🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Black Teen who punched & killed 59 year old white man at Maryland Fair because he didn't give him a dollar sentenced to "anger management",& probation

crickets from the media
You mean crickets from the white community. Where are the riots, protests, riots and violence demanding justice?
Nothing had perplexed me more for the better part of these past 4 years
then the majority ignoring their obligations and failing to unite and flex their collective strength

These past several months though...there was a shift
They shifted from attacking Trump non stop until there was a mortal injury
to attacking the people and causing us injury to mortally wound Trump

If you've noticed, looters and rioters are being called just that, not peaceful protesters
Why?....because we didn't do anything but let it play out
There is no walking it back
Sars 2, aka Covid 19, aka Wuhan pneumonia....walking that back
Why...internal polls

When you hear Don Lemmon say Democrats have to say something,
riots and looting has to stop BECAUSE it's showing up in the polls...
that tells you right there why they have allowed and advocated these POS lowlifes
What they didn't expect was the rest of us to do nothing

That is no one but God...He allowed the darkness to shine for all to see

“We see no facts in this particular case that would lead anyone to believe there was an intent to kill, an intent to murder the victim,”

That seems to be the excuse we often times get for police officers that kill citizens. It should never be acceptable.

“We see no facts in this particular case that would lead anyone to believe there was an intent to kill, an intent to murder the victim,”

That seems to be the excuse we often times get for police officers that kill citizens. It should never be acceptable.
Maybe murder wasn't the intention, but regret not having a presence in the picture either in my opinion speaks volumes.

God bless you and the man's family always!!!

Holly

"Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith claims the attack was not a hate crime, against police recommendations. “We see no facts in this particular case that would lead anyone to believe there was an intent to kill, an intent to murder the victim,” Smith said, adding that he would be recommending manslaughter charges instead of first–or even second-degree murder."

These anti-white racist democrat law enforcement officers need to be stopped.....

e5e9d0d3ceb3a820cf8ac4d426261abeba181d7d6b56da4e2c0c427fd35c0305-rimg-w526-h270-gmir.jpg

I see Biff Poindexter is going to put in another hard days work of trying to make the right look ‘bad’ or something.

Desperation isn’t usually THIS obvious.

If they gave you crickets go fishing, yet the media doesn't report to make you happy they report to sell ads and pages of publication.....This being a minor incident I am surprised you didn't go blind looking for such a small story, it doesn't merit the time or the inclination you pursue to make them bad black folks a sore thumb on society.
I don't think gang murder of elderly white people by a gang of young blacks is a "minor" incident.
Murder usually isn't considered minor.
You certainly didn't consider the killing of black criminals in
Minneapolis and Kenosha to be "minor". You think it's a pretty big deal.
It upsets you, it seems like.

Yet you think this murder over a one dollar bill that got this old man
beat to death is a "small story" that doesn't merit concern. No big deal.
Certainly not as much concern as a criminal black man who fought with police and then was shot trying to retrieve a gun from his car despite police orders not to.

I used to think you were just not very bright, which you aren't.
Now I see what a twisted sick fuck you are. You've said before you are handicapped.
I thought you meant physically. Now I see you are morally and spiritually handicapped and twisted up tighter than a sick pretzel. What a scummy loser you are.

If they gave you crickets go fishing, yet the media doesn't report to make you happy they report to sell ads and pages of publication.....This being a minor incident I am surprised you didn't go blind looking for such a small story, it doesn't merit the time or the inclination you pursue to make them bad black folks a sore thumb on society.
I don't think gang murder of elderly white people by a gang of young blacks is a "minor" incident.
Murder usually isn't considered minor.
You certainly didn't consider the killing of black criminals in
Minneapolis and Kenosha to be "minor". You think it's a pretty big deal.
It upsets you, it seems like.

Yet you think this murder over a one dollar bill that got this old man
beat to death is a "small story" that doesn't merit concern. No big deal.
Certainly not as much concern as a criminal black man who fought with police and then was shot trying to retrieve a gun from his car despite police orders not to.

I used to think you were just not very bright, which you aren't.
Now I see what a twisted sick fuck you are. You've said before you are handicapped.
I thought you meant physically. Now I see you are morally and spiritually handicapped and twisted up tighter than a sick pretzel. What a scummy loser you are.
It is a minor incident to the media is what I said, but you take off with a knee jerk reaction for no reason. GFY for trying to put words in my mouth and showing how dishonest you are.

It is a minor incident to the media is what I said, but you take off with a knee jerk reaction for no reason. GFY for trying to put words in my mouth and showing how dishonest you are.
You did say that. And I never saw you disagree or contradict media sources. So I have to assume you
felt a man being beat to death by a gang of teens was indeed a minor matter, not deserving of attention.

"it doesn't merit the time or the inclination you pursue to make them bad black folks a sore thumb on society"
you said.
According to you any outrage at an old man being beaten to death at a country fair is strictly
an attempt to make blacks look bad.

You tell me if someone with that attitude isn't looking at this through the wrong end of a telescope.
You are fucked up, in the view of most people.

A man gets killed, and you call it a "minor incident?"

It must be cops get to walk free after murdering people on a daily basis.

You just like stepping into it don't you... Your hate and disdain for law and order and the truth are showing again..

Last edited:
Every day I wished we shipped them all back home after they were freed.

Forum List

Back