Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills, MI

I'm having a hard time figuring out why this story is so shocking, compared to the hundreds and hundreds of black kids being deliberately shot and killed every year, in Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore.

Except maybe for the fact that the shooter was a working-class white homeowner.

Why do you think BLACK teen misses bus...was used?

Because a WHITE teen wouldn't have almost been killed for asking directions.

I'm not racist. I don't care if the person coming to my door is black, white, pink, or purple. I'm still going to have a pistol tucked into the back of my belt and a shotgun or carbine within steps. That doesn't mean that I'm going to shoot them though.

Unless they severely need shooting.

I just do not answer the door if I see no car,or do not recognize the person through my 4 layers of safety glass.

It is usually a Salesman or Jehovah Witness.

I hope you do not accidentally shoot yourself in the ass!

Ridiculous to be that scared.

This home had "Ring". As we know from the Ring commercials, she need not open the door to chase the kid away. If he doesn't leave, then shoot him.

People aren't scared. They are suspicious and cautious. They understand that the number of crimes committed by black people is extremely high. The average person is more likely to be attacked by a black person than left alone. We still don't know if this 14 year old would have assaulted those homeowners had he gotten the chance.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why this story is so shocking, compared to the hundreds and hundreds of black kids being deliberately shot and killed every year, in Chicago, St. Louis, and Baltimore.

Except maybe for the fact that the shooter was a working-class white homeowner.

Why do you think BLACK teen misses bus...was used?

Because a WHITE teen wouldn't have almost been killed for asking directions.

I'm not racist. I don't care if the person coming to my door is black, white, pink, or purple. I'm still going to have a pistol tucked into the back of my belt and a shotgun or carbine within steps. That doesn't mean that I'm going to shoot them though.

Unless they severely need shooting.

I just do not answer the door if I see no car,or do not recognize the person through my 4 layers of safety glass.

It is usually a Salesman or Jehovah Witness.

I hope you do not accidentally shoot yourself in the ass!

Ridiculous to be that scared.

I take it that you don't live way out in the country? Honestly, there's a difference between being prepared and being "scared".

Besides, who needs 4 layers of safety glass? I have dogs and guns.

This woman is obviously a horse's ass, but her husband is about half a retard. You can't just start shooting at people who knock on your door just because your c*nt of a wife is afraid of black people.

For someone who can’t find his way to school he sure figured out a route to getting off those peoples property. I’m thinking this kids problem isn’t skills it’s motivation.

I just noticed something rereading this.

FOX 2: "Your son almost became a hashtag."

"Exactly, and that's exactly how I feel. Like, wow. Because you were trying to get to school," says his mother, Lisa Wright. "I found out later the only reason [the man] missed is because he forgot to take the safety off."

Umm, if the safety was on the gun never fired. A safety doesn't mean the bullet goes off to the side. It means it didn't go anywhere at all.

"Exactly, and that's exactly how I feel. Like, wow. Because you were trying to get to school," says his mother, Lisa Wright. "I found out later the only reason [the man] missed is because he forgot to take the safety off."

Umm, if the safety was on the gun never fired. A safety doesn't mean the bullet goes off to the side. It means it didn't go anywhere at all.

My guess is, the extra time it took the gentleman to realize the safety was on, and disable it, the kid was able to put enough distance in between each other so that the gentleman missed when he finally shot.

This woman is obviously a horse's ass, but her husband is about half a retard. You can't just start shooting at people who knock on your door just because your c*nt of a wife is afraid of black people.
What makes you think she's afraid of black people? Maybe she's afraid of getting robbed. Hence the security camera.

My guess is, the extra time it took the gentleman to realize the safety was on, and disable it, the kid was able to put enough distance in between each other so that the gentleman missed when he finally shot.
Not what she said but you could be right. This guy should use the Biden defense. A couple blasts in the air would run them off, and it did. Thanks Old Joe.

Poor kid. I hope he is given some counseling to help with that trauma. And what an asshole that retired firefighter was to shoot at the poor kid.

Well, the firefighter it seems, came down to his wife having a fit, over nothing, but he didn't know that.

Though, yes, firing at a fleeing person when your wife is not visibly injured, is also certainly an complete overreaction.

Poor kid. I hope he is given some counseling to help with that trauma. And what an asshole that retired firefighter was to shoot at the poor kid.

Well, the firefighter it seems, came down to his wife having a fit, over nothing, but he didn't know that.

Though, yes, firing at a fleeing person when your wife is not visibly injured, is also certainly an complete overreaction.
You're right we don't know what he or his wife thought. You can call it nothing but it may have been for good reason.

Here's my problem with your post though. It gives criminals the upper hand. They can do anything they want to you right up until the moment they turn their back then it's your problem if you persue them beyond that point. That's bullshit. The criminal is the one that started this whole thing. He doesn't get to decide it's over once he started the fight. The criminals part of ending this situation isn't turning and running. His job and responsibilty once he decides to run is get out of range. If the guy you fucked with can hit you at a dead run from 200 yards? Well I guess you decided to fuck with the wrong guy.

Claiming that someone is in trouble or even having a child used as a tool to get a homeowner to open the door is a very common tactic of gangs trying to invade. I would have done the same as this homeowner. Until we get effective mind reading this is the way it has to be.
Lol just start blasting eh? Wow wonders never cease

He can't find his way to school? So he starts knocking on doors?

Something doesn't add up.

More likely. He wanted to rob the house. Knocked on the door to see if anyone was home.

PS- By the time this story is washed and fully spun dry by the LWNJ's, it will be said he was on the way to the local children's hospital where he was donating his rare blood that is used to save the lives of crippled babies.....:rofl:
Case closed! And that’s a wrap! Jesus you fucking goons are unbearable

If you think
I noticed this from the link supplied by the OP.....The lady resident said: 'Why did "these people" choose my house?'" "These people?" The kid says he was alone.
If
no--young blacks do not get shot at because they look young [ !?????!! hahahah ]
they commit violent crime at ''unbelievable'' rates
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
they teach their kids stupid shit like that and to hate cops/whites--and someone [ IM2? ] has a thread on why Racism still is a problem!!?

fine--fine --we see the problem here...sure
but we are having black children shot almost every week in my city--by other blacks...accidentally and purposely--but that is NOT headline news
I noticed this from the link supplied by the OP.....The lady resident said: 'Why did "these people" choose my house?'" "These people?" The kid says he was alone.

??
And the camera shows one person...she meant black people, obviously

The article does not say the camera shows 1 person.

The police watched the video, and seem to support his claim that he was alone. They even said they felt sorry for the young man. Not men.

I understand that, just pointing out the article does not mention the camera showed the kid was alone AND the video is not available for viewing right now. I have learned to be skeptical of news stories that's all.
giant conspiracy for sure. Keep digging magnum the truth is out there. Lol

Claiming that someone is in trouble or even having a child used as a tool to get a homeowner to open the door is a very common tactic of gangs trying to invade. I would have done the same as this homeowner. Until we get effective mind reading this is the way it has to be.
So..you'd open fire on a fleeing 14 year old...what a stellar human being you are!

Of course, his race didn't wouldn't factor into your decision at all, would it?

I wonder..do you share these nuggets of social wisdom in the RW?

If you think
If
no--young blacks do not get shot at because they look young [ !?????!! hahahah ]
they commit violent crime at ''unbelievable'' rates
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
they teach their kids stupid shit like that and to hate cops/whites--and someone [ IM2? ] has a thread on why Racism still is a problem!!?

fine--fine --we see the problem here...sure
but we are having black children shot almost every week in my city--by other blacks...accidentally and purposely--but that is NOT headline news

??
And the camera shows one person...she meant black people, obviously

The article does not say the camera shows 1 person.

The police watched the video, and seem to support his claim that he was alone. They even said they felt sorry for the young man. Not men.

I understand that, just pointing out the article does not mention the camera showed the kid was alone AND the video is not available for viewing right now. I have learned to be skeptical of news stories that's all.
giant conspiracy for sure. Keep digging magnum the truth is out there. Lol

Well, unlike you, I'd rather 'dig' for the truth than just blindly accept what I am told is 'truth.'

So you think he did a full physical on his wife before shooting? And you're saying fleeing. When? After the guy with the gun showed up?

So..you'd open fire on a fleeing 14 year old...what a stellar human being you are!

Of course, his race didn't wouldn't factor into your decision at all, would it?

I wonder..do you share these nuggets of social wisdom in the RW?
Was he fleeing when the man showed up?

And your race baiting is bullshit. Last thing anyone would even care about in that situation is race.

Forum List

Back