Black teen misses bus, gets shot at after asking for directions in Rochester Hills, MI

Is it that difficult to answer?

Shouldn't a 14 year old know how to get to their school?

Shouldn't the parents be responsible for their kid?

Simple questions!

Is it that difficult to answer, far left drone troll?

Food for thought Kosh....schools these days are consolidated - huge schools covering a large jurisdiction. The old idea of being able to walk or bike to school (which I grew up with) doesn't always apply anymore. If a kid regularly rides a bus, glued to his phone or his mates, no...he might not know how to get there if he had to walk.

As a kid I never worried about knocking on a door asking directions. I never ever would have expected to been met by a gun.

So Kosh, all droning aside - this isn't a partisan issue. He's 14.

See how the far left drone Troll does not have anything other than far left religious dogma.

Food for thought, the parents should have taught their kid how to get to school. Poor parenting can lead to many things.

Do kids NEVER miss the bus in your world Kosh?

See how the far left drone Troll does not want to answer the responsibility question?

I feel sorry for anyone that has parents that do not show their kids how to get to their school!

Very poor parenting, but is seems it what the far left wants!

Kosh. I've seen evidence that you actually CAN discuss issues without once using the terms "drone" or "far left".

Can you in this case?

A parent might show a kid, but you and I both know if you don't walk it regularly you might not remember.

Why is it you can't see it in yourself to cut this kid a break? There is no evidence he's a criminal in the making. He's just a kid.

He was on his way to the crippled children's orphanage to clean the toilets. But he missed the bus and couldn't find his way, He knocked on a strangers door, and simply asked for directions. Then a mean old WHITE RACIST fired a gun at him! And that's the whole story!

:cuckoo:

He's a fucking kid going to school who happened to miss his bus. Kid's NEVER miss the bus in your world do they?

Oh wait. Maybe BLACK kids never miss the bus :cuckoo:
Most kids know where the hell their school is.

Shouldn't a 14 year old know how to get to their school?

Simple questions!

Is it that difficult to answer, far left drone troll?

Food for thought Kosh....schools these days are consolidated - huge schools covering a large jurisdiction. The old idea of being able to walk or bike to school (which I grew up with) doesn't always apply anymore. If a kid regularly rides a bus, glued to his phone or his mates, no...he might not know how to get there if he had to walk.

As a kid I never worried about knocking on a door asking directions. I never ever would have expected to been met by a gun.

See how the far left drone Troll does not have anything other than far left religious dogma.

Food for thought, the parents should have taught their kid how to get to school. Poor parenting can lead to many things.

See how the far left drone Troll does not want to answer the responsibility question?

I feel sorry for anyone that has parents that do not show their kids how to get to their school!

Kosh. I've seen evidence that you actually CAN discuss issues without once using the terms "drone" or "far left".

Can you in this case?

A parent might show a kid, but you and I both know if you don't walk it regularly you might not remember.

Why is it you can't see it in yourself to cut this kid a break? There is no evidence he's a criminal in the making. He's just a kid.

Notice how the far left drone troll now diverts from the fact that the parents were not responsible for their child.

So it is definitely what the far left wants, they want kids with no parental guidance and responsibility.

Can you in this case?

Notice how the far left drone troll now diverts from the fact that the parents were not responsible for their child.

So it is definitely what the far left wants, they want kids with no parental guidance and responsibility.

Well...if you can't discuss it Kosh...you can't. I'll not waste my time...have a great weekend :)

Can you in this case?

Well...if you can't discuss it Kosh...you can't. I'll not waste my time...have a great weekend :)

And the far left drone Troll proves once again their true intent, to push the far left religious agenda!

And call it a discussion.

Pushing an agenda and not being able to admit when you are wrong, proves you are not here for discussion.

He was on his way to the crippled children's orphanage to clean the toilets. But he missed the bus and couldn't find his way, He knocked on a strangers door, and simply asked for directions. Then a mean old WHITE RACIST fired a gun at him! And that's the whole story!

:cuckoo:

He's a fucking kid going to school who happened to miss his bus. Kid's NEVER miss the bus in your world do they?

Oh wait. Maybe BLACK kids never miss the bus :cuckoo:

He missed the bus and doesn't know the way?

It's possible but not probable.

Most likely he's not telling the entire story.

Might it still be innocent?

Maybe.

Walker was trying to walk the bus route to Rochester High School after he woke up late and missed his bus. His mom had taken his phone away, so he didn't have that with him to get directions. So he knocked on a stranger’s door for help -- and almost paid for it with his life.

I got to the house, and I knocked on the lady's door. Then she started yelling at me and she was like, 'Why are you trying to break into my house?' I was trying to explain to her that I was trying to get directions to Rochester High. And she kept yelling at me. Then the guy came downstairs, and he grabbed the gun, I saw it and started to run. And that's when I heard the gunshot," he says.

So, according to the teen, he woke up late, missed the bus and knocked on a random complete stranger's door to ask directions to school???

Anyone who believes that story is a fucking idiot.

A more likely scenario is that the scumbag skipped school, then went out casing the neighborhood looking for a house to burglarize. Scumbags use the same MO every fucking day.

Sounds like the groid may have had an accomplice too.

Officers Shot and Killed in 2018: •18 officers have been killed by non-accidental gunfire —One was responding to an incident while off-duty •Officers have been shot and killed in 15 states: —AL, CA, CO, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, OH, SC, TX, WA

Did that 14 year old boy shoot all those coops?
No. Becud he momma took he cell fone an he gat too !
But he a good lil boi.
michael-brown1.jpg

I see you're spreading more right wing lies, as usual. I'm guessing you posted that picture thinking it was Michael Brown, even though Brown has nothing to do with this story. It's not Brown. The picture actually shows murder suspect Joda Cain, who was accused of killing his great-grandmother in Oregon. Of course it doesn't matter to you RWNJs anyway. As long as you show a picture of what you think is a scary black guy, you think your job is done.

Poor kid. I hope he is given some counseling to help with that trauma. And what an asshole that retired firefighter was to shoot at the poor kid.

I once had a group of about 10 people (sorry I didnt count them) who tried to get me to let them into my house around 2 am one night back in Arlington Texas.

I told them, after peeking through the blinds, that I was not ever going to let them in and that I was armed with a 12 gauge and would start shooting through the door if they did not go away.

Of course I only had a 22 revolver, but I was not going to let them in and they sounded angry enough to bust through the door.

I heard someone say something and they all left.

Probably a wrong address.

While the wife over reacted, the guy was judging the situation based on what his wife was telling him.

Now he is in jail, but I really cannot fault him for having an hysterical wife.

It is a scientific fact that 25% of women in the US are on medication and the rest are off their meds.

Poor kid. I hope he is given some counseling to help with that trauma. And what an asshole that retired firefighter was to shoot at the poor kid.

I once had a group of about 10 people (sorry I didnt count them) who tried to get me to let them into my house around 2 am one night back in Arlington Texas.

I told them, after peeking through the blinds, that I was not ever going to let them in and that I was armed with a 12 gauge and would start shooting through the door if they did not go away.

Of course I only had a 22 revolver, but I was not going to let them in and they sounded angry enough to bust through the door.

I heard someone say something and they all left.

Probably a wrong address.

While the wife over reacted, the guy was judging the situation based on what his wife was telling him.

Now he is in jail, but I really cannot fault him for having an hysterical wife.

It is a scientific fact that 25% of women in the US are on medication and the rest are off their meds.

If you already know you have a crazy wife, you take a few seconds to figure out what is really going on before you try to kill someone.

That's what happens when you import third world people into your country. You can take them out of the shithole, but you can't remove the culture. That takes generations.
Then don’t bring them here in first place.

Is the problem the kid who got shot, or the idiot who shot him?

My only question?
How the hell does he not know where his own school is?

I think he meant he did not know the route to get to his school.

Most kids now are not taught to learn these routes and they just get on the buss and zone out.

I knew the route to my school in kindergarten and it wasn't within walking distance.
Same for all the other schools I went to.

Do we know that he actually tried to shoot the kid rather than firing into the ground to scare him?

Responsible gun owners don't fire warning shots.

Yes we do. Nothing says "...AND DON"T COME BACK!!" Quite like a gunshot.

Uh, no we don't. You can't guarantee where that bullet is going to land. If you choose to fire a gun, then you hit your target. I would not fire a gun unless I, or someone close to me, was directly being threatened. If you fire a warning shot most likely your life isn't in danger, and you risk the bullet ricocheting into some one else. There is no such thing as a warning shot.

This home had "Ring". As we know from the Ring commercials, she need not open the door to chase the kid away. If he doesn't leave, then shoot him.

People aren't scared. They are suspicious and cautious. They understand that the number of crimes committed by black people is extremely high. The average person is more likely to be attacked by a black person than left alone. We still don't know if this 14 year old would have assaulted those homeowners had he gotten the chance.

"The average person is more likely to be attacked by a black person than left alone."

Really?

Forum List

Back