Black teenage Trump supporter destroys moron adult libs; HOPE FOR OUR FUTURE!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I can only hope kids like him have the courage and perseverance to one day go into politics and become one of our future leaders.

Probably wont....he appears to be way too smart to become a politician and will likely end up as a hugely successful private sector member. But hey...one can hope right?

The moron leftist ends up not being able to say shit except repeating "Trump is a racist" over and over and over.

Typical brainwashed libs. On election day they'll be in lines like zombies mumbling "Trump is racist". Unfortunately....over 50% of our population are those leftist brainwashed zombies so Hillary will win.

your panic grows stronger every day.

Nope. No panic. I know the deal. It's America's turn in history. Every great society gets infected with the cancer of liberalism eventually. It always collapses them. It's our turn.

Enjoy the ride down!!

Black Lives Matter Activist Confronts 16-Year Old Black Trump Supporter. You Won't Believe What Happens Next.

What a wonderful young man. I'll let his words do the talking....but I love the part where these moron adult liberals preach to him that he needs to "get educated"....then he exposes that they don't even know that a foreigner can LEGALLY immigrate here...that's right...a 16 year old kid has to explain to adult libs that there actually is a LEGAL way to immigrate to America:

The BLM Supporter was making stuff up as he went along. Gotta love the crunchy granola white lady wagging her finger at the young Black man how sad it is and for him to get an education. The 'youts' then school that tired old hippy lady and expose her for the empty she she is.

167wzs.jpg

Classic. The free and open left would like to destroy this child because he has not embraced their Marxist revolutionary principles.

Classic. The free and open left would like to destroy this child because he has not embraced their Marxist revolutionary principles.
Really ?
He's most likely to be fucking with her just for the fun of it

Besides why should you care , being a racist and all.

Really ?

Racist ? You mean like BLM? Or when 88% of Blacks vote for one party, but when 70% of White males vote GOP...they are racist in the eyes of liberal news media. What the politics of race that is being pushed by the left?

Nope. No panic. I know the deal. It's America's turn in history. Every great society gets infected with the cancer of liberalism eventually. It always collapses them. It's our turn.

Enjoy the ride down!!
He promised "hope and change"
You know that's Hitler right?
You should as his portrait is hanging over your mantel.
Nope, Pope John Paul II back when we had a real Pope. One guy on the board has Pinochet as his avatar. I can dig that.

Really ?

Racist ? You mean like BLM? Or when 88% of Blacks vote for one party, but when 70% of White males vote GOP...they are racist in the eyes of liberal news media. What the politics of race that is being pushed by the left?
Delusional much?

Enjoy the ride down!!
He promised "hope and change"
You know that's Hitler right?
You should as his portrait is hanging over your mantel.
Nope, Pope John Paul II back when we had a real Pope. One guy on the board has Pinochet as his avatar. I can dig that.
Ok let's review, you are a religofascist racist piece of white trash, who gets a woody when Pinochet the pendejo is mentioned.

A 16 year old, and a select few retards support Trump, and this is a good thing? You will take any support you can get.

He shows his ignornance within the first two minutes I've watched so far.

Nobody protests at a political rally?

Now these kids not even out of high school are asking if this woman is educated in economics? Fucking hilarious.

Forum List

Back