teen.

In my area - kids spend an hour on a bus, going to school. Stop after stop. If they had to walk, no - they wouldn't know exactly how. If they didn't have their phone, being dependent on that these days - even less so.

But you can't cut the kid a break can you?

He's a fucking kid going to school who happened to miss his bus. Kid's NEVER miss the bus in your world do they?

Oh wait. Maybe BLACK kids never miss the bus :cuckoo:

If he left home earlier he wouldn't miss the bus.

So he deserves to be shot.

Or...only because he's black.

Another over used far left drone troll religious narrative.

Oh look...here's the troll again. Hello Kosh. So, should a 14 yr old kid have been shot at for asking directions? Simple question.

Hello far left drone Troll.

Oh look the far left drone Troll asking a question loaded question based on their debunked far left religious narrative.

Shouldn't a 14 year old know how to get to their school?

Shouldn't the parents be responsible for their kid?

Simple questions!

Oh look...here's the troll again. Hello Kosh. So, should a 14 yr old kid have been shot at for asking directions? Simple question.

Oh look the far left drone Troll asking a question loaded based on their debunked far left religious narrative.

Is it that difficult to answer?

Oh look the far left drone Troll asking a question loaded based on their debunked far left religious narrative.

Simple questions!

Is it that difficult to answer, far left drone troll?

It doesn't add up because he's a black teen.

In my area - kids spend an hour on a bus, going to school. Stop after stop. If they had to walk, no - they wouldn't know exactly how. If they didn't have their phone, being dependent on that these days - even less so.

But you can't cut the kid a break can you?
Black has nothing to do with it. If we have 14 year olds that don't even know where the hell their school is we have much larger problems than race. We have a generation of idiots.

Simple questions!

Food for thought Kosh....schools these days are consolidated - huge schools covering a large jurisdiction. The old idea of being able to walk or bike to school (which I grew up with) doesn't always apply anymore. If a kid regularly rides a bus, glued to his phone or his mates, no...he might not know how to get there if he had to walk.

As a kid I never worried about knocking on a door asking directions. I never ever would have expected to been met by a gun.

So Kosh, all droning aside - this isn't a partisan issue. He's 14.

Simple questions!

Food for thought Kosh....schools these days are consolidated - huge schools covering a large jurisdiction. The old idea of being able to walk or bike to school (which I grew up with) doesn't always apply anymore. If a kid regularly rides a bus, glued to his phone or his mates, no...he might not know how to get there if he had to walk.

As a kid I never worried about knocking on a door asking directions. I never ever would have expected to been met by a gun.

See how the far left drone Troll does not have anything other than far left religious dogma.

Food for thought, the parents should have taught their kid how to get to school. Poor parenting can lead to many things.

Simple questions!

See how the far left drone Troll does not have anything other than far left religious dogma.

Food for thought, the parents should have taught their kid how to get to school. Poor parenting can lead to many things.

Do kids NEVER miss the bus in your world Kosh?

Simple questions!

Do kids NEVER miss the bus in your world Kosh?

See how the far left drone Troll does not want to answer the responsibility question?

I feel sorry for anyone that has parents that do not show their kids how to get to their school!

Very poor parenting, but is seems it what the far left wants!

Forum List

Back